Jump to content

RuPaul's Drag Race | AS6 | I Am a Sex Magnet


Recommended Posts

Rachel Berry

They finally added season 11 on Paramount+ still no Season 12 or 13 though.

Also, it bothers me that Season 10 and 11 are categorized as Season 9 and 10 on Untucked. Can they please fix it. :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 225.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • dperkins

    13696

  • getback

    9757

  • PinkBox

    8237

  • jpow

    5511

Top Posters In This Topic

GlamourCadaver
1 hour ago, Rachel Berry said:

They finally added season 11 on Paramount+ still no Season 12 or 13 though.

Also, it bothers me that Season 10 and 11 are categorized as Season 9 and 10 on Untucked. Can they please fix it. :rip:

There is no Untucked for Season 1 of Drag Race, there was Under the Hood, so the first season ever of Untucked is for season 2. It's Season 1 of Untucked, not Untucked of Season 1.

Link to post
Share on other sites
genetic fail

The gag if Jan still doesn’t win a challenge :sistrens:

Link to post
Share on other sites
aayAlex

Bimini booking Vogue Italia :jonny6: Violet and Aquaria must be pissed 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aayAlex said:

Bimini booking Vogue Italia :jonny6: Violet and Aquaria must be pissed 

She IS the moment, now come on now :jonny6:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Gaga
15 hours ago, genetic fail said:

The gag if Jan still doesn’t win a challenge :sistrens:

The gag if pandora still doesn't win one :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, genetic fail said:

The gag if Jan still doesn’t win a challenge :sistrens:

Manifesting :sistrens:

Link to post
Share on other sites
G.U.Y. Gaga

Bimini and Tayce having more followers than almost all the US girls :rip: 

 

at least Symone is close to 1 mil :jonny6:

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheOnlyOne
3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Bimini and Tayce having more followers than almost all the US girls :rip: 

 

at least Symone is close to 1 mil :jonny6:

The 3 best stars to come out of Drag Race in 2021, it feels correct :alexz:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hephaestus
3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Bimini and Tayce having more followers than almost all the US girls :rip: 

The way they're more relevant than any other Drag Race winner of 2020. Maybe losing is truly the new winning :jonny2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeRobert
22 hours ago, genetic fail said:

The gag if Jan still doesn’t win a challenge :sistrens:

Her casting still seems so odd, not to sound like a hater but this seems like a very bold and real cast, her fake peppiness and trying too hard just seems like an odd fit amongst all these egos....plus she's definitely not an all star.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Adam’s Eve
1 hour ago, JoeRobert said:

Her casting still seems so odd, not to sound like a hater but this seems like a very bold and real cast, her fake peppiness and trying too hard just seems like an odd fit amongst all these egos....plus she's definitely not an all star.

I think they just added her because of the memes tbh. Similar to what they did with Jasmine Masters. :michael:

Link to post
Share on other sites
G.U.Y. Gaga

Jan is annoying but she is pretty popular and got a robbed edit...she def deserves to be there 

 

I mean technically it was weirder that Monet and Monique were casted (who also didn’t win anything) literally right after their season but they did great 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jan not an all star? :deadbanana2: When there is Ra'jah, Scarlett, Sonique, and Serena :hoetenks:

Link to post
Share on other sites
G.U.Y. Gaga
7 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Jan not an all star? :deadbanana2: When there is Ra'jah, Scarlett, Sonique, and Serena :hoetenks:

Literally make it make sense :dies:

Link to post
Share on other sites
SpaceMan
8 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Bimini and Tayce having more followers than almost all the US girls :rip: 

 

at least Symone is close to 1 mil :jonny6:

well that's what they deserve :jonny:

 

I'm sorry but I find Trixie youtube channel is so entertaining, the DR format really did her no favor :rip:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jan got the call because she's rich enough to buy clothes for two consecutive years in the middle of a pandemic with no gig money

Link to post
Share on other sites
karron0624
43 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Jan not an all star? :deadbanana2: When there is Ra'jah, Scarlett, Sonique, and Serena :hoetenks:

Doesnt Serena have one of the biggest wig brands though. Serena makes since in the same vein as bringing back trixie, who is successful outside of dragrace but was terrible in dragrace.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Doesnt Serena have one of the biggest wig brands though. Serena makes since in the same vein as bringing back trixie, who is successful outside of dragrace but was terrible in dragrace.

girl i dont even wanna discuss this with you :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites
dperkins
On 6/16/2021 at 7:06 PM, alfonso12 said:

Yikes. :biblio:

I know. But to be fair, Ginger & Eureka have already been on 2 seasons. Eureka was on 2 VH1 seasons AND an HBO show. So those really aren’t great numbers for her. Lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
dperkins
On 6/16/2021 at 11:43 PM, Rachel Berry said:

They finally added season 11 on Paramount+ still no Season 12 or 13 though.

Also, it bothers me that Season 10 and 11 are categorized as Season 9 and 10 on Untucked. Can they please fix it. :rip:

It’s probably contracts that are still out regarding those 2 seasons on other streaming services. If they signed exclusive streaming rights with someone like Netflix (even if it’s international) they have to wait for them to expire. Sometimes they’ll even ink deals for future seasons. Paramount+ is planning to expand its global reach from what I had seen. Which could be why international contracts might be a bitch to get around. S11 popping up almost exactly 2 years after it finished isn’t some coincidence. That’s a contract ending. Lol 
 

As for Untucked, it’s like that everywhere, including iTunes, because Season 1 didn’t have an Untucked. So technically the first season of Untucked was S2. It’s why they don’t match up. It’s always bothered me, but I don’t think they can do much about it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
dperkins
1 hour ago, Galang said:

Jan got the call because she's rich enough to buy clothes for two consecutive years in the middle of a pandemic with no gig money

Yes and she also accepted it for this reason. Plenty of S12 girls got the call but declined. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Galang said:

Jan got the call because she's rich enough to buy clothes for two consecutive years in the middle of a pandemic with no gig money

oop !

Link to post
Share on other sites
alfonso12
15 minutes ago, dperkins said:

I know. But to be fair, Ginger & Eureka have already been on 2 seasons. Eureka was on 2 VH1 seasons AND an HBO show. So those really aren’t great numbers for her. Lol. 

Yeah and to be fair, they are actually the most popular queens of the season when you think about it :rip: tragic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...