• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dperkins

• getback

• khalyan

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bandito said:

What the hell happened to Daya during the lipsync and why was she bleeding? Did she slash herself with her nails? :skull:

Oh wait that was blood? I thought I was seeing things at first then assumed it was her outfit:deadbanana2:

I adore Deja :heart: She ate that lipsync. 

Daya’s personality didn’t click with me at all. It came off as “snarky gay at the club”, so I wasn’t all that upset about her elimination. 

Angie looked stunning, but I’m not sure if she deserved the win over Jorgeous, Jasmin or Lady Camden’s performances. 

Maddy is clearly uncomfortable making her sexuality the centre of conversation & they lingered on it a little too long for my liking. Making it a bigger deal than what it actually is, kinda goes against the entire ethos of the show that “drag is for everyone”. 

Wow I really like this cast a lot. I wasn’t expecting to see such a strong cast that is also mostly likable. It’s very refreshing compared to the cast for the last few seasons. I don’t think I’ve been this excited for a cast since season 9 :smitten:

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Not Betty serving a season 2 first out lipsync :rip:

She didn't serve half of what Shangela served on this

After two episodes…boring as ****. I didn’t read the spoilers for the first time ever to add excitement but that didn’t help :deadbanana2:

my Top 4 prediction based on the two episodes in no particular order: 

Kornbread 

Maddy

Willow 

Angeria 

For some reason, I was screaming at Jasmine not saying a SINGLE word during her mini challenge

The girls are very lovely, vut the talent show was very boring/repetitive.

I love her but, did you all forve yourselves too much to like Angeria's song?  because it was serving Serena Cha Cha.

17 minutes ago, Afferty said:

The girls are very lovely, vut the talent show was very boring/repetitive.

I love her but, did you all forve yourselves too much to like Angeria's song?  because it was serving Serena Cha Cha.

No it was terrible :rip:

The funniest thing was her telling Alicia that the female vocalist in her is inspired by her voice after… that; and Alicia acting touched. :rofl:

Though I enjoyed the girls from EP1 more, I actually was more entertained by this episode!

I thought the mini, the talent show, and the runway were more exciting/entertaining!

Angeria ate these girls UP! For sure deserved both the mini and maxi win :clap3: 

Jorgeous was a strong #2 for me. Very strong look and talent. Living for her!

Jasmine was amazing in all categories too, but her coming after Jorgeous didn't help. Still did a great job!

Camden really surprised me. I liked her from the promo, but I thought she'd flop on the show and I actually loved both her talent and look.

Daya... I thought they were too harsh on her. Her talent was ok and her runway, apart from the rip, was great. She should've been low, but I didn't think she deserved to lipsync. She did lose the lipsync though, but I really hope they bring her back - I enjoyed her this episode :'( 

Maddy... The look was great, but her talent was SO boring. Should've been bottom 2 imo.

Deja was for sure the weakest of the week. Runway was cute, but the talent was BAD. No entertainment, no skill... Idk what she was thinking, but she did do well in the lipsync, so hopefully she picks up the pace next episode.

Looking forward to next week, cause I'm really enjoying this cast. 

I do hope they bring back the eliminated girls or at least give them a chance to earn being back or sth.

I wanna see more of Orion and especially Daya :'( 

Oh Angie is a STAR, so glad she won :clap3:

Also wtf is up with Daya Betty's voice... like I get drag families share a bit of aesthetic but how come her voice is literally the same as Crystal's? :deadbanana4: I'm sorry but she clearly needed to find herself.

4 hours ago, Orsay said:

the straight guy ATE up those girls on the runway WHEWW

ikr? Being hunched the whole time, that’s commitment mama. To think that that other queen tried it the stolen look accusation, girl… She must be looking like a fool now.

You can TELL they wanted her first out for the edit she got and the comments Ru and Michelle gave to her, but she showed up and showed out. That’s fierce, honestly.

Too bad they’re gonna send her home at the first chance they get.

This episode felt so chaotic:

- Ru outing Maddy to the queens (I need a gif of that moment)

- Ru giving cheap telenovela drama for the photoshoot

- The photoshoot being a thousand times easier than last week’s

- Half of the talents being lip syncs

- Alicia looking bored af

- Ru telling Maddy she could’ve played the guitar with her p*nis to make it more impressive

- Ru calling DeJa a lip sync assassin after just one average lip sync

- Daya and her ripped dress going home after shading Maddy

Angeria is a star and I enjoyed her the most out of the queens in this episode, but that song and performance were not win worthy. Jorgeous, Jasmine and even Lady Camden did better imho.

Overall, an entertaining episode. It’s clear that there are more stars in the first batch though, the second one looked amateurish in comparison.

46 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Also wtf is up with Daya Betty's voice... like I get drag families share a bit of aesthetic but how come her voice is literally the same as Crystal's? :deadbanana4: I'm sorry but she clearly needed to find herself.

I noticed that too. Really creepy tbh :thing:

Horrible talentshow. My friend who was watching the episode with me said that most of these queens told the judges that they have no actual talent if this is what they came up with :skull: Deja her whole act was showing that she had no talent :rip:

Y’all seem to love Angeria but she kinda feels a bit forced and fake to me? Idk why

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

This episode felt so chaotic:

- Ru outing Maddy to the queens (I need a gif of that moment)

- Ru giving cheap telenovela drama for the photoshoot

- The photoshoot being a thousand times easier than last week’s

- Half of the talents being lip syncs

- Alicia looking bored af

- Ru telling Maddy she could’ve played the guitar with her p*nis to make it more impressive

- Ru calling DeJa a lip sync assassin after just one average lip sync

- Daya and her ripped dress going home after shading Maddy

Angeria is a star and I enjoyed her the most out of the queens in this episode, but that song and performance were not win worthy. Jorgeous, Jasmine and even Lady Camden did better imho.

Overall, an entertaining episode. It’s clear that there are more stars in the first batch though, the second one looked amateurish in comparison.

Ha! 

You made few points. 

Also, the blood on the eliminated queen body? 

And Alicia looked coked up to hell and back 

Jorgeous was my top this episode, great personality, great gowns and gorgeous mug. 

Angie was fun but the lyrics were a bit basic, the runway was soooo good tho.

Rupaul outing the straight was fun. :ahh:

The untucked episode was a chore to go through, jeez.

Edited by KaledKalil