Jump to content

Request A GIF/Avatar


iHype.
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Yes both removed. Just want the 2:08 to 2:11 or there abouts. :-)

 

And than you so much again! 

Here ya go, yw

 

N77EGou.gif

 

and I decided to just play around with some scenes for fun on it

 

NgJ3X9z.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Shizuka

    377

  • chrysolite

    476

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt

    266

  • icy

    312

1 minute ago, Shizuka said:

Here ya go, yw

 

N77EGou.gif

 

and I decided to just play around with some scenes for fun on it

 

NgJ3X9z.gif

Thank you so much! I like both of those. Great job. Ill definitely come to you in the future as well if thats ok?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bentley said:

Thank you so much! I like both of those. Great job. Ill definitely come to you in the future as well if thats ok?

Yep, that's fine. :biggrin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Envy said:

Qkad2TX.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

Edited by #navytings
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Envy said:

black-and-white scenes.

tumblr_ok69mvubwh1s6623ko1_250.gif

The temporary one I made was cute... cute next to gorgeous. And gorgeous devours cute. Thank you so much, @Envy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Can I get 1:00-1:23 in  avi size please Envy?   :gaycat5:

Envy i luh ya mom :gaycat4::heart2:

The borders of the MV are a little big sorry for that :emofish:

 

 

Version 1

(Male Bias)

6pv7Qep.gif

Version 2

(Female Bias)

Z5Eylvj.gif

Version 3

(Both)

RlhTCz5.gif

 

 

hi, idk which one you'd prefer. Let me know if you still want a revised version.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Lazer_beam said:

 

1:08:51-1:08:57

 

Avi size, please :gaycat2:

I don't know how to enclose images on warning tags yet,

so, I'm going to use a spoiler tag for now cos I think this is kinda NSFW. Just to be sure.

Spoiler

tumblr_ok69mvubwh1s6623ko4_r1_250.gif

 

Edited by Envy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can someone create my a cute AVI from a couple scenes?

-

02:43 - 02:46

02:48 - 02:50

-

Thank you so much! :heart2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

Can I someone make me an avi from this with the scenes 0.23-0.38; 0.49-0.50; 1.36-1.44 ?

I just want the guy so remove the frames with the girl and things like that please.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Envy said:

tumblr_ok69mvubwh1s6623ko2_r1_250.gif

thank you so much :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, kianlawley said:

Can someone create my a cute AVI from a couple scenes?

-

02:43 - 02:46

02:48 - 02:50

-

Thank you so much! :heart2:

tumblr_ok69mvubwh1s6623ko5_r3_250.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

 

 

Can I someone make me an avi from this with the scenes 0.23-0.38; 0.49-0.50; 1.36-1.44 ?

I just want the guy so remove the frames with the girl and things like that please.

tumblr_ok69mvubwh1s6623ko6_r1_250.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Envy said:

tumblr_ok69mvubwh1s6623ko6_r1_250.gif

Thank you, the tumblr link wasn't allowing me to update my avatar so I had to upload it on imgur. I don't know if it's just my problem or not though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

Thank you, the tumblr link wasn't allowing me to update my avatar so I had to upload it on imgur. I don't know if it's just my problem or not though.

you're welcome. I guess I'll use imgur next time around.

 

2 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Agree! The new avi size requirements are ugly tbh :gaycat5: Less than 500 kb? Nnnn

Thanks god i can use my beautiful Envi avis on my pokemon forums  :gaycat4::celestial4:

 

new requirements? Have you guys tried turning the HQ avatars on in the edit profile settings?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pandora1484332347 said:

Can someone make this old avatar of my meet the new requirements?:

 

 

hi, try turning the HQ avatar on in your edit profile settings first, but if you need the LQ version, I made this one 482 kb.

dujM9Gx.gif

 

12 minutes ago, Jaymie said:

Hi, can I get 3:15 - 3:18 in avi size please ?

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOjHqxJ9rg8

 

Thank youuuuu :heart2:

frIE5XE.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...