RuPaul's Drag Race

dperkins

6 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Imagine judging queen based on a picture instead of the 10+ episodes we got 

qXqaKV8.gif

Erm... I watched the season. She's uglee and her looks are mediocre. End of. 

qXqaKV8.gif

• Replies 231.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dperkins

• getback

• khalyan

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

Ru is an executive producer on Trixie's Viceland show. If she wins due to nepotism... :rip: 

Just now, OurLuckyStrike said:

qXqaKV8.gif

Trinity's club kid and village people looks were the two best of the season 

qXqaKV8.gif

Shangela's given the show so many of its most memorable moments whether it's on the runway, during a challenge, in confessionals, in the workroom or on untucked. And this season she's delivered GAG after GAG after GAG. It would be a shame if she didn't win.

I know the AS can be rigga morris, but are people genuinely thinking Trixie will win? Like I'm kinda feeling fairly confident that it's gonna be Shangie, like it's the obvious choice

9 minutes ago, OurLuckyStrike said:

qXqaKV8.gif

Idk sis, she won the fashion rate 

qXqaKV8.gif

I hope Trixie doesn't win so she can come back to an All All Stars season with Raven, Jujubee, Katya, Adore, Detox, Bendela, Aja and other two queens from AS4. :cm:

20 minutes ago, Hector said:

Billboard's Top 15 Drag Race Lipsyncs Ever:

Billboard

Alyssa and Tatianna DID THAT :clap3: "So Emotional" was so iconic too. 

Peppermint vs Trinity belongs nowhere near this list, Bebe vs Ongina is clearly the superior Stronger

but otherwise, good :clap3: 

21 minutes ago, Hector said:

Billboard's Top 15 Drag Race Lipsyncs Ever:

Billboard

Alyssa and Tatianna DID THAT :clap3: "So Emotional" was so iconic too. 

Stronger & It's Raining Men in the top 10 :ahh: 

Other than those two misteps, I'd shift the top 10 around a bit & it would be pretty much perfect

the thing about the rigga morris that i don't understand is, if they're really going to crown trixie, why didn't they give her a more favorable edit?

her performance in the bitchelor was great, they could've chosen her as a winner. or the snatch game, it wasn't the greatest but it wasn't that bad either. i saw a video floating around where it was edited as funny and that would've looked way better. kitty girls, they could've easily given her a win because she did well. 

makes no damn sense

I don't think there's any way they could have given her a better result in Bitchelor or Snatch. They could have in Talent Show or Kitty Girls. 

29 minutes ago, Hector said:

10. Peppermint vs. Trinity Taylor, “Stronger” — Season 9, Episode 14

8. Kennedy Davenport vs. Katya Zamolodchikova, “Roar” — Season 7, Episode 11

6. Sharon Needles vs. Phi Phi O’Hara, “It’s Raining Men (The Sequel)” — Season 4, Episode 8

Ew. Replace it with Sahara/Shangela, Tyra/Raven and Shangela/Venus.

59d66e5f65079.image.jpg

Edited by EJQL8

7 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I hope Trixie doesn't win so she can come back to an All All Stars season with Raven, Jujubee, Katya, Adore, Detox, Bendela, Aja and other two queens from AS4. :cm:

Yes she'd make a lovely first boot.

Well, not lovely.

tumblr_p3giuoYBiS1rosb88o1_1280.gif

3 minutes ago, velocity said:

the thing about the rigga morris that i don't understand is, if they're really going to crown trixie, why didn't they give her a more favorable edit?

her performance in the bitchelor was great, they could've chosen her as a winner. or the snatch game, it wasn't the greatest but it wasn't that bad either. i saw a video floating around where it was edited as funny and that would've looked way better. kitty girls, they could've easily given her a win because she did well. 

makes no damn sense

I agree. Yeah she could have been high in Kitty Girls because apart from Dela the other 4 did more or less just as good.

I hope Shangela wins because she's the one that deserves it the most and so that Trixie doesn't get more unnecessary hate.

23 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I hope there's a miracle and Shangela wins. RuPaul can't be that stupid can't he?

Who says she's not going out before Ru gets to crown? Who says two queens aren't gunna be eliminated by the returning queens and there only being a top two consisting of Trixie and Bebe for Ru to decide from? Hm?

:cm:

5 minutes ago, velocity said:

or the snatch game, it wasn't the greatest but it wasn't that bad either. i saw a video floating around where it was edited as funny and that would've looked way better.

haahHHAHAHAHHAA qurl WHAT. delusion

tumblr_p3giuoYBiS1rosb88o1_1280.gif

10 minutes ago, Draper. said:

As if Katya or Bendelacreme would compete ever again :rip: 

I don't want to see any of those queens a third time, All Stars doesn't do much for most of these girls' careers lbr

5 minutes ago, velocity said:

makes no damn sense

Every single word of this is WRONG and nothing but your absolute delusion talking. She stood there and sang mediocrely in the talent show. Like she can carry a note and that's it. She couldn't even shine in the Bitchelor and she was a boring stiff flop on Kitty Girls. Just accept the fact that your fave has the luxury of being white and having a loved best friend/co-host to earn her way too many fans so she can unfairly win this show. That is more than enough. I'm not going to let the false narrative of her actually being a great, or even good queen on this show be spun into reality. 

not this revisionist bull**** with Trixie winning Bitchelor, when in fact she only got "high" because the pity of being overshadowed by ****in' Milk in their scene. :lmao: