"Swish Swish" #1; passes Mariah on Billboard Dance Songs

umich

Katy Perry scores her 18th No. 1 on Billboard's Dance Club Songs chart (dated July 22), as "Swish Swish," featuring Nicki Minaj, lifts 3-1. Eclipsing Mariah Carey's 17 No. 1s, Perry is now alone in fifth place for the most No. 1s dating to the chart's 1976 inception; Madonna leads with 46 No. 1s, followed by Rihanna (30), Beyonce (22) and Janet Jackson (19).

Additionally, Perry has earned her 18 toppers consecutively, a record streak that she extends this week. ("Swish" debuted the same week as Perry's "Bon Appetit," featuring Migos; the latter song ranks at No. 34 after reaching No. 28, so Perry's streak could be in jeopardy.)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7865881/katy-perry-swish-swish-dance-club-songs-number-one

YES BISH YES :clap3:

another one in the basket :clap3: 

:clap3: 

Madonna leads with 46 No. 1s, followed by Rihanna (30)

So Rihanna might snatch Madonna's records on two different charts :jonny: 

Tfw even Till It Happens To You went to #1 on this chart. Not really that big IMO

1 hour ago, Century said:

Tfw even Till It Happens To You went to #1 on this chart. Not really that big IMO

I will never understand how does this chart work?

2 hours ago, IVY said:

I will never understand how does this chart work?

They survey clubs around America about what they're playing and what's popular from what I understand.

I feel like 95% of the clubs they survey must be gay to get #1s like this :rip: 

Edited by Wonderland

7 hours ago, Wonderland said:

They survey clubs around America about what they're playing and what's popular from what I understand.

Lol exactly. 

So Rihanna is getting another one soon.... as Wild Thoughts its already #8... lol

13 hours ago, Wonderland said:

Queen of the gays and bathhouses :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.