RuPaul's Drag Race | S13 | Snatch Game Next Week!

hétérosexuelle
5 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

And kept growing after her win, some other winners can't  relate :mandown:

True

i always stanned. i love the fandom was wrong about violet and aquaria :mandown:

iconic queens

• Replies 212.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dperkins

• getback

• PinkBox

• jpow

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, jinzo said:

This whole "wearing a tan is racist" thing is hilarious. Come to the UK and look at how chav girls dress. :lmao: 

I've avoided spoilers for once, but I actually have a good feeling about this season's Snatch Game.

My predictions: I think Gottmik, Symone and Tina will be the tops, Denali, Rose and Olivia will be safe, and Utica, Kandy and Elliott will be the bottoms. 

yaeah it's so obvious that Elliot will BOMB @ the snatchgame. I hope he destroys Kandy on the lip sync.

Imagine if Kandy win another lip sync?? :deadbanana2: she will consider herself a lip synch assassin :deadbanana2:

10 hours ago, Morissette said:

What makes VH1 think we want to watch a COVID special? We're bombarded with COVID 24/7, I don't need to see a Drag Race documentary on it :doc:

The UK COVID special was interesting, but that was because the girls literally had to stop filming for 7 months. Is this documentary just going to show us all the ways they disinfected the set? :doc:

Charlize Theron in Vanity Fair:

Was there anything that you watched for fun or for comfort this past year?

I watch a lot of cooking shows with my kids, a lot of Nailed It! and The Great British Baking Show. Those are so comforting because it’s just full inspiration for what we can bake and eat. After a while, there’s only so much you can watch with young kids before your brain explodes. So, that was really a lovely thing. And then we went on a binge of RuPaul’s Drag Race. I will always think of that show as our family corona show that I had to prewatch every episode and figure out which ones were appropriate and which ones weren’t. But, that was a fun family thing for us too, that just puts a smile on my face.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2021/02/charlize-theron-hollywood-portfolio-qa

Here for Charlize being a guest judge or a virtual guest mentor. 

Do any of y’all have str8 friends who stay obsessed with basic shows like The Bachelor but getting them to watch Drag Race is like pulling teeth? The lack of taste! 

BravoTangoWhiskey

While it wouldn’t surprise me of people tanning to look a different ethnicity (particularly in the states) yall do realise that tanning or having a tan became fashionable with coco channel as it was a sign or being rich and being able to afford having a holiday to a hot place and not having to work... 

56 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

Do any of y’all have str8 friends who stay obsessed with basic shows like The Bachelor but getting them to watch Drag Race is like pulling teeth? The lack of taste! 

I only have one straight friend that watches Drag Race. All the others that do are LGBTQ+. I don't insist on straights watching Drag Race if they're not interested cause it's not for them and is not a reflection of their culture.

12 hours ago, Morissette said:

What makes VH1 think we want to watch a COVID special? We're bombarded with COVID 24/7, I don't need to see a Drag Race documentary on it :doc:

And make us wait an extra week to the Snatch. Just do what the UK2 did and air it after the episode.

The UK Covid special actually made sense since they had to halt production in March because of lockdown #1 - it also aired a day after a regular episode.

Moving back Snatch Game is such a weird decision on their part when casuals are already losing interest in the season. RIP.

28alt1w.gif

hétérosexuelle
1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I actually like that they are dragging out this season. It gives us more time to get to know the queens. I just wish they had more interesting personalities 

Tea

why the rush?

On 2/23/2021 at 9:10 AM, aayAlex said:

Honestly, she needs to pick better guests. The last one with Peppermint was bad.

also goes to show how the edit really favored Heidi and Crystal cause chile they were tragic here. Even the comments clock it. 

I normally love pep but she didn't even try, left to get a delivery and unpack it I...

I thought she was known for being professional :deadbanana2:

Edited by Tim£
46 minutes ago, Tim£ said:

I normally love pep but she didn't even try, left to get a delivery and unpack it I...

I thught she was known for being professional :deadbanana2:

She straight up made popcorn to eat in the middle of the show :bibliahh: I love her.

2 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Is Olivia Lux technically "winning" right now looking at the score board? :eek:

Yes...whew our winner :clap3:

The way this thread counted her out weeks ago...while I was convinced that she would snatch multiple wins whew...she’s a winner!