0130.jpg

Fenrir

g3O9PUs.jpg

Kitt

a59SGOV.png

Loveyoubxtch

7187bc988df930216f33e55c5b5295aa.jpg   Candice+Swanepoel+Rosie+Huntington+White

Speezy

Karlie-Kloss-nearly-bares-her-modesty-duKarlie+Kloss+Versace+Runway+Paris+Fashio

sumthintoxic82

elizabeth-banks-2015venicefilmfestival-everestpremiereopeningceremony.jpgElizabeth-Banks-Everest-Movie-Premiere-Opening-Ceremony-Venice-Film-Festival-2015-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Dolce-Gabbana-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-3.jpg2BEA0FD600000578-3220006-Intricate_The_dress_appeared_simple_from_the_front_but_as_she_tu-a-1_1441218752863.jpg

URBAN

Cuu5iZh.jpg

Black

Alena

066.jpg

062816-trazan-lead.jpg?itok=hXfdtn4X

05.jpg

0453.jpg

Fenrir

mB2IWs9.gif

qyhdyQ5.jpg

Kitt

8TDrqvP.png 

Loveyoubxtch

70th+Annual+Golden+Globe+Awards+Arrivals+DCzVcQgird0x.jpg   1358133230_rosie-huntington-whiteley-zoom.jpeg

Speezy

karlie-kloss-mugler-show-outside-fashion

karlie-kloss-at-mugler-fashion-show-in-p

sumthintoxic82

MTV+Movie+Awards+2012+Arrivals+ALeQEGB96elizabeth-banks-mtv-movie-awards-2012-04.jpgarticle-2154297-137011DB000005DC-438_306x719.jpg

URBAN

NhNdTyU.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Alena

• Fenrir

• Kitt

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone did so well, from here on out the eliminations are going to be tough. :'(

Urbie who is your person she looks like a relative of Dinah Jane

5 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Urbie who is your person she looks like a relative of Dinah Jane

Sofia Vergara baby!

8 minutes ago, URBESE said:

Sofia Vergara baby!

She always looks amazing 

Qurve us !

Bih I don't like that separation.

@judges

Klittoris

Spoiler

8TDrqvP.png a59SGOV.png

Kitt won last rounds poll on which Animal look was the best! Congrats ♥ @Klittoris

Full result:

Kitt 7

35%

Fenrir 6

30%

Loveyoubxtch 3

15%

Speezy 2

10%

Alena 2

10%

Stark 0

URBESE 0

sumthintoxic82 0

20 Votes

~

I'll post the polls for black and white looks soon! ♥

Sent.  I was more impressed with the white outfits, but overall you all did a nice job.  It was just a matter of finding little details that either bring you to the top or to the bottom of the list.

Edited by Kavish

34 minutes ago, Kavish said:

Sent.  I was more impressed with the white outfits, but overall you all did a nice job.  It was just a matter of finding little details that either bring you to the top or to the bottom of the list.

Girl tell me you did not zoom in to find un trimmed armpit hairs

1 minute ago, Speezy said:

Girl tell me you did not zoom in to find un trimmed armpit hairs

:deadbanana2:

19 hours ago, ROADHOG said:

Wow only 3 rounds left 

o7tWZIG.gif

When is season five happening?

o7tWZIG.gif

3 hours ago, ROADHOG said:

nah

American Idol teas

Critiques

Kavish

WHITE

1.  URBAN

The most simple look from the bunch, but also the best because of how effortlessly classy she looks.  The dress is overlapped at the waist to cause a nice ripple, her hair nicely tied back to bring focus to her dress, and amazing silver jewelry to go along.

2.  Loveyoubxtch

Serving James Bond's girl with her amazing hair, fierce attitude, and a beautifully designed dress topped with silver accessories.  

3.  Fenrir

Very British and royal, with nice embroidery and golden bullets.

4. Speezy

The outfit compliments are body really well, and those patterns are the highlight that will spark discussion on a fashion panel.

5.  Kitt

Really beautiful wedding dress, but it's also a pretty safe choice.

6.  Alena

I don't think that this dress is making her body justice, and it looks a bit bland in the front aside from the two cuts at her chest.

7. sumthintoxic82

I really like the dress from the front, but the bejeweled black patches at the back is a weird distraction.

BLACK

1.  Fenrir

Everything is on point, and the best look for black.  The dress is gorgeously designed. If the legs and arm wear elevates the whole look, then the pearl necklace and shades takes her to another level of fashionista.  I also love the shoes and her attitude is fierce!

2.  Speezy

It looks very simple, but the reason I love it so much is because she is always wearing something that makes her stand out in a good way - in this case the holes.  They are nicely punctured at the sides of her waist and neck, with a nice cut to the side.  I think that at the end of this season, your catalog will be one of the most interesting and diverse.

3.  URBAN

The snake being her necklace and also being a part of the dress is a genius touch, and the outfit is slick and compliments her body nicely.  Although, I'm starting to wonder if all her outfits are just long dresses.

4. Loveyoubxtch

The outfit looks amazing, although I think that it would look better without the additional cloth at her chest.  It looks great in the top shot, but it looks unnecessary when you consider the whole look.

5. sumthintoxic82

It favors her body shape really well, but it also looks like a performance outfit.

6. Kitt

I like everything going on, except the pants.  It looks nice on its own, but at this point in the competition it's a bit too casual.

7. Alena

I have the same impression of this outfit as the one that I had for the animal round.  The drawings are nice, but the colors take the focus away from the black, and the pink fluffs at her wrists are not helping.  It's a cute look overall, but at this point everyone are sending their bests and this one doesn't look very serious in the bunch.

Devon

White:

Alena - It's giving me 90s supermodel.. I love the clean white.. I love the jewelry.. I just wish the dress was tailored.

Fenrir - Is this Balmain? Disgusting. 

Loveyoubxtch - It's a boring dress, but the accessories and styling make up for it -- especially the fur.

sumthintoxic82 - The dress is very clean and safe, but I'll admit it took me a while to really notice the beauty of the detailing on the back pieces.

Black:

Alena - I live for fur and a big ass ****ing heel, but again it's.. not tailored and that's basically what has made her look weak and a bit unpolished compared to the others this season.

Fenrir - Clearly the best this round.. I just wish she wore a simple heel, because the boots look a bit clunky.

Loveyoubxtch - The dress is boring, but she's gorgeous and the styling is quite amazing.

Speezy - The dress is fitted to the body and compliments her shape very well. 

URBAN - I like the necklace connecting to her dress, but it's all just boring to me as a whole.. Every time I look at this.. I'm just underwhelmed. You're becoming one-note with these gowns. 

sumthintoxic82 - I personally love this look. You have served diversity throughout this competition like always so of course you're my favorite, yet again. 

normal_013.thumb.jpg.5b00ce54d57cd2d18c5

Sumthintoxic82

Original Placement: Winner

Outcome: 7th Place

uWruYSk.gif

Alena

Original Placement: Runner-Up

Outcome: 6th Place

Results

Episode Eleven:

Ice Ice Baby

CS1450640-02A-BIG.jpg

You've shown us your best..

Now we wanna see your worst.

The theme for this week is Worst Look.

Due: March 31st

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.