Fifth Harmony - 'Fifth Harmony'

URBAN

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SweetSvg said:

oh be quiet many artists ranging from Beyonce to Dua Lipa drop self-titled albums :devil:

well i dont like their choices as well ...

its not personal its drag :dies:

I see what they are doing. This is AWFUL news. No label would release the album so soon when Down is tanking + August is awful for album releases. This means its their last album so it better be good unlike Down. :)

Oh and I hope Epic chokes in the worst way. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Yeah, seems like theyre just trying to get this out there and move on... epic is a mess.

Just now, Starkboy said:

I see what they are doing. This is AWFUL news. No label would release the album so soon when Down is tanking + August is awful for album releases. This means its their last album so it better be good unlike Down. :)

Oh and I hope Epic chokes in thevworse worst way. 

:o

Down is GOOD!

1 minute ago, Starkboy said:

Why do u get like this? :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, Starkboy said:

Oh and I hope Epic chokes in the worst way. 

Think of it this way - this is the last album where Fifth Harmony is contractually attached to Epic. Better to just get it out of the way so that if the girls do want to make a fourth album together, they can start shopping for a different label faster :toofunny2: 

• #FreeBritney Activist

I knew they'd do a self titled. Also, gotta hand it to them that it was a smart move to do so. Beyoncé did it when she reinvented herself, so why not them? Whoever their current A&R is :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Roadhouse said:

At least they gave us a month's notice.

Should release another track before then though.

They probably will

Just now, Bentley said:

Unless they're performing a 2nd single on the VMAs, this is a bad idea imo.

They almost definitely are. There's no way they're going to keep pushing Down for another full month.

Archived