The All Stars Color Game

DevonRoars

On 2017-04-08 at 3:49 AM, sumthintoxic82 said:

@Klittoris - I ADORE your crowing look, but that nude outfit :shakeno: You should have gone more daring...thats too safe foe Kim

@URBESE - Not my favorite looks from you this season, but that crowing look does look gorgeous

@Speezy - :flame: BOTH of your looks are great, ESPECIALLY that nude outfit :alexz:

@Fenrir - I actually really like that nude outfit, and the crowing outfit is just :smitten:

Good luck to you all :party:

Thanks sis! You're so right, I should've. Cause though I found some really great nude outfits, none were strong enough for this.

I was too afraid of the judges. Like...last season I got risky, around this time, I got eliminated! Then I was in the bottom for the kinda slutty look for Best Look this season. Like I worked too hard to get here again so the fear was real! I feel she's risky just being here. :jonny: 

Before doing any further searching, this would've been my first choice. (NSFW x/x) :dies: 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Alena

• Fenrir

• Kitt

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Klittoris said:

Thanks sis! You're so right, I should've. Cause though I found some really great nude outfits, none were strong enough for this.

I was too afraid of the judges. Like...last season I got risky, around this time, I got eliminated! Then I was in the bottom for the kinda slutty look for Best Look this season. Like I worked too hard to get here again so the fear was real! I feel she's risky just being here. :jonny: 

Before doing any further searching, this would've been my first choice. (NSFW x/x) :dies: 

Serving Nicole Swehciezngerr in the face

Edited by Speezy

3 hours ago, Klittoris said:

Now's the time to go títs out and give it everything. :cupid: 

52 minutes ago, URBESE said:

I have a feeling I may be the one going. 

oh PLEASE .. as if 

tjMWQH0.gif

Just now, Fenrir said:

oh PLEASE .. as if 

tjMWQH0.gif

No one seems to like my nude. :weeps:

6 minutes ago, URBESE said:

No one seems to like my nude. :weeps:

I like yours more than Kitt's

tenor.gif

I think we have our final 2. Just waiting on @Citrus to see if his scores will change the placement of the 2 leaving.

Imagine if this was real life and instead of being eliminated you died :dancehall: 

5 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Imagine if this was real life and instead of being eliminated you died :dancehall: 

then you'd have nothing to worry about

5OMLanu.gif

Oh we're doing a final two instead this season? Welp.

tenor.gif

9 hours ago, ROADHOG said:

I think we have our final 2. Just waiting on @Citrus to see if his scores will change the placement of the 2 leaving.

I think they did oop

CRITIQUES

Devon

Spoiler

Fenrir
First off both looks are such obvious choices that it makes the entry as a whole underwhelming. The nude look has always had this really funky looking hem line that has bothered me. The crowning look.. beautiful.. my favorite designer, Guo Pei, made it so I love it, but I'm not sure if it fits the category.

Kitt
Oh god. The nude challenge was basically made for you. This was your chance to not only standout, but have a redemption. It also seems you ignored the critique about looking pedistrian.

Speezy
The nude look is definitely intriguing to me. The texture in the pattern is just gorgeous to me so well done with that. The crowning look is nice. Well done.

URBAN
I had forgot to write critiques for you.. so.. I don't know. Your nude look is definitely not memorable, but the crowning look was okay.. Better than most the entries this round, papi.

Citrus

Spoiler

Fenrir - Both of these looks are absolutely stellar. Rih's sheer beaded gown is a classic and will be forever more, and her alien yellow realness serves, tho a tad less. No other major complaints.

Urban - Your first look is very upper-middle class housewife trying to be controversial at the block party. It's not bad, just very pedestrian. Your crowning look, on the other hand, is gorgeous. It's like if adults went to prom and Sofia wanted to put her prettier daughter to shame.

Speezy - I love love love the nude look. It's like an art deco nudity, which I really enjoy.

I could do without the heavyweight championship belt, but good for her for having that kinda muscle mass. The second look could've doubled as an entry for the ugly round, honestly. The floral lace panels, the deflated bust, the half-erect hip accents...It's a boot.

Klittoris - I'm very surprised by how pedestrian these are for Kim. The nude was your time to shine and you chose a basic silhouette and mediocre styling. I enjoy the crowning look significantly more because I love any type of gender swap clothing, though it's still somewhat dull because of the monochrome.

Scorpio

Fenrir

Both entries are great. Definitely killed the competition this time around, in my personal opinion. Urgh, she looks so good in the nude one. I don't necessarily like the face and the hair in the the second outfits but it's a look. 

Klittoris

The nude one was boring. It's just bad luck, honestly. She doesn't have a lot to choose from but I can't place you higher when the other entries looked better. The the second outfit slays a lot, though. So you made up for that lack of style in the first outfit. Overall decent.

Speezy

I actually really like the nude outfit. She looks fierce in that. The second outfit was boring compared to the rest, though. 

URBESE

The nude outfit looked decent but it was obviously basique. The starboy outfit looked great,  but not my favorite look overall. You still did well, papi.

Kavish

FAMOUS (NUDE)

:1stplace:Speezy

Amazing representation of nude.  The design and patterns are intricate, with a uniform tone all along and also showing her skin. 

:2ndplace:Fenrir

A show stopper.  The fabric is glowing and showing her skin underneath, and the theme is nicely tackled. Despite that, the overall look is a bit too much and I look forward to a more toned-down look for nude.  

:3rdplace: Kitt

Very simple, but it works because of the theme.  She wore the right amount of make-up and I also like the shoes that match her dress.  

4.  URBAN

Not bad, but I think that it is the one that represents nude the least out of the bunch.  The two golden lines are also too much of a distraction and the dress looks too tight.

~ || ~

STARBOY (CROWNING)

:1stplace:  Speezy

Gorgeous.  She looks like a pageant queen with the right hairstyle and make-up.  Again, the design and patterns on the outfit is really noteworthy.

:2ndplace: URBAN

She looks like a queen in that magnificent dress, just waiting for her crown.  Just a little tip for the future - the front view of an outfit is the most important for me to base my judging on, and you only showed the side. 

:3rdplace: Kitt

Again, it's simple, but it's also very elegant and fit for a crowning moment.  I like the spread-out bottom and we can see the shape of her body really well.  The bun could have been a bit further back though.

4.  Fenrir

She looks very majestic and serving Princess of China.  But while your outlandish look placed you high for the nude look, it is not an advantage for this theme.  I look for a more classic, elegant outfit to get crowned in, and she already has a hairpiece that looks like a sort of crown.  

It also seems you ignored the critique about looking pedistrian.

Where was this?

4 minutes ago, Klittoris said:

Where was this?

last round

Kavish and I both pointed it out.

Oop saw the chart.

It's been real. See ya'll in season 6 or whatever's the one after next. :heart2: 

last round

Kavish and I both pointed it out.

On 2017-04-05 at 5:01 AM, ROADHOG said:

1.  Kitt

The combination of what Kim is wearing + the pictures makes it a big eyebrow-raising moment.  The shots look like they were trying to have a great outcome, but failed miserably.  

Boy stop lying.

Results are on the spreadsheet. We'll miss you Kitt.

Judges are going to decide who will advance to the finals then the final challenge will be posted.

1 minute ago, Klittoris said:

Boy stop lying.

I meant for the round before that.

"It looks nice on its own, but at this point in the competition it's a bit too casual." -- Kavish

I might have deleted my critiques for that round I'm not sure, but I have Kavish's pm up so I could quickly look for this one.

The judges can't agree on a final 2

I guess there will be a top 3 after all

tenor.gif

Mama. :weeps::heart2: 

I'm ok with a top 3. :gaycat2: 

I had a lot of fun as always, but Fenrir and Urbz are perfect for the finale. Urban consistently slayed me with Sofia, who was also a fresh choice, and as always a strong overall competitor and Fenrir's determined spirit was present once again and I'm proud of him for finally getting Rih here like she deserves. I'm rooting for both of you! :party: 

Kim is deserving to reach the pinnacle and win so I was looking forward to a speech again but, next to them, she honestly didn't deserve to take it home. Someday, but not today.

Judging this season absolutely sucked though. In my last play, critiques helped a lot in deciding what to send (e.g. when PinkBox would tell me to stop sending ****ing strap designs) and I needed that yet again. But this time we'd barely get them, and even then, most held no value :biblio: except for @Kavish 

But still, a great time and pre-cursor for next season that I'll be hosting. A LOT being implemented so stay perched. :sats: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.