Velvet

Wonder Woman 1984 | Trailer OUT

CosTaSsSs

I'm so excited for this!!!!!!!!

rac7d
9 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

Patty meant that this movie is mostly stand alone, not more of the same from the first film or the same tone as the first. It's a squeal in a since, but still it's own movie. 

its an inbetwensquel so farnenough from jsuticel league and BVS but still after WW

BoyLikeYouSuxx

Am I the only one that thinks that gif looks like Diana is flying upward after jumping over the rail :jonny: 

manwhore
10 hours ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

Am I the only one that thinks that gif looks like Diana is flying upward after jumping over the rail :jonny: 

omg i just got a random fangirl reaction of the airplane... the airplane?? is it in ww84??? ahhhh my soul!

BoyLikeYouSuxx
11 hours ago, man***** said:

omg i just got a random fangirl reaction of the airplane... the airplane?? is it in ww84??? ahhhh my soul!

Tbh I'd rather have her fly than have the invisible jet, it's too corny for a live action :doc:  and she's gonna need amps if her character wants to keep up with Shazam, Supes and future antagonists that can fly.

BoyLikeYouSuxx

She was so funny in Love, Simon. But she better not be playing Etta Candy because then Patty will be turning WW into an anthology and the public won't be here for it :shakeno: 

If they reboot this franchise it would be a giant mess, and I'm not  buying the whole "Worlds of DC" thing, it makes every movie basically irrelevant to the others. If Patty's looking for a way to enhance Diana's powers without ****ing the continuity I'd say just do it anyway, JL and BvS will be forgotten soon enough.

BoyLikeYouSuxx

Ravi Patel and Gabriella Wilde are joining the WW84 cast in hidden roles :duca: 

Dr. Psycho?

Solver Swan/Circe???? 

I need them to reveal their roles NOW :jonny: 

BoyLikeYouSuxx

If he's playing Maxwell Lord then that means they're solely relying on Cheetah for fight sequences and I'm not too confident in that idea :doc: 

They should have someone like giganta, Silver Swan, Circe, or even Hercules to offer more growth for Diana's combat prowess. WW1 was good but other than her Lasso scene in Veld she hasn't earned her title as the best hand-to-hand combatant of DCEU

ronelmaano13
On 7/25/2018 at 8:12 PM, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

She was so funny in Love, Simon. But she better not be playing Etta Candy because then Patty will be turning WW into an anthology and the public won't be here for it :shakeno: 

If they reboot this franchise it would be a giant mess, and I'm not  buying the whole "Worlds of DC" thing, it makes every movie basically irrelevant to the others. If Patty's looking for a way to enhance Diana's powers without ****ing the continuity I'd say just do it anyway, JL and BvS will be forgotten soon enough.

This is technically a reboot of some sorts so... Moving forward, DCEU films are gon a be standalone and not connected to fit the Worlds of DC rebranding. 

D_Man3379

Ugh if MoS didn't happen we would be getting this iconic moment

[âIMG]

BoyLikeYouSuxx
15 hours ago, ronelmaano13 said:

This is technically a reboot of some sorts so... Moving forward, DCEU films are gon a be standalone and not connected to fit the Worlds of DC rebranding. 

Pros and Cons to this, on one hand we can have Patty giving Diana flight and abilities she didn't have in MoS and BvS, on the other it means everything moving forward wont matter worth **** to other DC movies :doc: it will make the stakes less impacting just knowing a future movie will disregard it entirely.

14 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

Ugh if MoS didn't happen we would be getting this iconic moment

[âIMG]

I was thinking this exactly! MoS stole what should've been saved for Diana, she's always been the ruthless one not Clark :deadbanana2: 

BoyLikeYouSuxx

I'm still hoping Pascal is a minor role or entity like Deimos or Eros and the true mastermind is Circe. They're obviously going to be given a larger budget for the film and unless he's playing Dr. Psycho and they plan on making some trippy **** I don't see how the budget will be utilized. Cheetah won't have any flashy abilities so why not bring in the mistress of mayhem

Image result for circe dc vs wonder woman

D_Man3379

Now this is cute:

[âIMG]

[âIMG]

BoyLikeYouSuxx

:celestial4: best news I’ve heard all week, this movie will smash no doubt

CosTaSsSs

I want to see how Cheetah will look like. 

D_Man3379

Queen Patty getting all the goodies. Hans Zimmer is GOAT.

TheLastChord

Hans Zimmer will definitely pull the WW theme in the right moment while also giving the movie his usual stirring style which is so amazing. 

I'm so glad Patty(or WB) or whoever) convinced him to go back to comic book films after he said he wasn't gonna do no more after BvS(can't blame him tbh)

BoyLikeYouSuxx

New actress casted and from the sound of it she might play a vital role :duca: 

soundarya-sharma-759.jpg

“This I can say is a ‘dream coming true’ situation. It’s exhilarating to be a part of such a larger than life character film where you get to play your dream role. I have always dreamt of playing such a character and idolised it,” Soundarya said in a statement to IANS.

The Unforgiving

jgorny
1 hour ago, The Unforgiving said:

Ugh why? 

SaintWest

Right before the Presidential election :deadbanana4: Coming to drag.

CosTaSsSs

Oh God.. it feels so late! 

dabunique
1 hour ago, The Unforgiving said:

I saw this, i guess they don't wanna compete with Marvel