Kitt

Last.fm

shelven

I decided to finally start using this again after abandoning it a few years ago because my account glitched and my entire library messed up :deadbanana: 

Does anyone know if it's possible to scrobble directly from Spotify when you listen to music using offline mode? I haven't tested it out myself yet, but I've heard that it doesn't cache your scrobbles for when you come back online, which will be pretty annoying for me since 75% of my Spotify use is offline :rip: 

Reverie

http://www.last.fm/user/Velvet_R :heart2: 

collage.php?user=eightiesspandex&type=7day&size=4x4&caption=true&playcount=true

:rip:

Ffff stan!

I decided to finally start using this again after abandoning it a few years ago because my account glitched and my entire library messed up :deadbanana: 

Does anyone know if it's possible to scrobble directly from Spotify when you listen to music using offline mode? I haven't tested it out myself yet, but I've heard that it doesn't cache your scrobbles for when you come back online, which will be pretty annoying for me since 75% of my Spotify use is offline :rip: 

What I do is listen with online mode on Spotify but turn on airplane mode on my phone, it usually scrobbles if I start playing while connected to wifi. I don't think I get scrobbles on offline mode tho

Edited by Reverie

Glassmouth
9 minutes ago, shelven said:

if you use Android you can download the lastFM app and all of your offline scrobbles get added when you're back online if you're using iOS, I don't know lmao

folloooooooooooooow

http://www.last.fm/es/user/Actually_GIOS

VkcdpCP.gif

Edited by Glassmouth

Pink Matter

Don't think I've posted in this thread before. Link's in my sig!

shelven
7 minutes ago, Reverie said:

What I do is listen with online mode on Spotify but turn on airplane mode on my phone, it usually scrobbles if I start playing while connected to wifi. I don't think I get scrobbles on offline mode tho

Does that work for all the other songs you listen to even once you're on airplane mode? Or does it only work for the first song?

1 minute ago, Glassmouth said:

if you use Android you can download the lastFM app and all of your offline scrobbles get added when you're back online if you're using iOS, I don't know lmao

I think I remember there being a last.fm app for iOS too from when I used to use last.fm, but I remember it being really buggy :rip: Maybe I'll check it out again and see if it's been fixed since I last used it.

I'm JAVIng Fun

Link is in my sig :eddie:

Edited by I'm JAVIng Fun

Reverie
28 minutes ago, shelven said:

Does that work for all the other songs you listen to even once you're on airplane mode? Or does it only work for the first song?

I think I remember there being a last.fm app for iOS too from when I used to use last.fm, but I remember it being really buggy :rip: Maybe I'll check it out again and see if it's been fixed since I last used it.

Yup! Works for all the songs

shelven
31 minutes ago, Reverie said:

Yup! Works for all the songs

Interesting, I'll try it out! Thanks for the suggestion :hug: 

Sharie

Been using Last. fm since august 

Lovin it, now I'm scrobbling the songs from my phone so it's going to be more accurate 

PhreshDiamond
3 hours ago, shelven said:

wait is this offline thing true? that is so annoying :rip: surely its not too taxing for the app to save the play count and update it once online. 

Satan

followed everyone x 

Hakunt

hi people

World Eater

Do we have a 3x3 thread yet? Because if we don't, I'm ready to snatch it :gaycat5:

Jan

Link in signature for mine! :gaycat1:

Avariko

SZdGnOP.jpg

Edited by Avariko

bleuwaffle

link in my sig you gays

and.y

I think I followed everyone, but if I didn't, lmk. My user is pinkprinttour.