JGibson

Soccer/Football Thread ⚽

fernandoschurros

tumblr_oixj9yCSDK1vxieyco1_500.png

Jaye

Well after that missed PK all hope is definitely gone.

fernandoschurros

YOU KNOW WHAT

WHY??????? the player who got fouled NEVER shoots the penalty, that is a RULE

and why would you let someone shoot who just came into the match like jeeze

IMAGINE, that "offside" goal and the penalty, we would have had it now! WE WOULD HAVE BEEN THROUGH

and Simeone has the audacity to sub off Torres. I mean he could have done the penalty

I guess he just didn't want to win

tumblr_okmtiy5zRh1qzske8o4_500.gif

Jaye

a complete and utter disaster. 

fernandoschurros
4 minutes ago, Jaye said:

a complete and utter disaster. 

basically. a travesty.

I'm so enraged I don't know how I'm going to sleep now

the ref was against us, the crossbar was against us, our own freaking coach was against us

all we can do now is brush it off and continue on in the CL and try our best there

Jaye

Their champion's league tie vs bayer leverkusen shouldn't be too difficult given the fact that in the Bundesliga they've been flopping for a while now. They're not the same team as they were last year. 

fernandoschurros
On 2/7/2017 at 11:26 PM, Jaye said:

Their champion's league tie vs bayer leverkusen shouldn't be too difficult given the fact that in the Bundesliga they've been flopping for a while now. They're not the same team as they were last year. 

I never saw this reply :skull: Yeah Leverkusen's season has been underwhelming so I'm not that worried about facing them, especially if we can keep our current form and fighting spirit up. They don't have Calhanoglu for the rest of the season, their coach might get fired and they don't seem too handle the pressure and expectations well. I still can't believe they lost to Gladbach 3-2 after leading 2-0, Gladbach was basically dead and they let them come back and win :doc: 

Forgot to post this amazing save from Iker on the weekend

I mean...

giphy.gif

Jaye
48 minutes ago, Ronaldista said:

I never saw this reply :skull: Yeah Leverkusen's season has been underwhelming so I'm not that worried about facing them, especially if we can keep our current form and fighting spirit up. They don't have Calhanoglu for the rest of the season, their coach might get fired and they don't seem too handle the pressure and expectations well. I still can't believe they lost to Gladbach 3-2 after leading 2-0, Gladbach was basically dead and they let them come back and win :doc: 

Forgot to post this amazing save from Iker on the weekend

I mean...

giphy.gif

Don't forget Chicharito who is supposed to be their best goalscorer is in the biggest goal scoring drought of his life. I think he has like one goal in official matches since October. 

fernandoschurros
15 hours ago, Jaye said:

Don't forget Chicharito who is supposed to be their best goalscorer is in the biggest goal scoring drought of his life. I think he has like one goal in official matches since October. 

He just scored 4 minutes in to the game :rip: :ahh::ahh: 

Jaye

I woke up to the notification that he scored twice. Well he shut me up reaaaal quick lmao.

fernandoschurros
1 hour ago, Jaye said:

I woke up to the notification that he scored twice. Well he shut me up reaaaal quick lmao.

He did :dies: 

Bundesliga was crazy today... Bayern scoring twice after the 90th minute, Dortmund and Leipzig losing to teams that are in danger of being relegated. Frankfurt and Berlin weak as hell.

Barça won 6-0 against Alaves. The Copa final is gonna be a joke

Excited for Real's game tonight. Finally we have a full squad again (apart from Gareth). It should be good.

KingofWalmart

wow didn't know a football thread existed here.

Red Devil here (even though we've been stuck in 6th on the PL table since forever).

fernandoschurros

@KingofWalmart welcome!!!

Very nice avi :-* 

KingofWalmart
6 minutes ago, Ronaldista said:

@KingofWalmart welcome!!!

Very nice avi :-* 

thanks man. I dream of that day were i wake up and hear the news that CR7 is going back to ManU. I guess I'll wait until 2021 lol.

Jaye
4 hours ago, Ronaldista said:

He did :dies: 

Bundesliga was crazy today... Bayern scoring twice after the 90th minute, Dortmund and Leipzig losing to teams that are in danger of being relegated. Frankfurt and Berlin weak as hell.

Barça won 6-0 against Alaves. The Copa final is gonna be a joke

Excited for Real's game tonight. Finally we have a full squad again (apart from Gareth). It should be good.

I had to run some errands so I missed most of the games. I got back in time to see Madrid's last two goals though. I'm not even interested in the Copa final anymore honestly. 

Cookies n Cream

Lets go Sunderland. :clap3:Coming for that 17th place to survive relegation for like the 4th season in the row :clap3:

My club sucks :emofish:

fernandoschurros
7 hours ago, Jaye said:

I had to run some errands so I missed most of the games. I got back in time to see Madrid's last two goals though. I'm not even interested in the Copa final anymore honestly. 

Be glad you didn't watch before the last two goals, it was kinda painful :priceless: Especially Benzema was just missing chances left and right. Idk what's up with him. Hopefully they can up their game against Napoli next week or else there will be a problem.

2 hours ago, Cookies n Cream said:

Lets go Sunderland. :clap3:Coming for that 17th place to survive relegation for like the 4th season in the row :clap3:

My club sucks :emofish:

It's very close down there so they still have a chance to pull through! And didn't they win 4-0 the other week? 

fernandoschurros

In other news, it was Sergio's 500th game for Real Madrid yesterday! Legend :party: 

16708425_1469107653122908_29599329392740

Cookies n Cream
2 hours ago, Ronaldista said:

It's very close down there so they still have a chance to pull through! And didn't they win 4-0 the other week? 

They did but now they lost 4-0 against Southampton today :ahh:

Jaye
9 hours ago, Ronaldista said:

In other news, it was Sergio's 500th game for Real Madrid yesterday! Legend :party: 

16708425_1469107653122908_29599329392740

Lucas :drool:

fernandoschurros

I AM FREAKING THE FLIP OUT OMG

TORRES JUST SCORED THE GOAL OF THE FREAKING C E N T U R Y

OMFG HOW

LEO MESSI WHO

@Jaye please tell me you are watching :jonny: 

fernandoschurros

I still can't BREATHE ugh he really did THAT :jonny2: 

La Liga cancelled

fernandoschurros