RuPaul's Drag Race | S13 | Snatch Game Next Week!

• Replies 212.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dperkins

• getback

• PinkBox

• jpow

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we gonna be tooting/booting these interviews looks :eli: 

These cinematographic moments :ahh: Lala glitching 

Morissette

I love how this DID NOT need it's own week. Should have been a WOW+ exclusive like the UK COVID doc. Anyway, looks like this season won't be over till 2022. It least that means queen Jaida will have a longer reign than originally thought. 

G.U.Y. Gaga
2 hours ago, OreGuy said:

the way no one is watching the covid special in this thread live :ahh:

Lol how was it?

• #FreeBritney Activist

I switched this off halfway, it was a slug to get through & was so uninteresting & bleak. I don’t know if it’s because they’ve overstayed their welcome, but I have zero investment in these Queens, besides Tamisha. I appreciate them providing entertainment throughout the pandemic, but... this was not needed & is the complete antithesis to the reason I watch the show in the first place.   

It gets better in the second half but this was sooo cliche. Why did we need the queens to give us a 1000th documentary about COVID with dramatic transitions and sound effects? Especially since we just had one with DRUK which was superior.

HotFriedChicken

The way they didn't even think this was worth the UK watching, as they haven't bothered to put it on Netflix :skull:

sugrbby666

Eh. It was nice to see Kahmora again, I guess. Her instagram remains the epitome of aesthetic achievement.

3 hours ago, Inner Insanity said:

Where is FPR? This week is going to be so slow. :giraffe:

The Bag Ball results (part 1) is coming today! :giraffe:

I actually kinda enjoyed the COVID documentary (and also a break from the awful ass judging this season).

LaLa glitching :lmao: 

It was really boring. Absolutely no need to put this in place of an episode especially Snatch Game.

And Tina was looking rough. Can't judge we all gained weight in lockdown.