Ozark: Season 1 | Netflix Original

Daddy

ozark-cover-1.jpg

Ozark: Their Last Resort. The Byrdes, husband and wife Marty (Jason Bateman) and Wendy (Laura Linney), their teenage kids Charlotte (Sofia Hublitz) and Jonah (Skylar Gaertner) -- are for all intents and purposes an ordinary family. Ordinary save for Marty’s job: The top money launderer for the second largest drug cartel in Mexico. Now streaming, only on Netflix. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe there was no thread for It already :rip: I'm on episode 2 and It's great so far. Not the newest plot but It looks great and the overall vibe sucked me in immediately. 

the trailer makes it look like a serious version of We're the Millers :rip:  is it actually worth a watch?

Started this...not bad. I don't know what it is about Jason Bateman doing serious roles, but he always creeps me out.

Good so far, just finished episode one. I gasped when it was revealed that the video he was watching was

Spoiler

His wife cheating. Did not see that coming. :skull:

Probably going to binge this

Just finished the first episode. It was the best pilot I've seen in years. So intense. Why is no one talking about this show?

I just finished the whole season. Even Breaking Bad season 1 did not give me as much life. Jason Bateman slays me. And yet no one here is talking about this flawless show.

jumper.gif

Started the thread when I finished Episode 1 and now currently on episode 4 :rip: I like It but I'm just so busy or too tired at the end of the day. Trying to finish It this weekend. Hope It stays as flawless :smitten: 

• 2 weeks later...
The7thStranger

How is this show not bigger? I'm on Episode 5, and I'm in love with it. The first episode reminded me of Orange, how it was slow to start. But now it's going, and it's fantastic.

Archived