Gwen Stefani releasing new music this year

mathekr

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PhoebeBuffay
54 minutes ago, HellaGoose said:

New song registered on BMI! 

NEVER KISSED ANYONE WITH BLUE EYES BEFORE YOU, co-written by Gwen, Justin Tranter and Michael James Ryan Busbee

lol what a title, sounds like it could be country-ish, and Busbee has a good amount of country writing credits.

Hmm.. maybe this could be a left over from TIWTTFL tho.

43 minutes ago, PhoebeBuffay said:

Hmm.. maybe this could be a left over from TIWTTFL tho.

i'd be very surprised if they just happened to register that now...and with a writer we've never heard of her working with for TIWTTFL. I think most likely something new.

1 minute ago, Tori Kelly said:

Gwen really did win the battle against Fergie :rip: 

PERCHED FOR NEW STEFANI BOPS THO:jonny3:

Yeah she did, cause Used To Love You had "longevity" and Make Me Like You entered the hot 100

It's sad but we all know that MILF only entered to the Hot 100 due to the video (and its streaming), cause when she released Life Goes On nobody was interested in her

6 minutes ago, Suga'fall said:

Yeah she did, cause Used To Love You had "longevity" and Make Me Like You entered the hot 100

It's sad but we all know that MILF only entered to the Hot 100 due to the video (and its streaming), cause when she released Life Goes On nobody was interested in her

Hey I stan both of them, I just mean she won in terms of releasing music...I swear this DD leak would have pushed them to just release it but her team is so stubborn :doc:

26 minutes ago, Tori Kelly said:

Hey I stan both of them, I just mean she won in terms of releasing music...I swear this DD leak would have pushed them to just release it but her team is so stubborn :doc:

I stan they both too, but at least Gwen had a little success with her singles on the charts despite having 0% streaming support (which is a big part of nowdays charts)

Fergie's MILF only was "successful" due to the sexy video, later she released LGO and nobody bought that cause GP isn't there for Fergie's music, only for Fergie's (sexy) visuals

Antinemesis
On 7/12/2017 at 8:30 PM, Kim Kardashian said:

Mess, I've never even listened to that album.

**TIWTTFL

You're always such a kii:ahh:

Antinemesis
10 hours ago, HellaGoose said:

New song registered on BMI! 

NEVER KISSED ANYONE WITH BLUE EYES BEFORE YOU, co-written by Gwen, Justin Tranter and Michael James Ryan Busbee

lol what a title, sounds like it could be country-ish, and Busbee has a good amount of country writing credits.

Are we getting a country album? :doc:

Innocencelost

Rocket Ship is an underrated masterpiece. Hopefully she won't shift to country music with Blake... I want dance Gwen back!

10 minutes ago, Innocencelost said:

Rocket Ship is an underestimated masterpiece. Hopefully she won't shift to country music with Blake... I want dance Gwen back!

Oh yes, Rockertship is one of my very first favourites from Truth album. Such a good song 

PhoebeBuffay

I think she should try going into that Baby Don't Lie vibe she was going to! BDL could've done way better if they actually tried promoting it and not releasing STF.

Kim Kardashian
1 hour ago, PhoebeBuffay said:

I think she should try going into that Baby Don't Lie vibe she was going to! BDL could've done way better if they actually tried promoting it and not releasing STF.

She had a full album to go with BDL but she scrapped it because she didn't like any of the music.

She's said she only put out BDL & STF because she was convinced by others that she had to have some sort of musical comeback while on The Voice.

SeanKevinMusic

Under The Christmas Lights: Gwen Stefani, Justin Tranter & Busbee

When I Was A Little Girl: Gwen Stefani, Justin Tranter & Busbee

You Make It Feel Like Christmas: Gwen Stefani, Justin Tranter, Blake Shelton & Busbee

i smell a Christmas album.... :)

SeanKevinMusic
5 minutes ago, Sexy Boy said:

Please don't be country :jonny: 

Seems more like a christmas album.. the titles are mainly christmas stuff..

SeanKevinMusic
5 minutes ago, Sexy Boy said:

Please don't be country :jonny: 

9 minutes ago, SeanKevinMusic said:

ooh! where did you find all these? BMI too?

Archived