• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dperkins

• getback

• PinkBox

• jpow

Top Posters In This Topic

Morissette

Finally getting some Behind the Scenes footage, thank you Kahmora. I would love a BTS special on drag race, I wanna see the evil puppetmaster producers at work. 

hétérosexuelle
2 hours ago, Claymore said:

I can understand why some of y'all may find Olivia dull but she has that je ne sais quoi that drives you in, just like Valentina.  I hope she makes it far.

Tea :siptea:

2 hours ago, aayAlex said:

She looks like a man now lbr

Yeah it‘s not pretty 

i dont like it

Relampago.
6 hours ago, Claymore said:

I can understand why some of y'all may find Olivia dull but she has that je ne sais quoi that drives you in, just like Valentina.  I hope she makes it far.

Tea, Olivia has effortless charisma. She doesn’t need to be rude to get attention, she’s just someone you want to root for.

11 hours ago, FOCK said:

Not here for this Queen Kahmora storyline. 

They didn’t do this with Valentina or Shangela, when they behaved in a much more entitled manner. 

Maybe it’s for storyline purposes? Valentina & Shangela held up production, but there’s also a possibility Kahmora holds it up even more in the future and causes an issue. They’d want to keep this foreshadowing in play. 

29 minutes ago, dperkins said:

Maybe it’s for storyline purposes? Valentina & Shangela held up production, but there’s also a possibility Kahmora holds it up even more in the future and causes an issue. They’d want to keep this foreshadowing in play. 

Hmm, it may explain why she appeared so disconnected or disinterested in pretty much every promo interview. I just really don't want that for her. :chick3:

Hephaestus
18 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

ms Farrah has been on a roll lately 

Not really. I mean, what were VH1 and BBC Three supposed to do with two filmed seasons when they're already casting for the next ones?
If anything, giving the queens TV airtime will benefit their social following, merchandise and virtual performances

Morissette

Farrah needs to quit while she's ahead. Drag Race UK was already delayed so they kinda have to release it now. Being on the show will only benefit contestants in the long run and plus BBC and VH1 aren't even affiliated. The queens deserve to have their hard work broadcast to the world. 

19 minutes ago, D.Va said:

How many hours till UK episode 1 ?

6 hours - airing at 7pm GMT on BBC iPlayer not sure how long it will take until it's on wow+

G.U.Y. Gaga
4 hours ago, aayAlex said:

I agree with her on most things lately but this kind of makes no sense 

HotHeaven

She really lives up to her name huh 

HotFriedChicken

This is stupid because the BBC doesn't even make profit from the shows they air. :skull:

I know Farrah is feeling her oats lately as an SJW but she really should learn not to speak on things she's ignorant about

Farrah is a dumb bitch that happened to get it right one time, people gassed her up and now she really thinks she has a brain :skull:

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Farrah is a dumb bitch that happened to get it right one time, people gassed her up and now she really thinks she has a brain :skull:

Yep.  Even a broken clock is right twice a day

alfonso12
16 hours ago, aayAlex said:

She looks like a man now lbr

This :jonny: I don't get why she changed it, she usted to look so pretty.

Relampago.

Nina talked about Farrah and Trinity on her Rawview for Ep 2 and she said that she hates how people like Farrah come out of the woodworks as some kind of hero saying the right thing, wanting people to praise them. I agree tbh, especially with that tweet. Not only is she reaching, but airing those seasons means people can stay home with something to do and bring a bit of levity to people’s lives. She really thought she did something :skull: 

Morissette
3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

This tea is flavorful. 

Serendipity
5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Literally :rip: