RuPaul's Drag Race | AS6 | I Am a Sex Magnet

Gottmik would never win the Roast when she barely roasted the MCs which was the challenge. Didn't even roasted Nina. She might have had but they cut it so it's obviously not funny.

• Replies 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dperkins

• getback

• PinkBox

• jpow

Top Posters In This Topic

Bicassie
6 minutes ago, Death said:

Thinking about how S7 probably had the most fair share of wins between the queens:

Ginger: 3

Violet: 3

Katya: 2

Kennedy: 2

Max: 2

Pearl: 2

Trixie: 1

There’s also S5 where the first 8 episodes had 8 different queens winning so it could have been anyone’s game. Wish it could go back to that.

Drag race seemed a lot less produced then...I feel that since they moved on to Vh1 and started getting nommed for tv awards they decided to be more calculated and predetermined. The amount of riggory has increased a lot more since S8...:shakeno:

killer_rose
4 hours ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

it’s OVER for Rosé’s and Symone’s stans :deadbanana4:

Oh NO. :deadbanana4:

base talk] Is "She is winning again..." iconic? - Base - ATRL

Kandy winning would make me scrreaaammmm :ahh: i kinda want it to happen just for the meltdowns , i’m pretty checked out from this season as is and the more i think about it the more gaggy i think it would be for Symone and Gigi to be on an All Stars season , Rosé also has All Stars written all over her

but so does Kandy tbh which is why Mik winning , at this point , seems like the obvious outcome to me

• #FreeBritney Activist
hector.adriel

I read it’s a studio finale, the entire Top 4 is in LA right now. Even Jayda was seen taking an LA flight last week.

The MELTDOWNS if Kandy wins :skull:

Imagine the Top 2 being Mik and Kandy :deadbanana2:

Bicassie
30 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I hate her.....they wouldn’t crown her,right?:bibliahh:

• #FreeBritney Activist
hector.adriel
1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

I hate her.....they wouldn’t crown her,right?:bibliahh:

I don’t trust Rupaul’s criteria but she ain’t that crazy.

IMO it’s between Rosé and Symone, the real deserving Top 2. Rooting for Rosé tho.

I bet they’ll have a Kandy and Gottmik top 2 so fans will fully support Gottmik winning, cause there is no way that they’ll let Kandy win. They did the same with Trixie and Kennedy at the end of All Stars 3.

Blankspace2010
4 hours ago, Death said:

Thinking about how S7 probably had the most fair share of wins between the queens:

Ginger: 3

Violet: 3

Katya: 2

Kennedy: 2

Max: 2

Pearl: 2

Trixie: 1

There’s also S5 where the first 8 episodes had 8 different queens winning so it could have been anyone’s game. Wish it could go back to that.

This happened because they used to cast a huge array of talent!

Now they cast 9 looks queen that most can’t do anything other than FaceTune on Instagram and the other 5 queens run away with the competition. 

Blankspace2010

I mean is anyone surprised Symone, Gotmikk and Rose won nearly every challenge this season? I am not! They were miles above the rest! 

Vroom Vroom

I forgot how terrible this lip sync was :rip:

I love Silky but this should of been a double sashay

this isn’t a spoiler just a prediction but i’m gonna put it in spoiler tags anyway re: the possibility of kandy vs gottmik top 2

Spoiler

the ONLY way i would think this is possible is if there’s a lip sync for the crown style thing where it’s Rosé vs Kandy and then Gottmik vs Symone and mik just has some crazy reveal or something innovative/Symone serves an Asia v Kameron :skull: hard to fathom that. also Rosé being in the finale but losing 3 lip syncs would be legendary :ahh: 

Giancor
2 hours ago, hector.adriel said:

I read it’s a studio finale, the entire Top 4 is in LA right now. Even Jayda was seen taking an LA flight last week.

The MELTDOWNS if Kandy wins :skull:

Imagine the Top 2 being Mik and Kandy :deadbanana2:

I wonder what queens are going to attend 

Maybe Trixie and Katya? Lawrence? 

G.U.Y. Gaga
10 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

She knows :clap3:

She is kind of saving face cause her bob were kind of messy towards Rose on the last podcast lol. Although they both said she would do great this week 

blaggot

kandy is not winning and she damn well knows it :rip: 

I could see it going to either gottmik or symone, probably gottmik so they can try and get symone on a future all stars season

When Rosé pulls a Trixie and wins the only lip sync that matter :sistrens:

I can see a double shantay for Rosé & Mik, since Kandy & Symone already got one

Lucid Dreaming

Does anybody know what happened to 🍒🥧 after that infamous interview? Did he go back to the NYC scene or what?

Fetish for MiMi
5 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Oh NO. :deadbanana4:

base talk] Is "She is winning again..." iconic? - Base - ATRL

The way everyone LOST :deadbanana4:

Fetish for MiMi

Im kinda surprised that Mik doesn’t have ANY stan here?? Since she has the most followers on ig :deadbanana4:

I'm actually here for Kandy winning just for the meltdowns :bibliahh: