RuPaul's Drag Race | AS6 | Do You Mean… Unanimous?

Serendipity
1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Of course sis, you, me and a couple others were on the Rosé defense squad, and then the sudden influx of Rosé stans appeared after Friday randomly.  I’m a bit shocked because Rosé’s Friday win was probably her weakest, but here we are. 

1949312694_ezgif-6-6d7ea58d960c(1).thumb

I do agree about the influx - funny how stanning Rosé was uncool first and I literally used to mention her every week like a delulu, come recently everyone is a Little Rosette.

I kinda agree, I think this week she was still the best but her weakest win - I still will stand that her snatch game was winner material - it's more up my alley, very DeLa-vibes. 

I don't think she will win, Symone has had more of a stamp on the competition but those two are definitely the only ones I see worthy of winning.

• Replies 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dperkins

• getback

• PinkBox

• jpow

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucid Dreaming

My winners pick each week:

Condragulations: Symone

Phenomenon: Denali

Acting Challenge #1: Symone

Ball: Utica

Disco: Olivia

Bossy Rossy: Symone

Rusical: Rosé

Snatch Game: GotMeek

Makeover: Utica and Symone

Soda can: Symone

Roast: Kandy

Acting: Rosé

Symone deserved 5 wins and that's tea.

Bicassie

I’m currently watching The Switch Drag Race Season 2 for the first time cause of the legend Gia Gunn and I’m gagged at the fact that Kandy Ho was there too...I’m enjoying it a lot more than S13...aint that something...

Serendipity

9d88bf262b940c1d74936b206042cb76ed3f6381

Can we crown this perfection please?  I miss her :jonny2:

Scandalous

i’m confused by this week’s upcoming episode being a song challenge. is it just an extra episode for fun or is the finale just going to be a top 3? I thought top 4 was the finale and this week was just going to be a recap/filler episode

Edited by Scandalous
mxtthewdelrey
Just now, Scandalous said:

i’m confused by this week’s upcoming episode being a song challenge. is it just an extra episode for fun or is the finale just going to be a top 3?

They didn't send anyone home at the top 4 remix in Seasons 9 and 10.

Actual chances at the crown (no matter how the lip-syncs shake down): Mik > Symone > Rosé > Kandy

alfonso12
7 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

I’m currently watching The Switch Drag Race Season 2 for the first time cause of the legend Gia Gunn and I’m gagged at the fact that Kandy Ho was there too...I’m enjoying it a lot more than S13...aint that something...

That show is so messy :lmao: like, the format is such a mess and Gia is such a b!tch there. 

EriKills

The influx of Rosé support makes sense, as people’s initial faves get elim’d, you look for a new queen to root for (like if Tamisha/Denali/Utica were still in the running I’d be rooting for them, not Rosé TBH :gaycat2: ). Of the remaining 4 tho......Rosé is by far the most deserving. 

When Rose gets booted and I become a GottPayola stan

1 hour ago, Lucid Dreaming said:

Monet deserved to be in the top 4 over Asia, Kameron and Cracker tho:chick1:

Cracker wasn’t top 4 though. And maybe; I only watched the season once :rip:

10 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

i’m confused by this week’s upcoming episode being a song challenge. is it just an extra episode for fun or is the finale just going to be a top 3? I thought top 4 was the finale and this week was just going to be a recap/filler episode

In S9 and S10 everyone stayed but in S11 they did the rumix with top 5 and sent someone home. I can’t even remember what happened with S12

Life Savers
Just now, FAN said:

In S9 and S10 everyone stayed but in S11 they did the rumix with top 5 and sent someone home. I can’t even remember what happened with S12

Jackie went home :giraffe:

Gwegend
2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Even without the commercial win, which was deserving, she’d still have more wins than half the top 4 and the same amount of wins as Rosé. :deadbanana2:

Also your opinion about the lip sync doesn’t matter because Symone was called first so she “won”. Kandy was the one who was saved. Kandy rolling on the ground and missing lyrics does not account for a win. 

When it comes to answering a question about bc an opinion that I hold, yes my opinion does matter. Imo: Kandy won that lip sync bc i found her performance more entertaining.

the same way Tina was way more entertaining than Utica. But you guys want to criticize Tina for using gimmicks and cliche dance moves- when the lip sync performance really just comes down to entertaining the audience.

tina was more entertaining.

kandy was more entertaining. They won their lip syncs regardless of what Ru or the producers decided.

It I respect your fan status of Symone, staying posted up here defending any position against her- since she’s probably gonna win. I hope you get to meet her and share a moment with her

Gwegend
13 minutes ago, EriKills said:

The influx of Rosé support makes sense, as people’s initial faves get elim’d, you look for a new queen to root for (like if Tamisha/Denali/Utica were still in the running I’d be rooting for them, not Rosé TBH :gaycat2: ). Of the remaining 4 tho......Rosé is by far the most deserving. 

When Rose gets booted and I become a GottPayola stan

This literal tea! All the way to the last statement where I will root for gottmik after rose is gone hahahahaha

Gwegend
3 hours ago, Bicassie said:

I actually think that Symone won that lipsync cause she gave better mouth...Kandy was giving high energy to distract from her not knowing all the words :priceless:

This is sorta valid. But at the end of the day, Symone wasn’t as entertaining as Kandy. So it was like accuracy of lyrics vs. performance

9 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Jackie went home :giraffe:

Ugh that’s right. If we want to talk about carried through a season it’s Jackie ducking Cox :mazen:

42 minutes ago, Lucid Dreaming said:

My winners pick each week:

Condragulations: Symone

Phenomenon: Denali

Acting Challenge #1: Symone

Ball: Utica

Disco: Olivia

Bossy Rossy: Symone

Rusical: Rosé

Snatch Game: GotMeek

Makeover: Utica and Symone

Soda can: Symone

Roast: Kandy

Acting: Rosé

Symone deserved 5 wins and that's tea.

Rewatching the season so I can make an accurate opinion.

Claymore

1 hour ago, Serendipity said:

Monet is top tier let's not - I full watched her 1 hour Best Bits at 5am this morning 

Monet is amazing and she's been on a constant hustle ever since S10. I also think she's the only one to have won a season and also be Miss Congeniality.

Edited by Claymore
Serendipity
15 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

@Fetish for MiMi is the only true Rose stan here 

I am offended 

2 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Monet is amazing and she's been on a constant hustle ever since S10. I also think she's the only one to have won a season and also be Miss Congeniality.

Imagine literally coming fresh off a season and slaying AS, she really deserves everything and more :jonny2:

Bicassie
14 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

This is sorta valid. But at the end of the day, Symone wasn’t as entertaining as Kandy. So it was like accuracy of lyrics vs. performance

but it’s a lipsync...you gotta know your lyrics first of all:priceless:

I’m not one to defend Symone but she did win that lipsync...but even if she was worse than Kandy...they still wouldn’t have ever sent her or Kandy home...just gross...

G.U.Y. Gaga

Symone should have 6 wins (+bossy rossy and last week acting challenge)

and Mik should have 3 (+ roast and Makeover:  - 1 Ball  )

Rose only deserved 2

Utica had no business winning with symone, but should have won the ball 

11 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

I am offended 

Imagine literally coming fresh off a season and slaying AS, she really deserves everything and more :jonny2:

oops my bad :sistrens:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga
Lucid Dreaming

Raja ALMOST giving Kandy's atrocious look a toot this week is sending me:deadbanana2:

Edited by Lucid Dreaming