RuPaul's Drag Race | AS6 | I Am a Sex Magnet

Relampago.
35 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

When it comes to answering a question about bc an opinion that I hold, yes my opinion does matter. Imo: Kandy won that lip sync bc i found her performance more entertaining.

the same way Tina was way more entertaining than Utica. But you guys want to criticize Tina for using gimmicks and cliche dance moves- when the lip sync performance really just comes down to entertaining the audience.

tina was more entertaining.

kandy was more entertaining. They won their lip syncs regardless of what Ru or the producers decided.

It I respect your fan status of Symone, staying posted up here defending any position against her- since she’s probably gonna win. I hope you get to meet her and share a moment with her

When it comes to the show and delegitimizing someone's run as THE frontrunner, your opinion does not matter. Symone deserves and earned her spot in the top four, and your snarky attitude won't change that. You're absolutely entitled to your incorrect opinion, but just know it matters not. 

• Replies 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dperkins

• getback

• PinkBox

• jpow

Top Posters In This Topic

GlamourCadaver
1 hour ago, Cain said:

Why did I expect better from you

1949312694_ezgif-6-6d7ea58d960c(1).thumb

Symone & Kandy have both won 4 lip syncs this season so TAW regardless.

Oh, and Rosé has won 0.

Bicassie
5 minutes ago, GlamourCadaver said:

Symone & Kandy have both won 4 lip syncs this season so TAW regardless.

Oh, and Rosé has won 0.

Well...Rosé didn’t have to win one to save herself like those two had to do atleast twice...it’s called consistency...

9-D80-DAEC-3-E1-B-4-A20-894-B-97-C4-FB7-

Edited by Bicassie
Claymore

Chile, not some of y'all thinking we seriously want Kandy to win. 'Twas a joke you dumb bitches

GlamourCadaver
3 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Well...Rosé didn’t have to win one to save herself like those two had to do atleast twice...it’s called consistency...

9-D80-DAEC-3-E1-B-4-A20-894-B-97-C4-FB7-

I didn't go to school for math but 4/4 > 0/2.

This show, even in its messiest moments of riggory and a few seasons with incorrect winners, has always maintained that excelling > consistency. Besides, they already played out the "never had to lip sync in the competition but swept the finale" with Sasha.

Not at all worried about a LSFTC. Kandy & Symone (the correct top 2) will prevail.

Claymore

And the reactionary aspect is not directed towards Symone but towards her psychotic stans that have to turn everything into a sordid, dark take. Symone is talented and smart and doesn't need y'all to coddle her.

Edited by Claymore
GlamourCadaver
2 minutes ago, Claymore said:

And the reactionary aspect is not directed towards Symone but towards her psychotic stans that have to turn everything into a sordid, dark take. Symone is talented and smart and doesn't need y'all to coddle her.

Symone doesn't need coddling, but she also wasn't receiving any by members discussing the years-long prevalence of racism in this thread. If your takes in this thread regularly consist of "Wow I can't talk about a Black queen without being called racist" and "Stop making everything about race", you should consider why you think that way and why attempting strawman arguments will ever work.

This thread spent all season tearing apart Symone for receiving payola, for using references, and for allegedly repeating characters, while staying absolutely silent on Rosé receiving payola and utilization of boring references (GottMik has been lashed plenty here, especially for her repetitive characters), yet absolutely IMPLODED when this racist double standard was called out. This forum is such a joke.

getback
Just now, Claymore said:

I love seeing this

'' You've chosen to ignore content by GlamourCadaver. Options ''

gdffafwadsfga not me seeing the same thing :ahh: 

Bicassie

I wonder why the Symone stans feel so threatened by the sudden rosé stanning. I think it might be Rosé’s impeccable track record that just has them shaking in their boots. I can’t wait to see Symone get the Shea/Gigi treatment....

Edited by Bicassie
GlamourCadaver

Yet constantly responding to points I made.

Stay obsessed, girlies.

Symone will win.

x2DQaz3.thumb.gif.f3fa19c7012718e58fc919

1 minute ago, getback said:

heard that this would be a bad season, that's why WOW and Ru didn't bother to promote it :rip: 

oh wow really? any tea that doesn't include spoilers? 

Claymore
3 minutes ago, getback said:

heard that this would be a bad season, that's why WOW and Ru didn't bother to promote it :rip: 

They need to give it a rest, lord. Nobody asked for an aussie season :skull: At least the Spanish one should be fresh enough because it's not in english nor is it helmed by Ru/Michelle.

Bicassie
3 minutes ago, GlamourCadaver said:

Yet constantly responding to points I made.

Stay obsessed, girlies.

Symone will win.

x2DQaz3.thumb.gif.f3fa19c7012718e58fc919

I am bookmarking this for after the finale

Claymore

Do y'all know how to stop seeing quoted posts from users that are on your ignore list?

Bicassie

I’d rather want The Switch Drag Race to come back than to watch all these new franchises...poor Thailand/latin america...

Lucid Dreaming
15 minutes ago, getback said:

Wouldn't be surprised since the budget seems to be about $1000 Australian dollars. 

Femalien

Rose is not jinks caliber.Jinks may have looked hideous but her quirkiness and talents were such a cut above her competitors she earned the crown

Rose looks busted as sin yet doesn't really have any unique personality traits or iconic moments to make up for it. She needed to win snatch game or something. Her 3 filler wins dont count for ****

Symonds 4 wins are honestly worthless but at least her runways ate, and she has a cool personality

Not necessarily espousing a gottmik win but she won the only 2 challenges that matter on drag race. Snatch game counts as 3 wins and ball counts as 2

getback
25 minutes ago, rN820 said:

oh wow really? any tea that doesn't include spoilers? 

apparently it's the worst (spoiler challenge name)

Snatch Game

in herstory :rip: 

also not a spoiler but Scarett Adams got exposed as a racist, you can see her fake crying video on insta making it all about herself, so cringe :rip: Karen also went under fire for a racist tattoo but unlike Scarlett she gave a really good apology and explanation for her past ignorance :rip: but yeah already two cast members got into scandals, I don't blame WOW for not promoting it as much just in case something else comes out :rip: 

getback
10 minutes ago, Femalien said:

Rose is not jinks caliber.Jinks may have looked hideous but her quirkiness and talents were such a cut above her competitors she earned the crown

Rose looks busted as sin yet doesn't really have any unique personality traits or iconic moments to make up for it. She needed to win snatch game or something. Her 3 filler wins dont count for ****

Symonds 4 wins are honestly worthless but at least her runways ate, and she has a cool personality

Not necessarily espousing a gottmik win but she won the only 2 challenges that matter on drag race. Snatch game counts as 3 wins and ball counts as 2

Rose won the Rusical, that's hardly a filler challenge. not as important as SG or Ball ofc.

Bicassie

It became very clear to me that Gottmik would be crowned once they gave her both the Ball and snatch game as wins to justify her crowning. We all know that Utica deserved to win the ball over Gottmik and the snatch game win was deserved but it honestly could’ve gone to Rosé/Denali if they pushed them instead. Gottmik was always meant to win those challenges since she was planned to be our first trans winner. I also find it quite interesting that they decided to do this with a transman instead of a transwoman. We all know that Rupaul has always had a problem with transwomen doing drag race...them giving it to a transman was probably something that Ru would prefer... :shakeno:

Edited by Bicassie
getback

Drag Race challenges caliber:

GOD TIER: Snatch Game  > Ball

TOP TIER: Roast > Rusical

MID TIER: Makeover > Rumix

BOTTOM TIER: the rest of the filler challenges