UK Mid: Despacito #1, Power #5 | Lana #2, Linkin Park #3

Queen Conchita

4 hours ago, BGood2Me said:

Who are they? 

I think paul Heaton was in a band called the beautiful south that people my parents age love so sakes will be big 

From Buzzjack: "There's no point going into the singles because they were so wrong yesterday after ACR but in albums Lana only shortened her lead by 200 copies, so certainly will not be #1 this week. Only a week of pre-orders didn't work in her favour"

Edited by Queen Conchita

9 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

From Buzzfeed: "There's no point going into the singles because they were so wrong yesterday after ACR but in albums Lana only shortened her lead by 200 copies, so certainly will not be #1 this week. Only a week of pre-orders didn't work in her favour"

Mess, was the gap that big? 

Riri and Katy side to side :date3:

dd @ Rih sneaking in to get her #1. QUEEN !

Will change the OP for today's update shortly.

Lana seems to be closing the gap because of the signed special albums she put on sale yesterday.

On 24/7/2017 at 6:06 PM, Mercurio said:

Well I’m glad Rih got her 9th #1.

Despacito can continue now.

On 24/7/2017 at 6:11 PM, UnusualBoy said:

Despacito back at it :deadbanana: 

Hoping Lana can snatch that #1.

Basically. 

23 hours ago, BubbleGomme said:

dd @ Rih sneaking in to get her #1. QUEEN !

hopefully with katy dethroning it from the top seat, despacito starts dropping huge in sales that with halving of its streams will maybe allow wild thoughts to sneak in, grated it happens in the next 5weeks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.