Velvet

Wonder Woman 1984 | Trailer OUT

Recommended Posts

D_Man3379

Grace is starting to get on my nerves. First she's doubting Patty Jenkins and now acting like DC is weak.

 

It's honestly a smart decision, even though I'm not happy with it myself. 

Edited by D_Man3379

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DONTYELLATME
3 hours ago, dabunique said:

I saw this, i guess they don't wanna compete with Marvel

but Black Widow is coming out probably later that summer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chris1991
4 hours ago, dabunique said:

I saw this, i guess they don't wanna compete with Marvel

WW is better than most Mabel films though. She can literal across all minus like an Infinity war. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBat

I hate that this was moved to 2020, but I get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlooRiverAnimal

Summer is better for superhero movies, I feel anyways. Like November just felt so odly placed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lights and Waves

Please stop polluting ATRL with Gracist Ratdolph's b.s. videos. She's a moron and a white supremacist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adele Addict

I’m so disappointed it got pushed back, but I feel like it’ll probably be better in the long run. :weeps: As long as it serves quality like the first one, I’m happy. All the DC movies have been utter trash except for Wonder Woman and The Dark Knight trilogy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
D_Man3379
6 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

Please stop polluting ATRL with Gracist Ratdolph's b.s. videos. She's a moron and a white supremacist.

She's out of her ****ing mind, saying the film is scrapped and going to be now Wonder Woman FLASHPOINT :rip: 

Edited by D_Man3379

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALA

God I hope this timeline stuff isn't true. 

 

I've been a DCEU defender for so long but I just can't at how things are going. Like... a Venom 2 is probably gonna come out and Man of Steel 2 may never happen. Like... :rip:

Edited by ALA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MattyTheNight
On 8/27/2018 at 11:35 AM, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

New actress casted and from the sound of it she might play a vital role :duca: 

 

soundarya-sharma-759.jpg

 

 

 

 

younger Diana?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Idol Of Roses

They really want to do Flashpoint and reboot the whole thing? A Flashpoint reboot still wouldn't explain any new actors appearances so what's the point?
Just learn how to make films as good as WW and keep going like :toofunny2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jgorny

WW 1984 have officially wrapped today! I hope we get a trailer in July at comic con 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BoyLikeYouSuxx

My hopes are that they have a hidden antagonist for the third act, much like Ares was. Just because while cheetah will make for badass hand to hand fight sequences, it will lack a theatrical finale. Maybe Pascal can create a psychological realm in his fight with Diana :michael: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jgorny
1 hour ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

My hopes are that they have a hidden antagonist for the third act, much like Ares was. Just because while cheetah will make for badass hand to hand fight sequences, it will lack a theatrical finale. Maybe Pascal can create a psychological realm in his fight with Diana :michael: 

Hades? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Unforgiving

DC already has the first female-led superhero blockbuster, the first all-female superhero team-up movie and already wrapped a sequel for their female blockbuster hero.

 

Meanwhile the lesser girls can barely get 2 movies with female leads :dies:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BoyLikeYouSuxx
29 minutes ago, jgorny said:

Hades? 

This would make sense given Steve's return. I just don't know how well the audience would react to ANOTHER hidden god reveal in the third act. I feel like either a team up between cheetah and another physical threat would suffice, or maybe someone like Circe or Felix Faust. Does anyone know the budget they gave this movie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jgorny
2 hours ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

This would make sense given Steve's return. I just don't know how well the audience would react to ANOTHER hidden god reveal in the third act. I feel like either a team up between cheetah and another physical threat would suffice, or maybe someone like Circe or Felix Faust. Does anyone know the budget they gave this movie?

No one knows yet. I expect it to be bigger than WW’s budget. I think 1984’s budget will be $160-$190 million 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BoyLikeYouSuxx
6 minutes ago, jgorny said:

No one knows yet. I expect it to be bigger than WW’s budget. I think 1984’s budget will be $160-$190 million 

I think it's deserving of a huge budget considering it's now a staple in the DCEU, Aquaman was given $200m, WW84 should be given the same if not more :alexz2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jgorny
1 hour ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

I think it's deserving of a huge budget considering it's now a staple in the DCEU, Aquaman was given $200m, WW84 should be given the same if not more :alexz2: 

I thought it was $160 million? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ronelmaano13

All the Zack Snyder films were given budgets of more than 225M while the acclaimed ones were only given 150M to 160M. Zack's movies are aesthetically pleasing but lacks clear narratives. I hope moving forward WB will put DC films in the hands of directors who can balance aesthetics, action, and story. Though Wonder Woman and Aquaman are still flawed, they're still better than Zack's films. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BoyLikeYouSuxx
On 12/24/2018 at 3:08 PM, jgorny said:

I thought it was $160 million? 

some sources say 160m others say 200m so probably somewhere in between. 

 

On 12/24/2018 at 7:22 PM, ronelmaano13 said:

All the Zack Snyder films were given budgets of more than 225M while the acclaimed ones were only given 150M to 160M. Zack's movies are aesthetically pleasing but lacks clear narratives. I hope moving forward WB will put DC films in the hands of directors who can balance aesthetics, action, and story. Though Wonder Woman and Aquaman are still flawed, they're still better than Zack's films. 

Crazy to think all of Zack's were given so much and tbh they feel squandered. Krypton and the first flight scenes were glorious but the fights between Kal, Faora and Zod were all so blurry and cut dry :biblio: hopefully we continue to get more spectacles like Aquaman and WW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AvrilLaQueen

I hope they introduce another female superhero in Wonder Woman 1984, like Supergirl, Zatanna or Black Canary :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Unforgiving
5 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

I hope they introduce another female superhero in Wonder Woman 1984, like Supergirl, Zatanna or Black Canary :jonny5:

Black Canary will make her debut in Birds of Prey (2020).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AvrilLaQueen
12 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

Black Canary will make her debut in Birds of Prey (2020).

oh wow, I just read about it on Wikipedia, it will be a female team superhero movie, I love it! and I will support it in 2020

 

RT Air

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Unforgiving
1 minute ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

oh wow, I just read about it on Wikipedia, it will be a female team superhero movie, I love it! and I will support it in 2020

 

RT Air

Talent supporting talent

 

RT Air

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites