Avariko

tumblr_ok8rczo13R1rvt708o1_1280.jpg

Which on of y'all did this :eli:

Kid A

:gaycat3:

Edited by Kid A

DivaCup

You haven’t listened to any music yet.

Once you’ve played some music, your full listening history will appear here. Start listening now on Last.fm, or track the music you listen to on your computer and mobile devices

:biblio:  it says i still have my 220,000 scrobbles tho so theyr'e probably updating something

World Eater
7 minutes ago, DivaCup said:

Once you’ve played some music, your full listening history will appear here. Start listening now on Last.fm, or track the music you listen to on your computer and mobile devices

:biblio:  it says i still have my 220,000 scrobbles tho so theyr'e probably updating something

It's fixed now!

On 23.01.2017 at 6:03 PM, Glassmouth said:

Followed you, I didn't realize it was you when you posted something in my shoutbox last year :deadbanana:

Glassmouth
56 minutes ago, AlexisNeiers said:

It's fixed now!

Followed you, I didn't realize it was you when you posted something in my shoutbox last year :deadbanana:

and omg I didn't realize it was you :deadbanana3:

Shizuka
1 hour ago, DivaCup said:

The fact this has been an issue that pops up every now and then for at least 3 or more years now on a newer form of the site is just :deadbanana2:

They need to do better over there already. 

Avariko

Oh, link in sig btw :emofish:

DivaCup
1 minute ago, Shizuka said:

The fact this has been an issue that pops up every now and then for at least 3 or more years now on a newer form of the site is just :deadbanana2:

I was hoping it was some indication of them fixing something. A couple weeks ago they tweeted "what was your first song of 2017?" and I replied to the tweet, and they liked it.

STOP liking tweets and go fix your site :angry: 

Frozen99

thank god it works again :skull: last.fm, don't do dis to me

PhreshDiamond
20 hours ago, Shizuka said:

The similarities to Last Fm and ATRL are just so :rip: are they run by the same people? :toofunny2: 

JEWRJEWR

follow me for good taste 

americanlife

That last.week thing is lowkey ugly :skull: Also, do we have a new 3x3 thread??

PhreshDiamond

OK they need to FIX the horrible way a song like Work can be scrobbled with like 5 or 6 different names (Ft Drake, Featuring Drake, no feature, (feat. Drake) ) etc also the same with Deluxe albums that can have " Deluxe" "Deluxe Edition" different brackets ( [ etc

Its just a mess.  

Edited by PhreshDiamond

PhreshDiamond
3 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

OK they need to FIX the horrible way a song like Work can be scrobbled with like 5 or 6 different names (Ft Drake, Featuring Drake, no feature, (feat. Drake) ) etc also the same with Deluxe albums that can have " Deluxe" "Deluxe Edition" different brackets ( [ etc

Its just a mess.  

bumped for the new page because i'm kinda fuming at this.