Sam Hunt's 'Body Like a Back Road' Ties Country Record

ilovemusic432

15 hours ago, brianc33616 said:

With all of his videos smashing, I still can't understand why Hunt didn't shoot a MV for Back Road.....:confused: 

What's the point of wasting the money when it's already a huge hit

Same reason Drake didn't film "Views" era music vids, and Bieber didn't film Purpose era vids. 

Edited by musicman101

1 hour ago, musicman101 said:

What's the point of wasting the money when it's already a huge hit

Same reason Drake didn't film "Views" era music vids, and Bieber didn't film Purpose era vids. 

Why? Because Sam Hunt has had many of the most watched music videos in Country music ever. Take Your Time and Break Up In A Small Town attracted tens, if not hundreds, of millions of people to watch Country videos that wouldn't normally do so.

Love Story and YBWM may spend a year at #1 with this current formula

They should've only counted the country airplays as it is named Country chart, but they also counted Pop airplay which is so dumb. Then again, it's Billboard, what's new?

4 hours ago, oceans said:

A year has 14 weeks iirc :confused:

Are you trolling or what?

200.gif

Edited by Safe&Sound

2 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

Are you trolling or what?

200.gif

They have to be. :biblio: Anything for a quote, I guess. :fan:

OT

I want all the success for him. :drool:

9 hours ago, Safe&Sound said:

Love Story and YBWM may spend a year at #1 with this current formula

They should've only counted the country airplays as it is named Country chart, but they also counted Pop airplay which is so dumb. Then again, it's Billboard, what's new?

The week Blown Away was about to ascend to #1 they changed over, and WANEGBT went #1 on the new formula chart based off of all her pop airplay. :toofunny3: #justiceforblownaway

20 minutes ago, Mezik said:

The week Blown Away was about to ascend to #1 they changed over, and WANEGBT went #1 on the new formula chart based off of all her pop airplay. :toofunny3: #justiceforblownaway

Yeah, I remember it

I am Taylor's stan, but I'm totally irked with this formula

WANEGBT could still get that #1 position but Blown Away had more Country airplay and I think it deserved #1 as well, because Blown Away was one of the biggest female country hit this decade

They should've left this damn chart alone. Let other songs smash.

49 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

Yeah, I remember it

I am Taylor's stan, but I'm totally irked with this formula

WANEGBT could still get that #1 position but Blown Away had more Country airplay and I think it deserved #1 as well, because Blown Away was one of the biggest female country hit this decade

Let's not forget countless other songs being blocked by Cruise when it was getting 0 country airplay & only remix airplay.

On 7/25/2017 at 8:48 AM, brianc33616 said:

With all of his videos smashing, I still can't understand why Hunt didn't shoot a MV for Back Road.....:confused: 

Sam told CMT he was too busy with his wedding to shoot a MV. :deadbanana3:  

King.

2 minutes ago, tle2000 said:

Sam told CMT he was too busy with his wedding to shoot a MV. :deadbanana3:  

All he needs to do is go shirtless and ride down a dirt road in Georgia. :skull: 

On Monday, July 24, 2017 at 9:38 PM, oceans said:

omg, that's like almost two years at 1 :eek:

:r

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.