HDD: Jay-Z 278K; #16 Katy 20K

iHype.

Just now, ATRL17 said:

still pretending to stan for KP? I give you credit though, for keeping it up after the Witness era continues to dig its own grave deeper and deeper by the day. If Hitler were a pop star and Gaga ( you know, the only you truly despise) was the other pop star, i could imagine you actively stanning + creaming yourself over Mein Kampf- mp3 format! keep it up!!!

this comment :rip:

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alonzo Harris

• iHype.

• Amenemhat

• Blue Rose

Do whatchu gotta dew, I ain't mad. Slay, Kathryn. :clap3:

13 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

ANTI free sales never counted for billboard tho :skull: 

I don't know but it counted for RIAA's certifications, same for Jay-Z that isn't charting anywhere in the world but got certified platinium in 4 days lmao

2 minutes ago, ATRL17 said:

still pretending to stan for KP? I give you credit though, for keeping it up after the Witness era continues to dig its own grave deeper and deeper by the day. If Hitler were a pop star and Gaga ( you know, the only you truly despise) was the other pop star, i could imagine you actively stanning + creaming yourself over Mein Kampf- mp3 format! keep it up!!!

Jajaohdkahsj :ahh: 

the new 'are we robots' I'm calling it :ahh: 

28 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

I dont understand. What happened? 

Gretchen saved Katy 

This is the messiest thing I've read in a very long time :ahh:

3 minutes ago, ATRL17 said:

:ahh: 

3 minutes ago, ATRL17 said:

:deadbanana2:

Love our businesswoman fave:fan:

It all makes sense as to why it's iTunes position is low, because people are not buying it digitally as they can redeem it while purchasing tickets anyways. 

5 minutes ago, ATRL17 said:

:rip: 

Edited by Dekkan

4 minutes ago, ATRL17 said:

this thread is so messy :ahh:

*loves it*

-

Great numbers KP!

Save As Draft waking up the adults :clap3: 

Hjskfkfosoe :ahh: 

Messy :dies:

6 minutes ago, ATRL17 said:

Oop

This comment :ahh:

Lover is a dedicated and loyal KP fan. He could give two ***** about charts and success. 

43 minutes ago, Cupid said:

Fake news

nnn :rip:

7 minutes ago, ATRL17 said:

I spot a dupe

xj2UF3E.gif

OT: Congrats 

26 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

Time will be the ultimate truth teller when it drops back down the charts.

And climbs back up again.:fan:

8 minutes ago, ATRL17 said:

Omg @ATRL17 leave at least one strand of hair

ATRL17

Edited by jinzo

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Love our businesswoman fave:fan:

It all makes sense as to why it's iTunes position is low, because people are not buying it digitally as they can redeem it while purchasing tickets anyways. 

Sweetie... 0 of her dates are sold out

8 minutes ago, ATRL17 said:

lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.