Cardi B

URBAN

I was having a shitty shrooms trip and @Scorpmade me laugh the **** up! Love ya Scorp :heart:

I miss Cardi sooo much I know she will come back hard when she releases again 

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• slw84

• Raver

• Badboidami

Top Posters In This Topic

It's around the corner and the release date is set so we just gotta wait and see.

My ***** is coming hard

Badboidami

If CardiXKanye is really her next single, I'm wondering if all of Kanye's recent shenanigans will be helpful or not?

1 hour ago, Raver said:

I was having a shitty shrooms trip and @Scorpmade me laugh the **** up! Love ya Scorp :heart:

I miss Cardi sooo much I know she will come back hard when she releases again 

Snbznxjsjds hell I was on that Doja cat tonight :eli: lit asf in the club :deadbanana4: only problem was the only Bel they played was the Michael Jackson UP remix jsjsjsjsjs :deadbanana:

52 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

It's around the corner and the release date is set so we just gotta wait and see.

My ***** is coming hard

Badboidami

My sister is COMING!!! Ahhh! Why do I have a feeling she's gonna do a HUGE rollout like Adele style. Radio, tv, print, digital interviews. Just EVERYWHERE!!! I want the girls PRESSED af all year long! It's gonna be stomp after stomp 

azeaaaalia.thumb.gif.eab3792e561508c2f38

20 minutes ago, aighthomie said:

If CardiXKanye is really her next single, I'm wondering if all of Kanye's recent shenanigans will be helpful or not?

Kanye and Cardi are both MASTERS of media manipulation. She's not gonna be in the press unless she WANTS to be. Notice how she hid her second bump for Months?!? She's a media genius. The music is coming like anyday now. Look at all the press her and Kanye CONVENIENTLY received this past week. There the two most talked about celebs online right now. The rollout is immaculate so far. I'm more hype for the VISUAL! :jonny5:

Edited by Scorp

Not us being WEEKS away from UP's anniversary and still no albermm sbshshbssnnssjjs :bibliahh:

I'm ready for Cuban to punch her in her plastic titty so bad

3 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

Smiling Wendy GIFs | Tenor

Jsjdjdjdjdnss should've named it WAP SHOTS

5 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Jsjdjdjdjdnss should've named it WAP SHOTS

we deserved WAP condoms

mLidyxp.png

The way the girls can't stop comparing their faves latest album to IOP is hilarious :deadbanana4:  whewwww!!! I would quote the posts so y'all can see but ion feel like tussling tonight shshsjsjsjsjs :rip:

Not Belcalis being the STANDARD for modern rap success. Shshshshsjs some **** on this site genuinely makes me laugh :bibliahh: 

2 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

we deserved WAP condoms

mLidyxp.png

Now who tf made this :lmao: :deadbanana: this would've been genius tho. She's such a sex Positive ICON ahhhhh the way she SLAYED the AVN Awards better than her Grammy performance tbh. We Stan a modern day FEMINIST :jonny5:

I'm finna go to bed y'all I'm lit asf lmaa

1 minute ago, Scorp said:

The way the girls can't stop comparing their faves latest album to IOP is hilarious :deadbanana4:  whewwww!!! I would quote the posts so y'all can see but ion feel like tussling tonight shshsjsjsjsjs :rip:

Not Belcalis being the STANDARD for modern rap success. Shshshshsjs some **** on this site genuinely makes me laugh :bibliahh: 

this forum is predominately pop-oriented, don't act surprised

Just now, Scorp said:

Now who tf made this :lmao: :deadbanana: this would've been genius tho. She's such a sex Positive ICON ahhhhh the way she SLAYED the AVN Awards better than her Grammy performance tbh. We Stan a modern day FEMINIST :jonny5:

I did months ago

6 hours ago, Scorp said:

The way he's abandoning ship :deadbanana4: I keep saying it but Santeria is no joke. Why do you think people don't talk bad about her anymore :bibliahh:sis is COVERED baby! COVERED!!!!!! You see what happened to the last PUBLIC FIGURE who disrespected her publicly. Sis married a whole rapist and lost her throne bssbbshsbsjsjs don't play with Cardi Gonzales Johnson :jonny5:

OdRg90T.gif

The way it just won't stop smashing :jonny5: Payola Queen did it again shsbsnsnsns and I keep coming back to Mary J/Kim whenever I see how huge this song got without crossing over. A true classic! 

When she remixes it as "You Make Me So Fly" sbjsjsjsjs and does the white catsuit and the wig :jonny5:

OdRg90T.gif

Ahhhhhhh I know for a fact Foreva is gonna make it. It's her certified classic! And legit my fave Bel song ever :deadbanana4: I was wild af in 2016 :lmao:

OdRg90T.gif

Yes, she better sample the sexiest midtempo classic.

waaaaaaaaaaait a minute, baby face followed her last year. Maybe I’m onto something.

oh wow

but yes foreva and lick have to be a part of the set list. I’m sure at least one more mixtape song as well.

Im excited for the new music but i low key hope WAP and UP wont be included on the album :gaycat2: wouldnt it be desperate for her to still put them on there? especially considering WAP would be almost 2 years old and UP over a year by the time the record will be out. They should remain droplets 

4 hours ago, Badboidami said:

My ***** is coming hard

Badboidami

Oh so we eating…wonderful let me get my napkin and utensils ready for this delectable nourishment I’m about to embark on:hippo:

3 hours ago, Scorp said:

Snbznxjsjds hell I was on that Doja cat tonight :eli: lit asf in the club :deadbanana4: only problem was the only Bel they played was the Michael Jackson UP remix jsjsjsjsjs :deadbanana:

My sister is COMING!!! Ahhh! Why do I have a feeling she's gonna do a HUGE rollout like Adele style. Radio, tv, print, digital interviews. Just EVERYWHERE!!! I want the girls PRESSED af all year long! It's gonna be stomp after stomp 

Kanye and Cardi are both MASTERS of media manipulation. She's not gonna be in the press unless she WANTS to be. Notice how she hid her second bump for Months?!? She's a media genius. The music is coming like anyday now. Look at all the press her and Kanye CONVENIENTLY received this past week. There the two most talked about celebs online right now. The rollout is immaculate so far. I'm more hype for the VISUAL! :jonny5:

Ex zac lee

2 hours ago, Badboidami said:

we deserved WAP condoms

mLidyxp.png

This would be genius as people would definitely try it out. Post this in her dms chile

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Im excited for the new music but i low key hope WAP and UP wont be included on the album :gaycat2: wouldnt it be desperate for her to still put them on there? especially considering WAP would be almost 2 years old and UP over a year by the time the record will be out. They should remain droplets 

the only recent time we saw a big female artist add a major hit on her album months and months later was when halsey put without me on Manic. and without me was like 14 months old by the time that album dropped:chick1:

i want her to give us a fun gimmick or two for the new campaign. give us fun, extravagant, outrageous etc.

Badboidami

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the only recent time we saw a big female artist add a major hit on her album months and months later was when halsey put without me on Manic. and without me was like 14 months old by the time that album dropped:chick1:

The thing is, these are songs one after each other, no pick-and-choose. She took a year break after Press and then followed with WAP and Up that are both #1 hits. I would be mad if she didn't include WAP on the album... This gives an instant critics push. Hell, Grammys just named WAP a "cultural reset" in their recent article from few days ago. I definitely need WAP to be a part of the album campaign.

I doubt Atlantic would miss the chance to add two #1 smashes to the album. Even if it's not on the standard version of the album, it'll end up on some deluxe or digital exclusive expanded edition for SPS :nicole2:

3 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

I doubt Atlantic would miss the chance to add two #1 smashes to the album. Even if it's not on the standard version of the album, it'll end up on some deluxe or digital exclusive expanded edition for SPS :nicole2:

Defamation of Character (Uber "Red Bottoms" Super Deluxe) [Target Edition] featuring Money, Please Me, Press, Taki Taki, Girls Like You, YES, La Bebe Remix is coming

Badboidami

Edited by Badboidami

What features do yall predict on CB2 :coffee:

For me i predict it to be

ROSALÍA

Playboi Carti

Offset

Kanye West (especially after the rumours)

Doja Cat (idk if its unlikely but would LOVE to SEE IT!)

21 Savage or Roddy Ricch

Probably R&B singer (Summer or Jhené?)

2 hours ago, Badboidami said:

Defamation of Character (Uber "Red Bottoms" Super Deluxe) [Target Edition] featuring Money, Please Me, Press, Taki Taki, Girls Like You, YES, La Bebe Remix is coming

Badboidami

Cardi is the ratchet Yang to Lauryn's Ying.

She has no choice but to get that diamond certified album one way or another.

is5jWj0.gif

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

What features do yall predict on CB2 :coffee:

For me i predict it to be

ROSALÍA

Playboi Carti

Offset

Kanye West (especially after the rumours)

Doja Cat (idk if its unlikely but would LOVE to SEE IT!)

21 Savage or Roddy Ricch

Probably R&B singer (Summer or Jhené?)

Features (bold for emphasis on what should go on the album vs what could be a dope feature)

Hip hop female: Doja/Latto/Flo milli/Meg/Missy/Kim/Lil Tjay

Hip hop  male: Kanye, J cole, Kodak Black (I said what i said), Migos (we know it's happening whether we like it or not), Drake (as long as the song is right)

Latin: Bad Bunny/Rosalia/Shakira/Rauw Alejandro/Romeo Santos (she claims he inspired her to plan for stadium concerts)

Pop: Rihanna/Selena/Taylor/Dua/Olivia/Gaga/Marshmello/Lil Nas X

R&B/Pop: Giveon/Bruno/Beyonce/Summer walker/sza/H.E.R.

Country: That black female country singer she kept shouting out/Chris Stapleton

is5jWj0.gif

The collabs she had on IOP were great but I’d love for her to collab with new people. Bad Bunny & Migos/Offset are prolly the only ones I’m ok for a repeat. Migos / Offset is basically guaranteed. 

Kanye was the collab I really wanted and we are getting so anyone else really doesn’t matter to me as long as it’s not someone annoying