RuPaul's Drag Race

dperkins

20 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

Massive? Mik won the two most important challenges of the season and brought the fashion. Symone has the most wins and has won every lipsynch. Rose has the consistency. It’s the closest top 3 since S8 in terms of performance. 

If they send all 4 to the finale and do a LSFTC and have a Top 2, I seriously wouldn’t be surprised if we get a double crowning. I could see them using COVID as a reason and it being a long season, etc. I truly don’t know who will win, because Symone, Rosé & Mik are sooo close in terms of track record and fan support. It really could go any way and it makes it kind of exciting. 

• Replies 231.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dperkins

• getback

• khalyan

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

kandy is great but i don't think s13 has been the best show of her skills (even lipsyncing, the only lsfyl i would say she won was the one against joey). i would love to see a more refined version of her on all stars. 

THIS! I actually enjoy Kandy, but I think it would serve her better to go on AS and slay. She’s also slowly been turning some of the fans around the last few weeks. So she’s ending the season on a better note than she started. It’s the perfect transition into an AS storyline. 

The way everyone clowned Kandy before S13 and she ended up being the only Haus of Aja member to make it to the top 4. RuPaul is a troll :ahh: 

If Kandy wasn’t such good television she’d been eliminated earlier in the season. The only reason she is top 4 is cause she was one of the only entertaining things about season 13. :doc:

Aja is a way better queen than Kandy in every way :skull:

Kandy is atleast better than Dahlia tho :coffee:

Edited by Bicassie

6 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

If Kandy wasn’t such good television she’d been eliminated earlier in the season. The only reason she is top 4 is cause she was one of the only entertaining things about season 13. :doc:

Kandy was able to win 3 lipsyncs. Was miss Aja been able to even beat Dela?

Bicassie

8 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Is that really a bad thing? It's clear since season 2 that being entertaining on this show is just as important as doing well. 

1949312694_ezgif-6-6d7ea58d960c(1).thumb

• ATRL Moderator

Kandy is superior to Aja in absolute every way. 

12 minutes ago, Lucid Dreaming said:

Kandy was able to win 3 lipsyncs. Was miss Aja been able to even beat Dela?

Bicassie

She “won” them because they weren’t gonna let her go in any instance. The double shantay is further proof of that.

11 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Is that really a bad thing? It's clear since season 2 that being entertaining on this show is just as important as doing well. 

Isn’t this supposed to be a competition?

2 minutes ago, jpow said:

yikes...imagine thinking that :skull:

Rose gives me Bianca (can't paint) and Bob (meh outfits) but is know for being skilled and talented like those two. 

At this point I feel like Gottmik will win but how the **** are they gonna edit those finale lip syncs in her favor? 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

yikes...imagine thinking that :skull:

It's called having taste

Fat Aja > Au Jus

neither of them *do* it for me but i find Kandy endlessly more entertaining and herself. Aja was such a try hard it is so cringey to watch her do anything tbh.

Aja's only redeemable moment was her acrobatic talent show.

Her S9 run was laughable, her fashion suck(ed)s and she tries too hard to be a meme (ala Jan, but at least Jan has a meme).

33 minutes ago, jpow said:

I actually like Kandy and she's definitely more entertaining as a person than Aja, but Aja is definitely the superior performer out of them. 

21 hours ago, Relampago. said:

How did Symone not earn her spot in the top 4? The bitch was bottom twice and lip synced her way to the top while also amassing the most wins :skull: 

I obviously think Symone is much greater than Kandy- but Kandy won that double Shante imo- and Symone has an undeserved win for the commercial 

4 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

I obviously think Symone is much greater than Kandy- but Kandy won that double Shante imo- and Symone has an undeserved win for the commercial 

I actually think that Symone won that lipsync cause she gave better mouth...Kandy was giving high energy to distract from her not knowing all the words :priceless:

It's the first season I'm so conflicted on DR. I don't know who I love more, Symone or Gottmik. That double crowning could sit well with me.

24 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

Even without the commercial win, which was deserving, she’d still have more wins than half the top 4 and the same amount of wins as Rosé. :deadbanana2:

Also your opinion about the lip sync doesn’t matter because Symone was called first so she “won”. Kandy was the one who was saved. Kandy rolling on the ground and missing lyrics does not account for a win. 

The GottRigged and Kandy Muse top 2 looking increasingly likely. We hate to see it.

Low key rooting for Kandy in that instance though.

It's a shame that y'all only finally started standing THEE legend Kandy Muse as a direct alternative to dragging the others :rip: This thread is so insufferable.

Kandy has been entertaining TV and she started as one of my pre-season faves because of her work outside of drag race, but I will not be suddenly switching on her like you bandwagon stans. 

She can return to all stars to impress after a bit of prep and polishing but her performance this season is not deserving of top 4. But I’d lowkey rather see her win than Mik.

3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Kandy has been entertaining TV and she started as one of my pre-season faves because of her work outside of drag race, but I will not be suddenly switching on her like you bandwagon stans. 

She can return to all stars to impress after a bit of prep and polishing but her performance this season is not deserving of top 4. But I’d lowkey rather see her win than Mik.

Isn't it interesting how much behavior in this thread is so incredibly reactionary?

People starting to stan Rosé and Kandy simply because they don't want Symone to win. It's pretty transparent, but also unfortunate, because Kandy and Symone made this season.

Still not over how you clocked how this thread literally IMPLODES whenever the racists get called out.