What about Cheetah? :noparty: 

budgier
On 7/25/2017 at 11:53 PM, Root said:

and Diana can have some sexual tension with charlize's character. :gaycat1:

Give it to us:jonny4:

jgorny
53 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

What about Cheetah? :noparty: 

Cheetah could be in WW2 but a regular human being and perhaps she’ll be a part of the fallout of Circe’s attack on WW since Circe is known for turning people into animal. Like maybe Cheetah works with WW at a museum of something. This would be a cool way to set up Cheetah for WW3!

D_Man3379
1 hour ago, jgorny said:

Cheetah could be in WW2 but a regular human being and perhaps she’ll be a part of the fallout of Circe’s attack on WW since Circe is known for turning people into animal. Like maybe Cheetah works with WW at a museum of something. This would be a cool way to set up Cheetah for WW3!

Yeah, I like this kind of idea. Could use this as the reason Barbra blames Diana for who she becomes. 

CosTaSsSs

I want to see Cheetah in the movie and played by Emilia Clarke. They could show how she was cursed and that she wants to find a cure and Circe motivates her to kill Wonder Woman in order for her human side being restored. 

Edited by CosTaSsSs

The Unforgiving
17 hours ago, jgorny said:

True. I hope they cast Natalie Dormer :jonny5: 

bearman10
7 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

True. I hope they cast Natalie Dormer :jonny5: 

YES :jonny5:

winebaldo
On 25/7/2017 at 10:53 PM, Root said:

and Diana can have some sexual tension with charlize's character. :gaycat1:

here 4 it :gaycat1:

BoyLikeYouSuxx

Charlize Theron as circe and Jessica Chastain as cheetah :alexz2: 

I know sarah Paulson was interested in the role of cheetah, but I’m worried her acting would be too soft for the characters required ferocity 

AlphaOmega
4 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

Charlize Theron as circe and Jessica Chastain as cheetah :alexz2: 

I know sarah Paulson was interested in the role of cheetah, but I’m worried her acting would be too soft for the characters required ferocity 

Jess is Marvel so **** her. 

#TeamPaulson. 

BoyLikeYouSuxx
4 minutes ago, AlphaOmega said:

Jess is Marvel so **** her. 

#TeamPaulson. 

Haha if not her then Emily blunt, just not Paulson :sorry: she’s an amazing actress I’d just worry for the roll 

BoyLikeYouSuxx

https://www.google.com/amp/comicbook.com/dc/amp/2018/02/26/wonder-woman-2-villain-cheetah-sequel-gal-gadot-patty-jenkins/ 

Not Emma turning down such a high profile role, she would’ve killed the part!! Regardless I’m ready for some serious fight choreography between Minerva and Diana :duca: 

but im curious as to how cheetah ties into the “magic hour” title, maybe circe will be a hidden figure kinda like ares? :michael: 

velocity

omg so long, can't wait :weeps: 

The Unforgiving

So is Cheetah confirmed? I hope it's a modern-day story if so.

And Natalie Dormer DESERVES this role. Cast ha @WB 

BoyLikeYouSuxx
1 minute ago, The Unforgiving said:

So is Cheetah confirmed? I hope it's a modern-day story if so.

And Natalie Dormer DESERVES this role. Cast ha @WB 

Dormer would slay my life :smitten: they have been mentioning the time frame of the 80s and the possibility of WW helping in the Cold War. Patty mentioned a while back how the sequel will be very different from the first so I hope we get a more refined and culturally caught up Diana, the ditzy routine was funny but wouldn’t hold up for a sequel. 

D_Man3379

Eh, I don’t think Emma would be a good choice for Barbra imo. 

CosTaSsSs
8 hours ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

https://www.google.com/amp/comicbook.com/dc/amp/2018/02/26/wonder-woman-2-villain-cheetah-sequel-gal-gadot-patty-jenkins/ 

Not Emma turning down such a high profile role, she would’ve killed the part!! Regardless I’m ready for some serious fight choreography between Minerva and Diana :duca: 

but im curious as to how cheetah ties into the “magic hour” title, maybe circe will be a hidden figure kinda like ares? :michael: 

Circe may be the one influencing Cheetah on killing Diana, in order to restore her human form. Emma would totally nail the part, but I hope Emilia Clarke will be considered for the role. 

BoyLikeYouSuxx

ITS OFFICIAL! :duca: I’m not sure how I feel about it but then again heath ledger proved everyone wrong so maybe Wiig can too

velocity

that is the oddest casting choice :biblio: 

Walk_Away21

WIIG

:jonny4:

katycat737

Kristen Wiig is a very inspired casting choice...just trust Patty. The studio is actually letting the director do what she wants and she already gave us one fantastic film...believe in the process!