dperkins

RuPaul's Drag Race | Go Brush Your Bitch. Go Brush Your Hair

Losing my ground

People should use spoiler tags for speculated queens, not everyone wants to know anything about S9 until the official ruveal (not my case but be polite about it).

Edited by Losing my ground

Wonderland

Alaska slays all!

PinkBox
12 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

People should use spoiler tags for speculated queens, not everyone wants to know anything about S9 until the official ruveal (not my case but be polite about it).

!!! 

lightstheyblindme
55 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

am still shocked @ wow giving Kim Chi her own webshow but Vander was great in it.

Kim is so un-charismatic it's painful to watch, they really should just give MUG to Vander instead

jas.gif

Hurem

I really like Vander :jonny: Hope she gets on Drag Race eventually!

dperkins

Omg. Yesssss!!! I've missed you guys. :weeps:

dperkins

Oh and yeah, I loved Vander on MUG. Vander needs to be on Drag Race. 

pig
10 minutes ago, lightstheyblindme said:

Kim is so un-charismatic it's painful to watch, they really should just give MUG to Vander instead

jas.gif

damn Jasmine looks fantastic here.

Bimbo
35 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Just watched it, I'm so in love with Vander.

Why are you surprised tho? Mug is Kim Chi's department, and people are digging her personality, charisma AND humour (if Trixie's corny comedy and Katya's random/crazy comedy are well received, Kim Chi's intelligent jokes were meant to be too. This is not shade, I love the three of them but let's be real). I'm glad it was clear the show was hers and not Naomi's.

I'm surprised because Kim has no charisma whatsoever. She's always trying to be "shady! :P" and making unfunny jokes to fit in, and no tea but her lisp makes it even worse when it comes to her jokes. She does know stuff about makeup though.

Edited by Bimbo

Losing my ground
13 minutes ago, lightstheyblindme said:

jas.gif

Friendship CANCELLED after you lost your mind.

jas.gif 

TheOnlyOne

Here to let everyone know that if you're not on Team Coulee for season 9, you're on the losing team.

aVEC1BC.gif

lightstheyblindme
4 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Here to let everyone know that if you're not on Team Coulee for season 9, you're on the losing team.

aVEC1BC.gif

you seem to have misspelled Farrah Moan...

jas.gif

getback
3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

aVEC1BC.gif

I'm ready for season 9 draft, but first let's finish the ultimate queen rate mawma

Edited by getback

Losing my ground
1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

I'm surprised because Kim has no charisma whatsoever. She's always trying to be "shady! :P" and making unfunny jokes to fit in, and no tea but her lisp makes it even worse when it comes to her jokes. She does know stuff about makeup though.

She really doesn't try to fit in, she's the weird awkward kiddo that could transform her weakness into her biggest assets, and her lisp is just one of those things.

I'm sorry y'all have to watch someone out of your perfect gay molds succeed.

tumblr_o69g2c4TBK1ub9o82o4_400.gif

Losing my ground

aVEC1BC.gif

Don't know why you're so obsessed in finding the most "winner"y from the cast and stan for them, it's kind of basic.

Spoiler

Can't find any appealing on Shea btw, but I don't know much about her or the rest of the cast. Sasha and Valentina are the only interesting to me as of now.

that G.U.Y.

Ready for a certain possibly returning queen to be sent home episode 1. 

Losing my ground

Ready for the first 

Spoiler

Miss Congeniality AND Winner EVER (Nina Flowers could never).

tumblr_o3p7a0KN6R1qlvwnco1_500.gif

pig
17 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

She really doesn't, but when she's serious about fashion and make up I love it.

Spoiler

also don't get the hype for Shea.. or Sasha.. even Aja.. There's literally no one from the rumored cast that seems talented in all areas. Just a bunch of fashion queens..

TheOnlyOne
7 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Don't know why you're so obsessed in finding the most "winner"y from the cast and stan for them, it's kind of basic.

Reveal hidden contents

Can't find any appealing on Shea btw, but I don't know much about her or the rest of the cast. Sasha and Valentina are the only interesting to me as of now.

Gurl bye. Hardly anyone even saw winner material in Violet until the end of the damn season. Don't be mad I stan talent and you stan...well, whatever it is you do.

aVEC1BC.gif

getback

Gurl bye. Hardly anyone even saw winner material in Violet until the end of the damn season. Don't be mad I stan talent and you stan...well, whatever it is you do.

aVEC1BC.gif

:ahh:

the reason why I love ATRL is because you can drag each other like this :ahh: 

on reddit this would be downvoted for filth :ahh: 

ariesjow
Spoiler

Shea Couleé

is the one that I am most excited about for S9, tbh. I wouldn't sleep on her. She seems like an obvious contender. 

Losing my ground
7 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

aVEC1BC.gif

Umh, what? I was like the fourth in sent my Draft for S7 (you can check, but you know it) where I included Violet (who I stanned for since pre-Episode 1). So check your lipstick before you try to come for me.

I just think you happen to over-analyze who the winner will be and stan for them despite whatever it happens (I really liked Bob after MTQ, but disliked her on the season, despite knowing she was going to win... I was rooting for Alaska preAS2 but then Katya won me over) and I simply don't see the passion or personality on that, it's very Courtney Act of you.

Edited by Losing my ground

Bimbo
5 minutes ago, DevonDreams said:

She really doesn't, but when she's serious about fashion and make up I love it.

Hide contents

also don't get the hype for Shea.. or Sasha.. even Aja.. There's literally no one from the rumored cast that seems talented in all areas. Just a bunch of fashion queens..

Spoiler

I really don't see why people are creaming themselves over Aja on reddit. I've tried to get into her but ?? she brings nothing

getback
3 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

I was rooting for Alaska preAS2 but then Katya won me over) and I simply don't see the passion or personality on that, it's very Courtney Act of you.

d2a6eaef459febb362ca9ed5b12b765f.gif

pig
5 minutes ago, getback said:

:ahh:

the reason why I love ATRL is because you can drag each other like this :ahh: 

on reddit this would be downvoted for filth :ahh: 

go to /r/RPDRDRAMA

the main sub always acts like they have a stick up their asses.

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:
  Hide contents

I really don't see why people are creaming themselves over Aja on reddit. I've tried to get into her but ?? she brings nothing

She's a fierce queen and I think she'll be the best "sleeper" queen (Rebecca, Pearl, Naomi) since she can actually preform and turn out a lipsync, but I don't see her being well rounded when it comes to Drag Race challenges.