• DevonRoars

• Alena

• Fenrir

• Kitt

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasta La Vista Kitty

bjkkj.gif

Results coming when the fat lady goes top 10

Can we get the results before this site shut down again.

bjkkj.gif

Also can we get the next round before friday? I'm going to be computer less this weekend. 

tumblr_m42rqwc1nF1r58lid.gif

Which person is holding us up

Edited by Speezy

bjkkj.gif

Edited by Rian.

Kavish's Critiques

Spoiler

Speezy

The top 3 for this round is so beautiful that I think that they will be among the best entries all season.  But the reason why I'm placing you 1st is because I love everything going on in your entry and therefore, for me, is the best representation of blue.  I love the embroidery over the see-through top, and the smooth flow-y bottom separated by a nice blue belt that matches her shoes.  Her jewelry also deserves some attention - a pretty ring and earrings both made up of blue petals, and she is looking fierce!  

Urban

Gorgeous entry.  She looks like a mermaid and I love how it's a two-part dress with the slick top, and the bottom part looking like it's a painted interpretation of crashing blue waves.

Fenrir

Very elegant.  I like the corset-like design spreading out in the bottom, and the simplistic makeover with a gold necklace makes the dress justice.

ririfan21

A magnificent dress that shines in the bunch.  I like all the little glowing details going on, and it flows behind her like an ocean.

Kitt

She has a lot of blue outfits, but I think that you made the right choice. An interesting ensemble - the inner wear a beautiful shade of blue and teal, and I like the paisley embroidery over the dress.  

Loveyoubxtch

I found a blue Navy dress that she wore, and I'm glad that you went with this instead.  I like the design of the dress, and the way that a pearl necklace is incorporated into it.  You're placing 6th because the round is so strong that you pale a little in comparison to the Top 5 this time.  (Light-blue pun intended?)

Lukey

The gif saved you because the dress looked boring in the picture.  It's a fun attire, but I'm placing you in the middle because it's nothing top-worthy, nor is it bad.

Stark

I was a bit torn about this entry, so it's befitting that you place in the middle.  I like the scaly pattern and the design of the dress, but I don't think that this is a look that Taylor should go for.

sumthintoxic82

Very outlandish, but it's a bit too character-ish as well - which makes sense considering that it's a shot from The Hunger Games.  I like the contrast of the shiny dress and the big puffy sleeves. 

Rian.

The element of surprise of the dress made me place you in the Top 10, but I think that it is not really interesting if she is not in motion.  

wesleywalrus

You scrape the Top 10 by just a little because of how elegant this round is and how casual your outfit feels in comparison.  I still like the dress though, and it looks fun.

Legend E

I like the fabric and the photo shoot, but there's not much to see since she is sitting down.  I cannot see the details of the front clearly and this is a bit of a disadvantage.

Alena

I am not fond of entries where I cannot see the front, and even though I can appreciate the back, there's just too much lacking when compared to the other entries.  It's a bit too candy-land for me.

Devon's Critiques

Spoiler

Fenrir - Amazing dress. Not much to critique.

Kitt - I love the peacock feathers. Looks lovely.

wesleywalrus - Not a fan of the shoes, but the dress is nice.

ririfan21 - It's very stage ready. 

sumthintoxic82 - Risky indeed. I actually like the hair and the dress. I just wish the stockings and the shoes matched more.

Stark - It's very safe. I think you had better choices though.

Speezy - Fantastic. Amazing. **** on the wall. Greatness.

Rian. - Looks like your orange entry, but has fringe. It's just erasing her silhouette and making her appear box-like.

Urban - Stunning. The body is right. Everything is right.

Loveyoubxtch - Not a fan of the pearls on the dress, but it's still a great look.

Alena - The color is gorgeous.

Legend E - Giving me Diana Ross with dreads. 

Lukey - It's okay.

Overall: The looks are all very demure and safe leaving you guys with Carson Kressley-like critiques.

Scorpio's Critiques

Spoiler

Citrus' Critiques

Spoiler

Results: Soon..

6 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

It's just erasing her silhouette

She doesn't even have a silhouette :toofunny2: She's a model, what are you expecting? An hour-glass figure?

Just now, Rian. said:

She doesn't even have a silhouette :toofunny2: She's a model, what are you expecting? An hour-glass figure?

Spoiler

heidi-klum-blue-dress-emmys-2012-03.jpg

emmys-best-dressed-2014-03.jpg

3 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:
  Hide contents

heidi-klum-blue-dress-emmys-2012-03.jpg

emmys-best-dressed-2014-03.jpg

WOOOW, Let's win a round with these super amazing looks. Definitely winner worthy. Where's my crown?

I give up tbh. I can't seem to find any look that would impress the judges or even get me close to top 3.

I wish I had JLaw again because I liked playing with her in S4.

Anyways, this season is kinda boring.

A05o2bK.gif

4 minutes ago, Rian. said:

WOOOW, Let's win a round with these super amazing looks. Definitely winner worthy. Where's my crown?

I give up tbh. I can't seem to find any look that would impress the judges or even get me close to top 3.

I wish I had JLaw again because I liked playing with her in S4.

Anyways, this season is kinda boring.

A05o2bK.gif

Recognize your role in the season or quit :eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.