Jump to content

RuPaul's Drag Race | S13 | Ebony Enchantress


Recommended Posts

Losing my ground

People should use spoiler tags for speculated queens, not everyone wants to know anything about S9 until the official ruveal (not my case but be polite about it).

Edited by Losing my ground
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 221.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • dperkins

    13561

  • getback

    9756

  • PinkBox

    8237

  • jpow

    5441

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

People should use spoiler tags for speculated queens, not everyone wants to know anything about S9 until the official ruveal (not my case but be polite about it).

!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
lightstheyblindme
55 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

am still shocked @ wow giving Kim Chi her own webshow but Vander was great in it.

Kim is so un-charismatic it's painful to watch, they really should just give MUG to Vander instead

 

jas.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, lightstheyblindme said:

Kim is so un-charismatic it's painful to watch, they really should just give MUG to Vander instead

 

jas.gif

damn Jasmine looks fantastic here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Just watched it, I'm so in love with Vander.

 

Why are you surprised tho? Mug is Kim Chi's department, and people are digging her personality, charisma AND humour (if Trixie's corny comedy and Katya's random/crazy comedy are well received, Kim Chi's intelligent jokes were meant to be too. This is not shade, I love the three of them but let's be real). I'm glad it was clear the show was hers and not Naomi's.

I'm surprised because Kim has no charisma whatsoever. She's always trying to be "shady! :P" and making unfunny jokes to fit in, and no tea but her lisp makes it even worse when it comes to her jokes. She does know stuff about makeup though.

Edited by Bimbo
Link to post
Share on other sites
Losing my ground
13 minutes ago, lightstheyblindme said:

Kim is so un-charismatic it's painful to watch, they really should just give MUG to Vander instead

 

jas.gif

Friendship CANCELLED after you lost your mind.

 

jas.gif 

Link to post
Share on other sites
lightstheyblindme
4 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Here to let everyone know that if you're not on Team Coulee for season 9, you're on the losing team.

 

aVEC1BC.gif

you seem to have misspelled Farrah Moan...

 

jas.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Here to let everyone know that if you're not on Team Coulee for season 9, you're on the losing team.

 

aVEC1BC.gif

I'm ready for season 9 draft, but first let's finish the ultimate queen rate mawma

Edited by getback
Link to post
Share on other sites
Losing my ground
1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

I'm surprised because Kim has no charisma whatsoever. She's always trying to be "shady! :P" and making unfunny jokes to fit in, and no tea but her lisp makes it even worse when it comes to her jokes. She does know stuff about makeup though.

She really doesn't try to fit in, she's the weird awkward kiddo that could transform her weakness into her biggest assets, and her lisp is just one of those things.

 

I'm sorry y'all have to watch someone out of your perfect gay molds succeed.

 

tumblr_o69g2c4TBK1ub9o82o4_400.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Losing my ground
4 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Here to let everyone know that if you're not on Team Coulee for season 9, you're on the losing team.

 

aVEC1BC.gif

Don't know why you're so obsessed in finding the most "winner"y from the cast and stan for them, it's kind of basic.

 

Spoiler

Can't find any appealing on Shea btw, but I don't know much about her or the rest of the cast. Sasha and Valentina are the only interesting to me as of now.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I'm surprised because Kim has no charisma whatsoever. She's always trying to be "shady! :P" and making unfunny jokes to fit in, and no tea but her lisp makes it even worse when it comes to her jokes. She does know stuff about makeup though.

She really doesn't, but when she's serious about fashion and make up I love it.

 

Spoiler

also don't get the hype for Shea.. or Sasha.. even Aja.. There's literally no one from the rumored cast that seems talented in all areas. Just a bunch of fashion queens..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Don't know why you're so obsessed in finding the most "winner"y from the cast and stan for them, it's kind of basic.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Can't find any appealing on Shea btw, but I don't know much about her or the rest of the cast. Sasha and Valentina are the only interesting to me as of now.

Gurl bye. Hardly anyone even saw winner material in Violet until the end of the damn season. Don't be mad I stan talent and you stan...well, whatever it is you do.

 

aVEC1BC.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Gurl bye. Hardly anyone even saw winner material in Violet until the end of the damn season. Don't be mad I stan talent and you stan...well, whatever it is you do.

 

aVEC1BC.gif

:ahh:

the reason why I love ATRL is because you can drag each other like this :ahh: 

on reddit this would be downvoted for filth :ahh: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Shea Couleé

is the one that I am most excited about for S9, tbh. I wouldn't sleep on her. She seems like an obvious contender. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Losing my ground
7 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Gurl bye. Hardly anyone even saw winner material in Violet until the end of the damn season. Don't be mad I stan talent and you stan...well, whatever it is you do.

 

aVEC1BC.gif

Umh, what? I was like the fourth in sent my Draft for S7 (you can check, but you know it) where I included Violet (who I stanned for since pre-Episode 1). So check your lipstick before you try to come for me.

 

I just think you happen to over-analyze who the winner will be and stan for them despite whatever it happens (I really liked Bob after MTQ, but disliked her on the season, despite knowing she was going to win... I was rooting for Alaska preAS2 but then Katya won me over) and I simply don't see the passion or personality on that, it's very Courtney Act of you.

Edited by Losing my ground
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DevonDreams said:

She really doesn't, but when she's serious about fashion and make up I love it.

 

  Hide contents

also don't get the hype for Shea.. or Sasha.. even Aja.. There's literally no one from the rumored cast that seems talented in all areas. Just a bunch of fashion queens..

 

Spoiler

I really don't see why people are creaming themselves over Aja on reddit. I've tried to get into her but ?? she brings nothing

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

I was rooting for Alaska preAS2 but then Katya won me over) and I simply don't see the passion or personality on that, it's very Courtney Act of you.

d2a6eaef459febb362ca9ed5b12b765f.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, getback said:

:ahh:

the reason why I love ATRL is because you can drag each other like this :ahh: 

on reddit this would be downvoted for filth :ahh: 

go to /r/RPDRDRAMA

 

the main sub always acts like they have a stick up their asses.

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:
  Hide contents

I really don't see why people are creaming themselves over Aja on reddit. I've tried to get into her but ?? she brings nothing

 

She's a fierce queen and I think she'll be the best "sleeper" queen (Rebecca, Pearl, Naomi) since she can actually preform and turn out a lipsync, but I don't see her being well rounded when it comes to Drag Race challenges.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...