tomorrow

13 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Doing my comments tomorrow morning at work. Love y'all xoxo

love ya fat, night :hug: 

Critiques

Kavish

RED

:1stplace: URBESE

A red mermaid.  Despite having seen this look before, I can't deny the fact that you slayed everyone and it's a dress that can go wrong - but Sofia makes it work.  The dress is elegantly spread out at the bottom, and blesses the shape of her body really well.  The emerald jewelry is also unexpected and effective.  

:2ndplace: Speezy

Serving award presenter.  It's beautifully tailored and compliments her body really well.  I love the patterns on the dress and the fact that you sent a picture of when she was fat to show how much she has improved.

:3rdplace: Fenrir

Very chic.  I like her choice of necklace and lipstick to compliment her glossy dress.  The only thing that bothers me is that it looks a bit loose at times and I'm not fond of how it looks from the back.  Still, I think that you did a better job than most.

4.  Alena

Very presidential secretary.  It is slick and simple, but I really like it and the chest area design upgrades the look of a dress that would otherwise look basic.

5.  sumthintoxic82

I really love fantasy looks and this dress is screaming magic.  I love the shiny particles spreading over the dress.  It would look even better in a darker setting.

6.  Klittoris

Pretty flowery dress, but it's just a pretty flowery dress with nothing much to discuss about.  I didn't get the ooh! feeling that I got from the previous outfits you presented.

7.  Stark

I really like the contrast of the top and bottom part, but it feels a bit too restricted while attempting to look daring.  I think that the collar area should have been a bit more exposed.

8.  Legend E

I like the pyramid shaped bottom, but I find the overall look a bit too casual when compared to the other entries.  

Devon

u3y93wM.gif

Citrus

Alena - This is a cute lil dress. It's essentially a red version of every woman's "little black dress", which is a little basic but eh. The bodice is a little too high in the center of its petal things - the neckline should be a bit deeper to give the shoulder things a longer reach and elongate her neck. It's clean and simple, almost to a fault.

Fenrir - As great as Rih is at pulling off strange outfits, satin is still not one of them. I can't get over the feeling that I've seen this dress at a discount homecoming store. The cut is strange across her butt, and the tail is too long to be chic, too short to be regal.

Klittoris - ugh BLESS Kim for not wearing a straight up red heel with this. I appreciate those red bottom nudes so much. It's basic but the cut is perfect and she looks good.

Legend E - Wait a minute @ this serving Florence and the Machine circa Dog Days are Over. I really appreciate this because it's a big risk, and, actually, I think it pays off. I love the tacky, technicolor vibe to the ensemble (bolstered by the crimson eyeshadow). I wish the top layer was sheer in the middle but hey, mostly good.

Speezy - Second round in a row that you've killed it. It's sleek, it's sexy, it's fun, it's festive, it's pow! I love how it gets more sheer as you go down the dress, and the gold gladiator heel makes her look a tad like Charlize Theron (which is always a good thing). Slay.

Stark - This is a cute dress but it's one that's been done a lot before. Not sure how  I feel about the floral lace on the bodice, I think a plain lace or a geometric would've worked better. Taylor needed an updo or her lesbob for this, I think.

Sumthintoxic82 - Ooh, I like this. I wish the silhouette was more dramatic (smaller waist or bigger poofing of the skirt closer to the waist), but that's a minor gripe. She looks sorta like the branch of an artificial Christmas tree adorned with a bunch of fake berries, and I'm living for it.

Urbese - This feels like the evening ballgown version of Kitt's entry. Great shape, but the lace detailing on the neckline and bottom of the train make this feel too much like lingerie. It's kind of uncomfortable in the middle between elegant and sleazy (lowkey like everything Fergie wears). 

Scorpio

Alena - Oh no, you have been one of the front runners up until this episode. This just looks too basic. She is pretty and usually her look alone saves an outfit but this wasn't it for me. :katie: 

Fenrir - I think it was refreshing to see her in something else than the usual red dress pics but I have to say that I wasn't impressed by this look when I compare it to the others. The washed out red color just isn't strong enough for me to compete in the red round.

Klittoris - I love the radiant red color. It pops out so beautifully, especially combined with her black hair. She looks gorgeous and the dress is amazing, too. Well done.

Legend E - Solange is always wearing some weirdly shaped dress/outfit. This is another one of those. Usually I like them and this one is pretty solid, too. But not one of the best ones this round.

Speezy - Looks very sleek and sexy. Well done.

Stark - Nice look, I like the hair. The color looks nice. 

sumthintoxic82 - By far my favorite look of the week. You have improved a lot. (I'm aware that it usually depends on the colors but I'm seeing you getting better and better each week!) Keep up the good work.

URBESE - Another one of my favorites. It just looks great. Nothing I could really tell you to do better.

7 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Adele's power 

3185A5C100000578-3462343-A_vision_Adele_

Screaming at this all and Kavishs comment :deadbanana2: 

Edited by Speezy

d I agree wholeheartedly @Kavish but bitch literally had nothing else i felt was superior so ill take it.

Omg the results were in the chart.. :deadbanana2: #queenofbeingsafe

Fenrir had my favorite look though so im kinda shocked ngl. :!ohno:

4 minutes ago, Alena said:

Omg the results were in the chart.. :deadbanana2: #queenofbeingsafe

Fenrir had my favorite look though so im kinda shocked ngl. :!ohno:

Rihsults will have everyone shakeneth upeth

Results:

Contestants 7
Alena SAFE
Fenrir LOW
Kitt SAFE
Legend E LOW
Speezy HIGH
Stark LOW
sumthintoxic82 WIN
URBAN HIGH

which means... 

VOTING

Legend E

vs

Fenrir

vote to save

Look at my Partner slaying

:jonny: Ugh Talent

:jonny: I was honestly not expecting to do that well this round..

and I was SO torn on who to save from the final vote

1 hour ago, Speezy said:

Look at my Partner slaying

:jonny: Ugh Talent

:hug: thanks

Can I still vote @ROADHOG? If so I would like to save @Legend E

3185A5C100000578-3462343-A_vision_Adele_27_shunned_her_usual_all_black_look_for_a_vivid_r-m-330_1456340084452.jpg 

Whoever flips this image over ther Y axis gets my vote

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.