Outlaws

Horror Movies

TheEdgeOfGaga

What does everything think of remakes? (Friday the 13th, Black Christmas, Nightmare on Elm Street, Texas Chainsaw etc etc) which ones would you recommend?

cypriotpcdfan
4 minutes ago, TheEdgeOfGaga said:

What does everything think of remakes? (Friday the 13th, Black Christmas, Nightmare on Elm Street, Texas Chainsaw etc etc) which ones would you recommend?

I liked all of them tbh. 

TheEdgeOfGaga
4 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

I liked all of them tbh. 

I found them all quite decent too, although Texas Chiansaw was a bit of a mess. I was surprised by Black Christmas the most, the cast was pretty good.

cypriotpcdfan
2 minutes ago, TheEdgeOfGaga said:

I found them all quite decent too, although Texas Chiansaw was a bit of a mess. I was surprised by Black Christmas the most, the cast was pretty good.

Agreed, that was one of my favorites. Mary Elizabeth Winstead>>>>>>>> The true Scream Queen of the new generation. 

TheEdgeOfGaga
4 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Agreed, that was one of my favorites. Mary Elizabeth Winstead>>>>>>>> The true Scream Queen of the new generation. 

A LEGEND. Also queen Gretchen Wieners her death scene >>>

cypriotpcdfan
1 minute ago, TheEdgeOfGaga said:

A LEGEND. Also queen Gretchen Wieners her death scene >>>

YES :clap3:  

ChapelHooker
20 minutes ago, TheEdgeOfGaga said:

they all suck

LGVHD

Rings looks like absolute crap. Get Out will get panned. But I will still watch both. :sistrens:

Outlaws

Dead Silence (2007) is still so fvcking amazing.

P!nk Forever
22 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Dead Silence (2007) is still so fvcking amazing.

I mean Ryan Kwanten is hot as **** but that entire film kept dragging slow...:gaycat5:

Outlaws
1 minute ago, P!nk Forever said:

I mean Ryan Kwanten is hot as **** but that entire film kept dragging slow...:gaycat5:

NOOOOO, it's just amazing :smitten:  

I still get scared as ****

Pop pop123

Don't breath is cute

love the main girl because she was in suburbgatory (funny show)

Superbitch

Im so excited about a cure for wellness and get out... I'm sick of remakes and **** like that tbh. Everything Is a sequel, prequel etc. I like some franchises but they're hit or miss most of the time or not as good as the previous ones.

Hooligan
1 hour ago, LGVHD said:

Rings looks like absolute crap. Get Out will get panned. But I will still watch both. :sistrens:

I agree Rings looks horrible however I know I'm still gonna watch.  Partly due to me wanting to see how that airplane scene plays out.

:rip:

Αnt
3 hours ago, TheEdgeOfGaga said:

I'm a sucker for horror remakes. Texas Chainsaw and Halloween are my favs! I do enjoy Black Xmas and Friday the 13th. Nightmare on Elm Street was okay.

cypriotpcdfan

I don't want my post to get lost so I'll post it again.

Y'all should watch Fear, Inc. It's up there with Cabin In The Woods and The Final Girls as this generation's Meta-horror trifecta tbh. If you love horror, I'm sure you'll appreciate it. All the horror homages were done brilliantly. 

Also, try to go into the movie without any background info. No details, no plot summary, no trailer. Much better experience. 

MrYorkshireFenty

The Autopsy of Jane Doe wasn't bad. Good flick for a night in, i was scared though. 

A Little Unruly

Evil Dead was such a good remake. 

Vazduh

Rings is bound to be bad, especially after so many reshoots. Still gonna watch it. But... how the hell did it cost over 30 million USD? The first Resident Evil movie cost that much, but at least it's obvious why.

LGVHD
1 hour ago, MrYorkshireFenty said:

The Autopsy of Jane Doe wasn't bad. Good flick for a night in, i was scared though. 

Her ****ing eyes were taunting me that night when I was trying to go to sleep :deadbanana3:

Toya

I hate when I start watching a horror movie too late at night and I get way too sleepy to finish ugh it just ruins the groove. I started watching It Follows on Netflix last night but didn't finish. I'll finish it today though. 

Edited by Toya

Stan

I'm so glad this thread is back. I want to binge some horror movies this weekend. :jonny: 

itsnickcray

I watched the bye bye man this weekend. Damn... it was really bad. I couldn't even believe that it was released in the cinemas.

Outlaws
1 hour ago, Stan said:

I'm so glad this thread is back. I want to binge some horror movies this weekend. :jonny: 

:party: 

1 hour ago, itsnickcray said:

I watched the bye bye man this weekend. Damn... it was really bad. I couldn't even believe that it was released in the cinemas.

Yeah, I read here that is very bad. I'm not watching it.

TheEdgeOfGaga
1 hour ago, itsnickcray said:

It's genuinely awful. If that was released in cinema, Dimension should feel better about the upcoming Amityville mess.