RuPaul's Drag Race

dperkins

1 minute ago, THEORACLE said:

Who says she's not going out before Ru gets to crown? Who says two queens aren't gunna be eliminated by the returning queens and there only being a top two for Ru to decide from? Hm?

:cm:

Well maybe a twist like the remaining queens think they are voting for the top 2 and in reality only the one with the most voest goes to the end (Trixie) and RuPaul choses the other finalist (Shangela)

• Replies 231.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dperkins

• getback

• khalyan

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want another All Stars for a while. Let's let that franchise rest a bit :rip:. Give us S11 after S10 not another All Stars please

Just now, Cloudy said:

Well maybe a twist like the remaining queens think they are voting for the top 2 and in reality only the one with the most voest goes to the end (Trixie) and RuPaul choses the other finalist (Shangela)

I reckon they'll have seen all the confessions and stuff, rather than just picking, and boot Shangela off over her constant GoT shxt. Then boot Kennedy bc she's the worst of the other three.

Nn not me forgetting about Alaska in the musical trinity, sorry y'all

Also Shang better win so the #TeamShangela handle on Grindr doesn't make me look a fool

5 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

I don't think there's any way they could have given her a better result in Bitchelor or Snatch. They could have in Talent Show or Kitty Girls. 

I didn't mean to say that she should've won the snatch game but they could've at least made her look safe/high or whatever and given her the other two. would look completely different immediately :michael: 

2 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I agree. Yeah she could have been high in Kitty Girls because apart from Dela the other 4 did more or less just as good.

I hope Shangela wins because she's the one that deserves it the most and so that Trixie doesn't get more unnecessary hate.

exactly. if they really give her the crown i really don't get it.

and yeah same, shangela deserves to win. i'm also tired of reading all the vile hate trixie is getting already. 

1 minute ago, velocity said:

I didn't mean to say that she should've won the snatch game but they could've at least made her look safe/high or whatever and given her the other two. would look completely different immediately :michael: 

exactly. if they really give her the crown i really don't get it.

and yeah same, shangela deserves to win. i'm also tired of reading all the vile hate trixie is getting already. 

Girl let them be they will just blindly hate :michael:

Alexis Mateo is a legend and would easily beat the Instagram queens like Aja, Aquaria etc. You geys live for.
qXqaKV8.gif 

How did Aquaria get so many followers? She had a ton even before S10 was announced

Did she appeared on something viral or is she friends with someone famous?

Edited by Cloudy

18 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I hope Trixie doesn't win so she can come back to an All All Stars season with Raven, Jujubee, Katya, Adore, Detox, Bendela, Aja and other two queens from AS4. :cm:

Somebody needs to go home first :dies: 

2 hours ago, Clueless said:

The way that Trinity would've been in the top 6 winners of all time with her extreme versatility :jonny: 

The winner we deserved :'( 

5 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Every single word of this is WRONG and nothing but your absolute delusion talking. She stood there and sang mediocrely in the talent show. Like she can carry a note and that's it. She couldn't even shine in the Bitchelor and she was a boring stiff flop on Kitty Girls. Just accept the fact that your fave has the luxury of being white and having a loved best friend/co-host to earn her way too many fans so she can unfairly win this show. That is more than enough. I'm not going to let the false narrative of her actually being a great, or even good queen on this show be spun into reality. 

bye :deadbanana: 

i don't think you understood what i was saying. i don't think she should win and i'm not trying to 'spin anything into reality'. i was merely saying that if they still chose her as the winner, the way they edited her makes no sense. there is a lot of power in editing and they didn't do themselves or trixie any favors by making the riggery so obvious. 

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

Girl let them be they will just blindly hate :michael:

you're right

NeighboringPleasingFalcon-size_restricte 

The only issue I have with Trinity is the same issue that I have with Alyssa, and that is that the fan base only seems to like pageant queens when they are white, but yeah Trinity slayed season 9 and would have been a fantastic winner.

Just now, that G.U.Y. said:

I still cry when Ru gives her ha name :'(

I just love her name. It's just so iconic

20 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

How did Aquaria get so many followers? She had a ton even before S10 was announced

Did she appeared on something viral or is she friends with someone famous?

No clue, probably just got popular cuz of her style/makeup like Kim did

Edited by Almodusa

Oh wow, Sasha Velour, the only winner of S9 and the certified fashion queen and brainy artist from New York, will reach 1M followers on IG soon. 

:clap3: