Top Posters In This Topic

• dperkins

• getback

• PinkBox

• jpow

Top Posters In This Topic

Bicassie
2 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

That show is so messy :lmao: like, the format is such a mess and Gia is such a b!tch there. 

I have just watched Gia’s big fight with Sofia :jonny4:

The fact that they punished the losing team to being their slaves :skull:

The overt racism towards Gia all season long is horrifying tho :biblio: 

Edited by Bicassie
Relampago.

Besides Kandy, Symone has probably been the most criticized queen in this thread, so I don’t know how she’s being coddled.

Also not the Little Rosésters still acting like Symone stans are pressed over her. I think Rosé probably has a better chance to win than Symone because she has 2 bottoms and a US winner hasn’t been bottom twice. Rosé or Gottmik will probably win, but that doesn’t mean Symone isn’t more deserving to win. But alas...

Trust me though, I’m not threatened by Blasé in the slightest. The show has had bad-mediocre winners before and likely will in the future. I will continue stanning Symone whether she wins or not. 

1949312694_ezgif-6-6d7ea58d960c(1).thumb

getback
2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Maybe silky was the rightful winner of Season 11 based on this 

thank god for lsftc :lakitu:

Bicassie
3 minutes ago, getback said:

thank god for lsftc :lakitu:

The lsftc really is a blessing in disguise 

getback
2 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

The lsftc really is a blessing in disguise 

It should've been implemented since S8 tbh (just so we can still have Bianca and Violet as winners). The way we would've had a Bob vs Chi Chi top 2 :clap3: 

Claymore
14 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Besides Kandy, Symone has probably been the most criticized queen in this thread, so I don’t know how she’s being coddled.

Also not the Little Rosésters still acting like Symone stans are pressed over her. I think Rosé probably has a better chance to win than Symone because she has 2 bottoms and a US winner hasn’t been bottom twice. Rosé or Gottmik will probably win, but that doesn’t mean Symone isn’t more deserving to win. But alas...

Trust me though, I’m not threatened by Blasé in the slightest. The show has had bad-mediocre winners before and likely will in the future. I will continue stanning Symone whether she wins or not. 

Symone was only called one note while literally all of the other girls were trashed and dragged through the mud. How come no one mentions Gottmik being called worthless and basically reducing him to a novelty item that's quasi interesting due to his trans identity. Or Rose being constantly called ugly and mediocre.

Girlies, stop being so sensitive when it comes to y'alls fave.

Edited by Claymore
mxtthewdelrey

well, Rosé is mediocre. not a read, just a fact.

Lucid Dreaming

These tiers challenges:deadbanana2:

Raja, Bianca, Sasha, Yvie & Jaida never won SG nor the ball, does that make them unfair winners?:deadbanana2:

G.U.Y. Gaga
5 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

well, Rosé is mediocre. not a read, just a fact.

Case and point... her pink challenge outfit last week was going to be her signature drag look and almost Tinas makeover

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga
Relampago.
4 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Symone was only called one note while literally all of the other girls were trashed and dragged through the mud. How come no one mentions Gottmik being called worthless and basically reducing him to a novelty item that's quasi interesting due to his trans identity. Or Rose being constantly called ugly and mediocre.

You were not addressed yet still wrote up an essay and blocked other users for bringing up issues that you seemingly care so much about. What’s the truth love? 

And it’s a literal fallacy that Symone has only been called one note, she’s been called undeserving of top 4, a payola queen, talentless, and even ghetto for her train look. I know you stan Rosé so perception is not your strong suit, and I’m okay with that but lying is not okay. 

Also Gott’s lashings have been either justified or addressed when people were entering anti-trans narratives. However, transphobic narratives and racist ones are not transferable, so you can ask yourself why you feel the need to vehemently defend Gottmik while replying to every Symone’s stan post that doesn’t even address you. 

I won’t even pay attention to the reach of comparing the above issues to the discount Alexis Michelle/Shane Dawson/Onision shade. 

SitarHero
2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I won’t even pay attention to the reach of comparing the above issues to the discount Alexis Michelle/Shane Dawson/Onision shade. 

Alexis sweetie

Relampago.

The way I’m still not even a Rosé hater but her fanbase is so sensitive to discussions of racism that do not pertain to them (unless they do? you tell us girls) that I appear as an ORH. I like the girl and I think she’d be a fine winner for a mediocre season, and I only prefer Symone to her. Why are the Little Rosésters so threatened by a Symone stan? I was told she was winning? 

Femalien
40 minutes ago, getback said:

Drag Race challenges caliber:

GOD TIER: Snatch Game  > Ball

TOP TIER: Roast > Rusical

MID TIER: Makeover > Rumix

BOTTOM TIER: the rest of the filler challenges

no way roast is top tier. it is a filler challenge usually used as a vehicle to dispense pity wins to flopping contestants to slightly even out win distributions late in the game. i.e. peppermint, crystal, and now Kandy, all flops with zero challenge wins at the time, nothing memorable about their comedy routines. coco shangela and bianca have the only iconic roast/stand-up wins

any design challenge is top tier; if you win a design challenge, you are that bitch. they're one of the few challenges drag race fans actually get excited over anymore

Claymore
1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

You were not addressed yet still wrote up an essay and blocked other users for bringing up issues that you seemingly care so much about. What’s the truth love? 

And it’s a literal fallacy that Symone has only been called one note, she’s been called undeserving of top 4, a payola queen, talentless, and even ghetto for her train look. I know you stan Rosé so perception is not your strong suit, and I’m okay with that but lying is not okay. 

Also Gott’s lashings have been either justified or addressed when people were entering anti-trans narratives. However, transphobic narratives and racist ones are not transferable, so you can ask yourself why you feel the need to vehemently defend Gottmik while replying to every Symone’s stan post that doesn’t even address you. 

I only blocked that toxic hoe, not you babe, I love you. I learned from you that not liking a furry costume and a constant vocal affectation is a form of racism and I am a better person for it. And all of those criticisms (bar the ghetto comment that I haven't seen and I believe people would've made a bigger uproar about it) have been directed to all of the girls in the top 4. so why is your hole clenched so tight?

Relampago.

The Makeover is definitely more important than the roast, since it happens every season and roasts do not. 

Bicassie

Can we all just attack our upcoming winner: Gottmik :priceless:

I wonder how much they’ll have to edit her lipsyncs to convince us that she won them.

Relampago.
1 minute ago, Claymore said:

I only blocked that toxic hoe, not you babe, I love you. I learned from you that not liking a furry costume and a constant vocal affectation is a form of racism and I am a better person for it. And all of those criticisms (bar the ghetto comment that I haven't seen and I believe people would've made a bigger uproar about it) have been directed to all of the girls in the top 4. so why is your hole clenched so tight?

I also did not like that furry costume and Symone's similar cadences in her characters are apparent to me as well. But this is not the same as calling her "one note" when the characters were distinctly different besides their voices, which makes sense considering they're from the same person. These criticisms are fair and have evidence to back them up. Glad we can learn together here. 

I still don't hate Rose though and I hope her and Symone punch the other two out for the finale.

Claymore
Just now, Relampago. said:

I also did not like that furry costume and Symone's similar cadences in her characters are apparent to me as well. But this is not the same as calling her "one note" when the characters were distinctly different besides their voices, which makes sense considering they're from the same person. These criticisms are fair and have evidence to back them up. Glad we can learn together here. 

I still don't hate Rose though and I hope her and Symone punch the other two out for the finale.

See, I told you that I love you.

Bicassie

I feel love growing in this thread...lets have a huge orgy

9 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Can we all just attack our upcoming winner: Gottmik :priceless:

I wonder how much they’ll have to edit her lipsyncs to convince us that she won them.

Y’all are so brave when Rose has lost ALL of her lip syncs this season yet everyone is expecting her to do the best in the rumix/final 

Claymore
1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

I feel love growing in this thread...lets have a huge orgy

I'll bring the Crisco.

GlamourCadaver
28 minutes ago, Claymore said:

You literally live in delusion. This thread repeatedly tore Symone apart, not for being "one-note", but for regularly arguing that there wasn't a shred of credibility to be given to her. Her characters are allegedly repetitive, members had only ever seen words in braids in the Blue Ivy campaign and called her unoriginal for it, the constant arguing that she relies on references (as if that isn't in fact a demonstrated strength of hers), arguing that wins are undeserved (when she could easily have 2 more than she already does), when the only main critique this thread has really gone in on Rosé for is having a man face.

The gall of you to constantly argue that people discussing the racist double standard in this thread are the racists themselves-- you should consider staying silent in the future. Arguing that people are being "too sensitive" by discussing a clear bias and pattern in this thread is only going to perpetuate the problem.

But you're incredibly transparent.

Bicassie
Just now, FAN said:

Y’all are so brave when Rose has lost ALL of her lip syncs this season yet everyone is expecting her to do the best in the rumix/final 

Are we really comparing Rosé’s performing abilities to Gottmik’s? sis...

It’s interesting how everyone says Mik plays the same character when her first acting challenge and bossy rossy challenges are completely different yet Rose was doing her same butch act and Symone and Kandy played themselves.