LOOΠΔ

Detonated

they're stunning and have amazing personalities ff

edit: it's so beautiful.  if anyone wants it they can take it, I just really wanted to make an avi from these scenes 

XHceSP7.gif

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NumbFentyStan

• Cazy

• Antunes

• hud

Top Posters In This Topic

Making Loona avis is so hard like every scene is so aesthetically pleasing :rip:

willmcclure9

Omg i hope all the 2/3 stans don't RUN when they go bak to innocent concepts :rip: 

I am glad even the cute concepts are not downright childish like TW*CE

They are so classy

Edited by willmcclure9
On 7/29/2017 at 10:48 AM, willmcclure9 said:

Omg i hope all the 2/3 stans don't RUN when they go bak to innocent concepts :rip: 

I am glad even the cute concepts are not downright childish like TW*CE

They are so classy

Fff only intellectuals like us see the genius behind Love & Live :cm: 

Edited by Detonated

Not really a fan of FMV but this one is really cute, I'm so obsessed with Puzzle, definitely one of my favorite B-sides :jonny: 

6 minutes ago, Loveyoubxtch said:

Not really a fan of FMV but this one is really cute, I'm so obsessed with Puzzle, definitely one of my favorite B-sides :jonny: 

The song gives me such a 2000 R&B track vibe, I love it :katie2: 

4 minutes ago, Detonated said:

The song gives me such a 2000 R&B track vibe, I love it :katie2: 

Same! so catchy and infectious :jamming: 

Love Letter > Twilight > Puzzle but they're all so good. :jonny: 

Rain 51db is still my overall fave bside though

Cherry Hoe looks like Somyi from DIA if Somyi's face was correctly proportioned so she's automatically iconic

Also me thinks when the girls debut we should have a pre-debut discography rate :fish1:

Edited by zen
29 minutes ago, zen said:

Cherry Hoe looks like Somyi from DIA if Somyi's face was correctly proportioned so she's automatically iconic

Also me thinks when the girls debut we should have a pre-debut discography rate :fish1:

They have so many excellent songs, any ballot with a score below a 7 should be THROWN OUT

39 minutes ago, Detonated said:

They have so many excellent songs, any ballot with a score below a 7 should be THROWN OUT

I'd give Kiss Later a 6.5 :cm: I could see some songs tying for top 3 spots though

Just now, ralani said:

wait sjfajid im SCREAMING

WHY IS VIVI CHARGING HERSELF IN LOVE&LIVE

She's an android, there's like some canon story that goes with them that I could find but I'm too lazy to do. It's usually in the mv descriptions on youtube I think they started writing them there around 1/3.

22 minutes ago, zen said:

She's an android, there's like some canon story that goes with them that I could find but I'm too lazy to do. It's usually in the mv descriptions on youtube I think they started writing them there around 1/3.

i just found a whole ass essay on it and...:rip: they're dedicated

-

they're so funny. haseul is a natural at variety. i kinda died when hyunjin covered her ears at heejin's aegyo :lmao:

4 minutes ago, ralani said:

i just found a whole ass essay on it and...:rip: they're dedicated

they're so funny. haseul is a natural at variety. i kinda died when hyunjin covered her ears at heejin's aegyo :lmao:

It's so interesting to read and I really hope with their debut video is based on it and explains everything. The fact that they really said Jinsoul was locked in some Hong Kong basement how did sis find herself there in the first place :dies:

I can't wait for actual variety appearances either they're all so funny when together, especially Hyunjin she's never here for their shenanigans. When she hid from the cake fight :lmao: