RuPaul's Drag Race | AS6 | I Am a Sex Magnet

pinknblue
6 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Not when Symone had the worst one out of them all...

She was clearly the Roxxxy Andrews of the group...

Bicassie

That’s your opinion sweets

• Replies 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dperkins

• getback

• PinkBox

• jpow

Top Posters In This Topic

Serendipity
Spoiler

OMG Symone ... that verse :ahh: So bad  - not her tripping up near the end 

Serendipity
22 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

mik clearly has the best verse i'm shocked 

Spoiler

I'm shocked too - I do prefer Rosé's actual tone and voice but damn, this is Meghan trainer levels of bad - Ru :rip: 

Edited by Serendipity
feelslikeadream
1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

The fans basically treated Kennedy like the Roxxy of AS3 during the initial airing .

Hmm, I watched the season live, but I don't follow Drag Race fans/queens on social media, so I guess I didn't realize this. Not surprising I guess, but Kennedy is a sickening queen and after the buffoonery of the jury, I remember hoping that if Shangie was being robbed, at least Kennedy could salvage the season with a win :clown: 

:jamming: Know you're sexy and keep slaying the game :jamming:

giphy.gif

This is not the spoiler thread wtf :eek: post the leaked **** in the spoilers and your rankings in there

keerbyriri

Why are we shocked? Mik has proven herself to be the only witty creative queen in this top four, also the fact that she's had the most elevated runways the entire season - she should have the win in the bag.

Relampago.

Normally I agree with keeping spoilers in the spoiler thread but this is really no different from talking about leaked songs and your impression of them in the Music section. It’ll come down to personal preference anyways, so I hope it wasn’t ruined for any of you non-spoiler guys. 

Relampago.

Wait you guys don’t like all 4 verses? I think this is the first time since Category Is that all 4 girls delivered good to great verses. Probably the best rumix since Category Is too :skull: 

11 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Wait you guys don’t like all 4 verses? I think this is the first time since Category Is that all 4 girls delivered good to great verses. Probably the best rumix since Category Is too :skull: 

Kitty Girl was great imo (the last good one) 

14 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Spoiler

Kandy's sucked but that was to be expected

dperkins
29 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Category Is was awful. Only Shea & Pep had good verses. Sasha’s was ok and Trinity’s was AWFUL. The best actual tracks are Kitty Girl, RUWU and Queens Everywhere. Queens Everywhere is incredibly underrated. The performance/video lacked but the song is great. 

DevonRoars

Kitty Girl is the best final rumix.

Lucky spoilers:

Spoiler

Symone’s verse is so bad.. oh my god.

how the hell did GottMik have the best one.. Mik is my winner now.. damn.

Claymore
4 minutes ago, dperkins said:

Category Is was awful. Only Shea & Pep had good verses. Sasha’s was ok and Trinity’s was AWFUL. The best actual tracks are Kitty Girl, RUWU and Queens Everywhere. Queens Everywhere is incredibly underrated. The performance/video lacked but the song is great. 

Queens Everywhere is amazing. I might be trash but my favourite part is when Silky keeps repeating ''Now twirl!!''. Good track for the gym

G.U.Y. Gaga
5 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Queens Everywhere is amazing. I might be trash but my favourite part is when Silky keeps repeating ''Now twirl!!''. Good track for the gym

I often go back and watch Silky through her self on the floor during her verse :dies: 

Since everyone already ruined it, I listened and honestly the worst one is Ru ****ing Paul :biblio:

Mik > Rose > Kandy > Symone 

But it will all come down to how they actually perform it, our opinions might change then. But we all know this challenge doesn’t even matter because they’re most likely all going through.

15 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

Kitty Girl is the best final rumix.

Lucky spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

Symone’s verse is so bad.. oh my god.

how the hell did GottMik have the best one.. Mik is my winner now.. damn.

Kitty Girl is the best rumix but Read U Wrote U was the best performance. 

HotFriedChicken

What the hell, I thought I had stumbled into the spoiler thread :biblio:

you guys are so annoying. Don't you realise that some of us want to go into the episode without other peoples opinions hanging over us? Thanks a lot

pxxxtrick

Category Is > Read U Wrote U > Queens Everywhere > Losing is the New Winning > everything else 

Giancor
26 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

you guys are so annoying. Don't you realise that some of us want to go into the episode without other peoples opinions hanging over us? Thanks a lot

!!!!

Giancor
26 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

!!!!