Kitt

Last.fm

M A R N ✮

followed you all, I better get a follow back X and don't forget to vote up and down wit the pics I posted on first  page

M A R N ✮

americanlife

For everyone who wants to avoid the (Digital Deluxe Version) tags on Britney's albums or any deluxe tags on albums in general, go on Google and type "*artist* *album* spotify" and there may be a Spotify website with the link to the standard version on the album. If you use the Spotify computer software, just copy the website link and then type it in the search bar on spotify. I've checked and it works with BOMT, Britney, Circus, and Femme Fatale if you guys don't want to use (deluxe) tags. I've tried it with some other albums, like MDNA, Impossible Princess, and Vespertine for example, and it worked. They also have some deluxe versions of albums with the standard tag (MDNA and Femme Fatale for example) It doesn't work with all artists or albums though.

Tom Vercetti

Any new user have this? Post your stuff here. Link in sig. 

Shizuka
On 1/27/2017 at 8:14 AM, PhreshDiamond said:

bumped for the new page because i'm kinda fuming at this. 

They probably never will, it'd take more than one form of editing and they barely even take notice of the suggest a correction inputs made. 

Reverie

Link in sig, I follow everyone back :heart2: 

PhreshDiamond
5 hours ago, Shizuka said:

They probably never will, it'd take more than one form of editing and they barely even take notice of the suggest a correction inputs made. 

ni6ni7s.jpg?1  

I hate caring about things. 

chrysolite

Here's mine.

Glassmouth
Satan
and.y

I hate how Katy's single is misspelled like that when scrobbling. Truly the worst.

Edited by and.y

Glassmouth
10 minutes ago, Satan said:

done x :date3:

thank you so much :gaycat4:

Ava Max

I just followed everyone whose link wasn't in their signature. (I'm on mobile) :)