LOOΠΔ

Detonated

I hear there's a great american eclipse or something coming, Kimberly ha impact :gaycat3:

Jinsoul making a surprise appearance when it starts to rain

giphy.gif

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NumbFentyStan

• Cazy

• Antunes

• hud

Top Posters In This Topic

i loved the cute little bop at the beginning but when the beat changed up :jonny3:

i think im finally gotta stop being a 2/3 akgae and force myself to like the rest of their content ajsfjf

Choerry really did THAT omfg :jonny:

Her serving cute bop, but with a twist! Serving Apink's Cause You're My Star but BETTER.

Not LOONA probably debuting next October :deadbanana:

February - vivi revealed, but no february girl

March - loona 1/3 debut, no girl

August - break, no girl

September - 2/3, probably no girl

So we'll get the final girl next September and then LOONA debut to follow dskjngjks

what do you mean final girl next september?

isn't it just 4 left? 

I'd hope they have a bit of a gap between reveals of the girls and the actual debut 

13 minutes ago, minho said:

what do you mean final girl next september?

isn't it just 4 left? 

I'd hope they have a bit of a gap between reveals of the girls and the actual debut 

If LOONA sticks to what appears to be debuting a girl for a specific month, then they will not debut until after September 2018.

However, the good sis antunes said that instead of each girl having a specific month, it's just the girl being the focus of the month! If so, then the girls will debut next Summer which is what BBC planned

6 minutes ago, Detonated said:

If LOONA sticks to what appears to be debuting a girl for a specific month, then they will not debut until after September 2018.

However, the good sis antunes said that instead of each girl having a specific month, it's just the girl being the focus of the month! If so, then the girls will debut next Summer which is what BBC planned

Oh :skull: So the "girl of the month" thing means they're supposed to have specific months?  I get it

I always thought it was just a new girl each month and that that month would be all about them, but now I guess they want each girl to have ONE specific month to be theres. With that in mind then March, February, August, and September are the ones missing... mess I get it now.  I was confused for a biT

It throws the schedule off a lot, but I guess October 2018 would make the most sense with the original idea.  But I think "focus" of the month works better and a Summer debut can capitalize on the hype without stretching it too long

2 minutes ago, Detonated said:

Hopefully that's the case, it would make sense :duca: 

- - - 

Btw, apparently Choerry's animal is a bat

The girls are all a stab to the self esteem alone but having 2/3 together in the video I feel so UGLY :ahh: