RuPaul's Drag Race | Winner’s Rate | Page 9146

dperkins

2 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Gottpayola will win but at least that means we won’t have to see the same 10 Marco Marco creations marched down the runway for All Stars 9 so I’m at peace with it

1949312694_ezgif-6-6d7ea58d960c(1).thumb

we wont have to see her again:clap3:

• Replies 229.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dperkins

• getback

• khalyan

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

The way all the Rose vs Symone fights here won’t matter anymore once Gottrigged inevitably gets crowned...we should unite to fight the bigger evil!

Honestly my mind has already settled in with the idea of Meek winning that any other else outcome would surprise me.

Rose is as delusional about her shrill screeching gay vocals as Jan is. Stephanie's Abortion is unlistenable

Y’all are SO sure we’re having a 4 way battle lip sync for the crown :rip: the last two seasons someone was eliminated after the rumix and what if the finale is on zoom again? :deadbanana4: there will be no real way to tell who does better anyway

9 minutes ago, Femalien said:

Rose is as delusional about her shrill screeching gay vocals as Jan is. Stephanie's Abortion is unlistenable

Isn’t all drag queen music like that :spin:

Drag music has gotten better but it is still mostly cringy and unlistenable 

3 minutes ago, FAN said:

Y’all are SO sure we’re having a 4 way battle lip sync for the crown :rip: the last two seasons someone was eliminated after the rumix and what if the finale is on zoom again? :deadbanana4: there will be no real way to tell who does better anyway

Exactly...they’re gonna use that in their advantage to crown Gottmik. If this top 4 had a theatre finale with audience then Gottmik would’ve had a really hard time beating any of them in a lsftc.

Can someone who knew the leaks post what the supposed elimination order was up to this point?

Queens that have survived three or more lip syncs in a single season:

Jujubee

Alexis Mateo

Coco Montrese

Darienne Lake

Kameron Michaels

Rajah O'Hara

Abby OMG

Tayce

Heidi N Closet

Kandy Muse

25 minutes ago, FAN said:

Too be fair the last two season were different at this point. They both had 5 queens instead of 4 

Yall really fighting for days over these boring, unseasoned queens. Guess it’s what happens when none feels like a winner and the fans get divided 

1 hour ago, FAN said:

GotMik! Was born a girl baby is iconic.

WHAT :skull: No one talks about this at all. Iconic? Maybe iconically bad. 

Gottmik, was born a girl, baby
Was told that I can't do drag

Knew I had something to prove
Now you're gonna lose

This 2nd grade verse :deadbanana: She didn't even rhyme the first couplet and the second has a (really bad) slant rhyme. Even worse than these lyrics was her "performance" on stage :deadbanana4:

Can't wait the double elimination of Kandy and Gotmik and the GAG when they bring back LSAFICGUQ :clap3:

48IFG9l.gif

21 minutes ago, Inner Insanity said:

Queens that have survived three or more lip syncs in a single season:

Jujubee

Alexis Mateo

Coco Montrese

Darienne Lake

Kameron Michaels

Rajah O'Hara

Abby OMG

Tayce

Heidi N Closet

Kandy Muse

all legends except Kameron 

10 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

WHAT :skull: No one talks about this at all. Iconic? Maybe iconically bad. 

Gottmik, was born a girl, baby
Was told that I can't do drag

Knew I had something to prove
Now you're gonna lose

This 2nd grade verse :deadbanana: She didn't even rhyme the first couplet and the second has a (really bad) slant rhyme. Even worse than these lyrics was her "performance" on stage :deadbanana4:

This was so bad. And the performance sucked too. At least Kandy's verse was fun. 

10 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

all legends except Kameron 

She really stick out like a sore thumb in that lineup doesn't she? 

1 hour ago, Femalien said:

This is accurate! Pink Jan and Purple Lemon both suck :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Inner Insanity said:

She really stick out like a sore thumb in that lineup doesn't she? 

Also if you include lip sync for the crown then Peppermint, Eureka, and Brooke Lynn Hytes also count.

1 hour ago, FAN said:

wasn't it top 4 last season? sherry just got dropped from the show.

i'd bet anything at this point that the finale will be filmed in a studio without an audience (or with ~vaccinated lgbt essential workers~ or something as a small audience) or just on the regular set. there's 0% chance they do it via zoom. 

Edited by teresaguidice

2 hours ago, Femalien said:

no way roast is top tier. it is a filler challenge usually used as a vehicle to dispense pity wins to flopping contestants to slightly even out win distributions late in the game. i.e. peppermint, crystal, and now Kandy, all flops with zero challenge wins at the time, nothing memorable about their comedy routines. coco shangela and bianca have the only iconic roast/stand-up wins

any design challenge is top tier; if you win a design challenge, you are that bitch. they're one of the few challenges drag race fans actually get excited over anymore

roast is top tier, I said what I said

roast winners are more remembered than most other challenge winners

also Crystal won the one woman show, not the roast

Edited by getback

To me the Big 3 challenges are:

Sewing. 
Snatch Game

RuMix 

In terms of how much the fans talk about them. For the UK the Girl Group Challenge takes the place of the RuMix.

Edited by Rotunda

Favorite challenges: Design challenges, Snatch Game and RuMix.

Ok challenges: Makeover and Roast / Comedy set.

Very hit or miss challenges: Rusical and Branding / TV ads. 

Usually tragic challenges: Acting challenges and Improv challenges.

How do we feel about Mera Mangle? I know she’s not a Ru girl, but I’ve been watching her channel the last few weeks which is basically 100% dedicated to drag race and all the franchises, rates, spoilers, drama etc and she has some drag race girl connections on the show. I think she’s super charismatic, I wonder why she’s never been on the show? She performs a lot in St. Louis and seems booked and busy.