Velvet

Wonder Woman 1984 | Trailer OUT

BoyLikeYouSuxx
26 minutes ago, champpp said:

It looks incredible, IA. But she also needs to fly 

:jonny5:

Like that's literally the source of Superman's power and this GODDESS moves it with one hand, I-

@BoyLikeYouSuxx we need Zack to change WW's and Superman's fight

Her lassoing the lightning looks badass and I love it! But I agree she needs to develop past it.

Her fight with Superman definitely should have been longer! I don't think she should win (because he's pissed and she's holding back) but the headbutt was a bad idea, and unfortunately, one that snyder came up with :cries: but we can hope for more

Outside789
55 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

The way they're portrayed. Their worlds are different true, I'll walk that back. But yeah, the overdone Red white and blue scheme is what I meant, hate that crap (even tho I lowkey like Captain America :deadbanana2:)

Their personalities though are similar, the virtuous always good thing annoyed me growing up. 

Some similarities. But they also have differences in their personalities. They have flaws and make mistakes too. But i'm glad they aren't like batman is today. Where they made him go so much into dark. That he has become an hypocrite jerk in many recent stories. Not every character must be in an eteranal tragedy and be traumatized to be "a good character", like some current writers seem to think.

Outside789
34 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

Her lassoing the lightning looks badass and I love it! But I agree she needs to develop past it.

Her fight with Superman definitely should have been longer! I don't think she should win (because he's pissed and she's holding back) but the headbutt was a bad idea, and unfortunately, one that snyder came up with :cries: but we can hope for more

Well. Holding back she should still hold her own. Like when sm holds back. I'm sure both were not going all out. If they treat shazam's power better than WW i will be so dissapointed. Like i said, she is meant to be a big powerhouse. It's time they treat her as such again.

BoyLikeYouSuxx
10 minutes ago, Outside789 said:

Well. Holding back she should still hold her own. Like when sm holds back. I'm sure both were not going all out. If they treat shazam's power better than WW i will be so dissapointed. Like i said, she is meant to be a big powerhouse. It's time they treat her as such again.

Oh absolutely, what I'm saying is they should have been brawling each other a lot longer than 4 seconds :rip: 

I was expecting maybe a kick flip or something when he grabbed her by her bracers, but no.. she just stood there and stared :toofunny3:

Even something like this would have been much more powerful than the mess we got

On another note: the color pallet for this movie is just absolutely STUNNING. The colors look vibrant but not over the top, and crisp as all hell

Mr. Loco
On 11/25/2020 at 12:55 PM, champpp said:

Do you guys think it can snatch a few Oscar noms, maybe even Best Director for Patty since they snubbed her for Monster and Wonder Woman?

No chance for nominations in big categories, probably some technical tho

Brunette Ambition

best actress for kristen wiig :jonny5:

znake

I saw it will be released in my local theater in December :giraffe:

BoyLikeYouSuxx
15 minutes ago, znake said:

Period, we love supporting the box office :giraffe: can't wait to see this in IMAX

fridayteenage
On 11/25/2020 at 10:55 AM, champpp said:

Do you guys think it can snatch a few Oscar noms, maybe even Best Director for Patty since they snubbed her for Monster and Wonder Woman?

monster: 1 nom. wonder woman: 0 noms.

In what world are these Directing "snubs"? Are there people who think David Ayer was snubbed for Suicide Squad?

D_Man3379
58 minutes ago, znake said:

Just be sure to stay safe and that the theater has good protocols  

:giraffe:

Outside789
On 11/25/2020 at 5:12 PM, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

Oh absolutely, what I'm saying is they should have been brawling each other a lot longer than 4 seconds :rip: 

I was expecting maybe a kick flip or something when he grabbed her by her bracers, but no.. she just stood there and stared :toofunny3:

Even something like this would have been much more powerful than the mess we got

On another note: the color pallet for this movie is just absolutely STUNNING. The colors look vibrant but not over the top, and crisp as all hell

I understand your point. I'm just tired of WW getting the short end of the stick from DC. She is a powerhouse. Not a super human xena. I'm not a fan of the way DCAU treated her a majority of the time. But even that universe had a better understanding of power tiers than the way DC has treated her in some recent appearances.

znake
48 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

Just be sure to stay safe and that the theater has good protocols  

:giraffe:

Will do

but Im so excited to comeback to the theaters :giraffe:

They opened yesterday  :katie2:  I will probably go tomorrow 

https://www.cinemark.com.co/ciudad/bogota/atlantis

Outside789
On 11/25/2020 at 3:44 PM, champpp said:

I see what you mean, he obv didn't want her to overshadow Superman, I mean everyone is already wondering why she didn't kill Doomsday with that kryptonite weapon when it literally does not affect her, imagine if she was flying like Superman, it'd be even more confusing... But at least he got Gal and produced these 2 WW movies... Secretly I'm hoping WW won't be underused in the Snyder cut :clown:

It looks incredible, IA. But she also needs to fly 

Like that's literally the source of Superman's power and this GODDESS moves it with one hand, I-

@BoyLikeYouSuxx we need Zack to change WW's and Superman's fight

That video of Wondie stopping superman's punch. That is what i'm talking about. And also things like this.

3091438-qq%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE201305131219

3091398-qq%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE201305122116

3091259-qq%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE201305121346

3091265-qq%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE201305121350

3091266-qq%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE201305121350

3091264-qq%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE201305121350

3091268-qq%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE201305121350

3091286-qq%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE201305121623

Or this.

3091252-qq%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE201305121308

Outdoing Hercules.

3091468-qq%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE201305141413

Outdoing Mercury.

3091467-qq%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE201305141413

:1stplace:

champpp
11 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

monster: 1 nom. wonder woman: 0 noms.

In what world are these Directing "snubs"? Are there people who think David Ayer was snubbed for Suicide Squad?

She deserved to be nominated for Monster, and there's clearly a difference between Patty's WW and Ayer's SS, like let's not... And since this year is... unique with mostly Netflix having a chance to win some big awards I was just thinking whether Patty and WW84 could get some nominations and how wonderful that would be since they snubbed her/them last time. 

90939_900.gif

7 hours ago, Outside789 said:

That video of Wondie stopping superman's punch. That is what i'm talking about. And also things like this.

A GODDESS :jonny5:

champpp

New scene when she saves some kids, what a legend :jonny5:

Drowned8World

Wonder Woman will get a nomination for Best Visual Effects and they will WIN. They almost don't have competition there. 

It's between WW84 and Netflix's Midnight Sky.

BoyLikeYouSuxx
15 hours ago, Outside789 said:

I understand your point. I'm just tired of WW getting the short end of the stick from DC. She is a powerhouse. Not a super human xena. I'm not a fan of the way DCAU treated her a majority of the time. But even that universe had a better understanding of power tiers than the way DC has treated her in some recent appearances.

I'm agreeing with you sis :foxylove: They haven't been treating her like the way she gets treated in every other domain. 

Like where is THIS wonder woman? who is pummeling her foes into mountains

Haburo
On 11/20/2020 at 6:32 AM, Outside789 said:

Actually no.

Sure not everybody has a billion dolllar film. But what is that comment even supposed to mean anyway? Do you think WW84 couldn't have made a billion dollar in a free covid world? Because based on everything we know, the potential was there for sure. I don't know how much more anticipated BW was. Mulan was also suppossed to set the world on fire and then it didn't happen because of various reasons including covid. WW84 was one of the most anticipated movies of the year. And without covid it would have been a big hit.

I think the potential was there and it would have been a hit.