RuPaul's Drag Race | S13 | Ebony Enchantress

Bicassie
2 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

When its Symone and Kandy in the top and the Crimson Chin fans have to root for Symone omg...

Sadly true...let’s just hope that it won’t come to that....

1949312694_ezgif-6-6d7ea58d960c(1).thumb

3 minutes ago, dperkins said:

I don’t think it’s been confirmed but I think only the Top 4/3 are in person and the rest zoomed since they’d have to quarantine again. It was easier to get just them than the cast. So I think it’s them + Ru. But it would be more like what you see on the talk shows rather than the Zoom bull**** from last year. But again, it’s not confirmed by anyone and people in the fandom love spreading rumors. Lol. I’m sure we will find out tonight when they give us the preview for next week. 

I’d be okay with this

• Replies 221k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dperkins

• getback

• PinkBox

• jpow

Top Posters In This Topic

Life Savers
6 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

When its Symone and Kandy in the top and the Crimson Chin fans have to root for Symone omg...

Little Rosesters are fine with Symone winning.

Now GotRigged...

Inner Insanity

So it's still so confusing to me, was the drag Vegas challenge from last season more of a Rusical or a Rumix? Because they had a winner and a bottom two despite the fact that the season prior also had a bottom two but didn't declare Yvie the winner.

G.U.Y. Gaga
11 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

:rip: 

How was Symone not in the top for snatch game ? :biblio: I’m rewatching it and Symone/Mik/Rose were clearly the tops with Mik doing the best

TheOnlyOne
10 minutes ago, Inner Insanity said:

So it's still so confusing to me, was the drag Vegas challenge from last season more of a Rusical or a Rumix? Because they had a winner and a bottom two despite the fact that the season prior also had a bottom two but didn't declare Yvie the winner.

Neither, it was just a way for them to gift more unjust favoritism to their token white cash cow of the season only for her to throw it all away by being an unlikable idiot on twitter and cheating in the finale. :coffee2:

Bicassie
2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Neither, it was just a way for them to gift more unjust favoritism to their token white cash cow of the season only for her to throw it all away by being an unlikable idiot on twitter and cheating in the finale. :coffee2:

tenor.gif?itemid=9479342

Rotunda
5 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Basically 

Inner Insanity
8 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Yeah. I suppose I shouldn't be trying to find a justification for the discrepancy. :dies: Like honestly Jackie low-key did the best in that challenge and was still arbitrarily thrown into the bottom. 

feelslikeadream
1 hour ago, FAN said:

If Symone vs Mik isn’t the final lip sync and Kandy is in there some how u will R I O T

Side note: imagine if they did a Ru Paul’s Best Friend Race and they did teams again with these pairings:

Trixie & Kataya

Latrice & Manila

Detox & Roxxy

Dela & Jinx 

Bob & Monet 

Ginger & Kennedy 

Awhora & Tayce 

The Viv & Baga 

Raven & Raja 

Trinity & Shea 

Imagine the GAG! 

Raven and JUJUBEE, not Raja :biblio:

Lucid Dreaming
4 minutes ago, Inner Insanity said:

Yeah. I suppose I shouldn't be trying to find a justification for the discrepancy. :dies: Like honestly Jackie low-key did the best in that challenge and was still arbitrarily thrown into the bottom. 

Umm...no:rip:

It was bullcrap how they decided that Crystal and Jackie were in the BTM2 based solely on their track records tho. 🍒🥧 deserved to be lashed and cut.

Inner Insanity
10 minutes ago, Lucid Dreaming said:

Umm...no:rip:

It was bullcrap how they decided that Crystal and Jackie were in the BTM2 based solely on their track records tho. 🍒🥧 deserved to be lashed and cut.

I know. My brain just wants an explanation for it but it really just comes down to favoritism and riggory. I agree with everything you said. The predator should have gone home that episode based on her performance in the challenge.

Relampago.

Some users throwing tantrums aren’t worth addressing. :fan: 

Can’t wait for tonight’s episode!

Talking about unjust favoritism, why they only had one challenge that requires sewing ?  

Saving a certain someone from bombing ? :sistrens:

G.U.Y. Gaga
5 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

Talking about unjust favoritism, why they only had one challenge that requires sewing ?  

Wasn’t there just one last year too?

Its usually first episode and ball but with the lipsync and dual episodes I guess they aren’t having 2 anymore 

Almodusa

Yeah these constant group acting challenges are so annoying. At least have sets for them instead of always doing green screen nowadays 

Lucid Dreaming
1 hour ago, G.U.Y said:

Poor Kandy:dancehall:

artangel
2 hours ago, FAN said:

How was Symone not in the top for snatch game ? :biblio: I’m rewatching it and Symone/Mik/Rose were clearly the tops with Mik doing the best

this! like I can't believe that Rose won against Mik that episode (and that she has more wins than Gottmik now)

edit: thot u were talking about the last ep, my reading comprehension Chile

7 minutes ago, artangel said:

this! like I can't believe that Rose won against Mik that episode (and that she has more wins than Gottmik now)

No for SG Mik did win.

alfonso12

Not so many of you thinking Kandy could make it to the top 2 :rip: the production helped her in past episodes because they thought we were going to love her, but know that they've seen everyone hates her, I doubt they'll keep pushing her.

Anyway, I'm happy they are doing the finale in a theater

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNdM_ULgVBn/

artangel
2 minutes ago, FAN said:

No for SG Mik did win.

ddddd I thot they were talking about the last eppp :rip: 

Relampago.

Symone’s styling would probably save her from the bottom in another sewing challenge. 

I would fear for Ms. Muse before Symone. 

Fireman25

So Rose knows how to rap too? Is there anything she can't do?

Relampago.
2 minutes ago, Fireman25 said:

Win a lip sync apparently :toofunny3:

pinknblue
2 minutes ago, Fireman25 said:

If you call that rap :laugh: