HDD: Jay-Z 278K; #16 Katy 20K

iHype.

11 minutes ago, Cap10Planet said:

The biggest Hip Hop album of 2017 is easily DAMN. 

girlrdskvttzdg.gif

Who possibly suggested otherwise

girlrdskvttzdg.gif

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alonzo Harris

• iHype.

• Amenemhat

• Blue Rose

5 minutes ago, heartbeats said:

photo.thumb.jpg.2a687a42baf1dc059a881b2c

i like those numbers they're really exotic

Denzel>>>garbage in ya avi

Jay Z is an old man. He doesn't make pop music. He doesn't even make commercial hip hop music, on top of that he doesn't promote. Why aren't people expecting him to do Adele numbers? 

Just now, MusicTalker said:

Who possibly suggested otherwise

girlrdskvttzdg.gif

Superpower. But it's most likely due to his LOYALTY. to Beyoncé. Shame Jay-Z didn't do the same.

girlrdskvttzdg.gif

Just now, Amenemhat said:

Elipses is unnecessary because that's absolutely true. And I could easily post a screenshot of all the news coverage Lemonade got upon release and why people were invested :lmao: 

You mean because it was a quality album/film, that is considered a modern day masterpiece? The coverage was on a wide spectrum. The news can talk about what they do, the reason it was such a success is because she delivered. Plain and simple. 

Lemonade probably lost a few thousands sales due to that useless 2 days Tidal exclusive too. That 600k+ debut was impressive but she would have done even more without that. Bey really needs to keep it cute next era

Edited by Crescendolls.

16 minutes ago, alexanderao said:

Good numbers for 21 Savage! :clap3:

u sure about that?

Just now, Crescendolls. said:

Lemonade probably lost a few thousands sales due to that useless 2 days Tidal exclusive too. Bey really needs to keep it cute next era

Is Lemonade even on Apple Music? How is 4:44 on there but not Lemonade?

1 minute ago, Cap10Planet said:

Superpower. But it's most likely due to his LOYALTY. to Beyoncé. Shame Jay-Z didn't do the same.

girlrdskvttzdg.gif

Bitch I live for your reads. JAY is a thot I will gladly drag.

27 minutes ago, Crescendolls. said:

Poor Beyoncé's husband, not everybody can sell like Lemonade I guess :fan:

He still got lemons

8 minutes ago, Amenemhat said:

Jay Z is an old man. He doesn't make pop music. He doesn't even make commercial hip hop music, on top of that he doesn't promote. Why aren't people expecting him to do Adele numbers? 

Ohh so now he is an old man lol. His last album MCHG was super commercial wtf are you talking about. He did promote this album thru Sprint (they bought the fake plat). Nobody expect him to do Adele numbers. Jay however did Big sean numbers with 4:44. Thats a flop.

Edited by Alonzo Harris

2 minutes ago, Cap10Planet said:

girlrdskvttzdg.gif

I absolutely did NOT say that :rip: 

I said best HipHop album, which is suggestive.

"biggest" is objective

2 minutes ago, Cap10Planet said:

Is Lemonade even on Apple Music? How is 4:44 on there but not Lemonade?

She's petty asf and literally the ONLY Tidal artist who didn't release her album on other platforms. The exclusive was cute at first (it probably boosted her pure sales) but it's just useless now

Edited by Crescendolls.

9 minutes ago, Alonzo Harris said:

Easily album of the year. Kendrick boutta go double platinum soon.

13th album vs 3rd album

1 minute ago, MusicTalker said:

Bitch I live for your reads. JAY is a thot I will gladly drag.

He's literally lying. I never said that

1 minute ago, Superpower said:

I absolutely did NOT say that :rip: 

I said best HipHop album, which is suggestive.

"biggest" is objective

You said it in my DMs.

girlrdskvttzdg.gif

And yeah idk why and how Bey never released Lemonade on AM, she purposefully sabotages herself. Even Jay knew she been fooled.

2 minutes ago, Crescendolls. said:

Lemonade probably lost a few thousands sales due to that useless 2 days Tidal exclusive too. That 600k+ debut was impressive but she would have done even more without that. Bey really needs to keep it cute next era

If it debuted on iTunes immediately following the viewing on HBO she would've done so much more than she did. By the time she released it commercially a few days later, the album was illegally downloaded almost 800k+ times, or a little under that. :skull: 

LEAVE TIDAL ALONE, Mother of Rumi, Sir, and Blue. 

2 minutes ago, Superpower said:

He's literally lying. I never said that

Oh I was talking about him dragging JAY, I wouldn't read you sis

Imagine a man cheating on your fave, using it for album promo, then rubbing it in your face by putting the album on Apple Music after making sure your fave left hers to rot on TIDAL. Then imagine still defending him

m9ldjbrwcsz3.png

male stars are definitely in better shapes than female stars right now, why are some people acting like doing 175k make him incomparable to other artists except Taylor or Adele. He is doing just 10-15k more than Katy!

Anyway nice numbers but stop making it look like he is untouchable 

28 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

These SPS definitely aren't coming just from AM. He is not even occupying the whole top positions. (many urban albums tend to do so and they don't get 100k SPS amount)

Well its also on Google Play Music if that counts for anything :rip:

4:44 era is a mess. I think Kendrick will sweep the Rap categories (again). Plus he is still the favourite for album of the year.

1 minute ago, iHype. said:

Imagine a man cheating on your fave, using it for album promo, then rubbing it in your face by putting the album on Apple Music after making sure your fave left hers to rot on TIDAL. Then imagine still defending him

m9ldjbrwcsz3.png

JayZ cheated on Chris Martin? :ahh: 

7 minutes ago, Alonzo Harris said:

Ohh so now he is an old man lol. His last album MCHG was super commercial wtf are you talking about. He did promote this album thru Sprint (they bought the fake plat). Nobody expect him to do Adele numbers. Jay however did Big sean numbers with 4:44. Thats a flop.

We aren't not talking  about his last album. We are talking about 4:44. My point remains. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.