Cardi B

URBAN

cartierdelrey

Single is probably going to be like in October. Even if she gives birth, she’s probably going to get a BBL or lipo done to bounce back which will take a while to recover. I trust in the good sis in her timing :alexz2:

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badboidami

• slw84

• Stepfon

• Raver

Top Posters In This Topic

Badboidami
4 hours ago, Raver said:

Excuses 

She doesn’t have to do choreo to release a single. She didn’t do choreo for any of the IOP singles so why use that as an excuse now? Lazy me thinks 

One thing about her, she's not ****ing lazy. :bibliahh: She's working every single damn day even when pregnant. The other thing there is that it might be not music related but she surely is working her ass off. I don't like how long we have to wait and I'm very disappointed in how certain stuff was handled but it is what is it. She will surely come after pregnancy and destroy everyone. She's been waiting for so long that I just know her mind painted something crazy. She only does cultural resets now. Also, I feel like the choreo is her new thing so that's why.

Edited by Badboidami
11 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

One thing about her, she's not ****ing lazy. :bibliahh: She's working every single damn day even when pregnant. The other thing there is that it might be not music related but she surely is working her ass off. I don't like how long we have to wait and I'm very disappointed in how certain stuff was handled but it is what is it.

She worked harder during her first pregnancy. Doing concerts and shows while now she’s only doing Cardi tries and prepping for movies :toofunny3:

12 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

She will surely come after pregnancy and destroy everyone. She's been waiting for so long that I just know her mind painted something crazy. She only does cultural resets now. Also, I feel like the choreo is her new thing so that's why.

:bibliahh:

Jonathan

I don’t know why the girlie with the Lakeyah avi is laughing at the cultural reset line but :bibliahh:

(jk boo :eli:)

OT: I’d be happy with a Q4 rollout after she delivers the baby, **** something atleast after all this false tea…

theweekend
22 hours ago, Raver said:

Excuses 

She doesn’t have to do choreo to release a single. She didn’t do choreo for any of the IOP singles so why use that as an excuse now? Lazy me thinks 

I think she wants to promote the singles with live performances and she couldn't do anything for majority of IOP era apart from SNL and AMA. maybe it's for the best to handle the rollout better when she's able to pop her ass off wherever she wants.

1 hour ago, theweekend said:

I think she wants to promote the singles with live performances and she couldn't do anything for majority of IOP era apart from SNL and AMA. maybe it's for the best to handle the rollout better when she's able to pop her ass off wherever she wants.

I completely disagree since she’s never done that for any of her droplet singles

Lets pretend CB2 is still coming:

I saw that tweet and yes it’s not legit but would ya be happy with those features? I dont want a dua collab but everything else seems pretty good!
Thots? 

Edited by Raver
theweekend
2 hours ago, Raver said:

I completely disagree since she’s never done that for any of her droplet singles

Lets pretend CB2 is still coming:

I saw that tweet and yes it’s not legit but would ya be happy with those features? I dont want a dua collab but everything else seems pretty good!
Thots? 

I think since the rollout for droplets era was kinda messy I wouldn't blame her for not promoting them, actually I still think her team acknowledged she was overexposed at the time so it would only worsen her image to the GP

lmao huge collabs that's what I call a fanfic inb4 she serves a fat Joe as huge collabs for cb2

Selena’s Bad Liar

6x Platinum for Taki Taki according to Billboard :WAP:

Taki Taki” — 6,085,000

Jonathan
23 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Taki Taki” — 6,085,000

:clap3:

3 hours ago, theweekend said:

I think since the rollout for droplets era was kinda messy I wouldn't blame her for not promoting them, actually I still think her team acknowledged she was overexposed at the time so it would only worsen her image to the GP

Yeah but she’s not overexposed now. She can drop a single and call it a day just like she did with WAP or Up. She didn’t perform either of those songs until weeks after they were released. I’m just not buying the whole “I can’t do choreo so I’m not going to drop a single” excuse. You are an artist, drop ****ing music :mad:

3 hours ago, theweekend said:

lmao huge collabs that's what I call a fanfic inb4 she serves a fat Joe as huge collabs for cb2

Don’t jinx it :ahh:

On 7/21/2021 at 9:33 PM, Raver said:

She worked harder during her first pregnancy. Doing concerts and shows while now she’s only doing Cardi tries and prepping for movies :toofunny3:

:bibliahh:

image.thumb.gif.5d0da28800e72a76dce120a0

NEXT! :sistrens: :heart2:

I see a lot of similarities to Press in Lil Nas X's video. Interesting...

2 hours ago, Badboidami said:

I didn’t see any similarities. Stop reaching bardigang :bibliahh::heart:

16 hours ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Taki Taki” — 6,085,000

lmao at this ending up bigger than several #1's combined

15 hours ago, Raver said:

Yeah but she’s not overexposed now. She can drop a single and call it a day just like she did with WAP or Up. She didn’t perform either of those songs until weeks after they were released. I’m just not buying the whole “I can’t do choreo so I’m not going to drop a single” excuse. You are an artist, drop ****ing music :mad:

Don’t jinx it :ahh:

sorry to tell you but we aren't stanning a full-time musician anymore. for not releasing maybe she's got more info than we have to hold on her releases for a little more, maybe this time she wants to promote it traditionally,... I just don't want her again to do hush releases and keep the mess on going like she had to do in 2018 and 2019. I just prefer to wait and have good roll outs like WAP and Up. just look at wild side roll out so far it looks a hot mess, happily the song and video are good enough to keep it going and building momentum from itself otherwise it would be dead on arrival.

6 hours ago, Badboidami said:

I get the vibes from it. I'm happy cardi is the blueprint for the newcomers. also I'm MAD they wasted Rodeo. the magic that would've come from that bitch we wasn't ready.

1 hour ago, theweekend said:

sorry to tell you but we aren't stanning a full-time musician anymore. for not releasing maybe she's got more info than we have to hold on her releases for a little more, maybe this time she wants to promote it traditionally,... I just don't want her again to do hush releases and keep the mess on going like she had to do in 2018 and 2019. I just prefer to wait and have good roll outs like WAP and Up. just look at wild side roll out so far it looks a hot mess, happily the song and video are good enough to keep it going and building momentum from itself otherwise it would be dead on arrival.

That roll out had nothing to do with her and was all on Normani’s team. She has never fully promoted any of her singles traditionally except for Bodak Yellow. She probably feels pressured because the delulu bardigang keeps saying she drops Cultural resets and when she doesn’t she isn’t happy (Press). 
I been telling ya we are about to stan a full time actress cause that album ain’t coming any time soon :priceless:

Anyways Keep streaming Wild Side! The nation & bardigang really came through last week :jonny4:

I like Wild Side but it's not a track I would stream throughout the whole summer. I need a new single or another feature. I actually heard a little saweet something might be coming next Friday??? Idk how to feel about that info tho... Let's see and hope the rumours are right. :eli:

Edited by Badboidami

We are in no position to be picky about the features Cardi is about to be apart of. I’ll take anything at this point.

…. I haven’t seen that rumor anywhere else so you’re the one that started it & brought it here. Let’s hope it does turn out to be true

giphy.gif

the phrasing is confusing to me. Did she basically confirm she’s already given birth or is she speaking after she gives birth in the future? I know some celebrities don’t immediately reveal when they give birth

• #FreeBritney Activist
57 minutes ago, cartierdelrey said:

the phrasing is confusing to me. Did she basically confirm she’s already given birth or is she speaking after she gives birth in the future? I know some celebrities don’t immediately reveal when they give birth

she's referring to after her birth

It will be 6 months since Up in about a week or so. The same gap happened during the WAP-UP drought. :toofunny2:

Edited by Badboidami
  • #FreeBritney Activist
6 hours ago, Badboidami said:

It will be 6 months since Up in about a week or so. The same gap happened during the WAP-UP drought. :toofunny2:

so what's the gameplan?

Have no idea when she's due?

If she's prepping for movie roles this and next month it's probably because she's due in august/september and knows she'll need to recover and likely get some tummy tuck situation.

Britney did that and I think the recovery time is 4-6 weeks..

So features for now (July-September) and then a  new single/album in the fall.

Bye WAP grammy (only acceptable if Beyonce is a confirmed feature - it's the only acceptable tradeoff).

seems like Rihanna, Beyonce, Adele, Gaga, Silk sonic (hopefully before September 30th), another Taylor round, Jay z and maybe Kendrick might be on deck after September.

Kanye, Gaga/Tony bennett (his last album) and Drake are slated for this summer.

with the delta variant I wonder if that will delay touring...

it'a trick bag because if she releases a song of her own in August/September she'll face recurrent issues with holiday songs

At this point, the next single has to lead into the era...I'm surprised they only had Up to push by the February deadline.

This is one of the weirdest eras...this summer I hit my limit on IOP (I still keep Get up 10, Bickenhead [because talentry], I like it, thru your phone and I do on my playlist)