Outlaws

Horror Movies

Goofy
On 8/15/2020 at 10:55 PM, Universo said:

very intrigued by this one :eek: especially because of the director and the cast

omggg Toni Collette in another well directed scary movie :jonny6: can't wait!!!!

also I think her boyfriend is the policeman from Game Night, found him hilarious lol

Universo
43 minutes ago, Goofy said:

omggg Toni Collette in another well directed scary movie :jonny6: can't wait!!!!

also I think her boyfriend is the policeman from Game Night, found him hilarious lol

Toni has been serving ever since Hereditary :jonny:

He was amazing in Fargo too

ChapelHooker
On 8/15/2020 at 10:55 PM, Universo said:

very intrigued by this one :eek: especially because of the director and the cast

looks like they are staying very faithful to the book so this one is gonna be a riot; can’t wait

CrossingTheCosmo

Anyone seen "Satanic Panic" on Shudder. Definitely more of a comedy than horror, but I thought it was a pretty interesting watch. 

Feather

Who's excited?? I'm always excited for generic trashy PG13 films :duca:  

FIN06_Blumhouse_Vertical_Trim.jpg?resize

RELATED TOPICS:

Welcome to the Blumhouse: Amazon Studios Releasing FOUR New Movies This October!

Welcome to the Blumhouse” is a program of eight unsettling genre movies with each film presenting a distinctive vision and unique perspective on common themes centered around family and love as redemptive or destructive forces.

THE LIE (Oct. 6)

Screen-Shot-2020-08-13-at-10.03.44-AM.pn

“When their teenaged daughter confesses to impulsively killing her best friend, two desperate parents attempt to cover up the horrific crime, leading them into a complicated web of lies and deception.”

The Lie stars Mireille Enos (The Killing), Peter Sarsgaard (An Education) and Joey King (The Conjuring).

It is produced by Alix Madigan-Yorkin, Christopher Tricarico, and Jason Blum.  Executive produced by Howard Green, Kim Hodgert, Jeanette Volturno, Couper Samuelson and Aaron Barnett.

BLACK BOX (Oct. 6)

Screen-Shot-2020-08-13-at-10.03.32-AM.pn

“After losing his wife and his memory in a car accident, a single father undergoes an agonizing experimental treatment that causes him to question who he really is.”

Black Box stars Mamoudou Athie (Jurassic World 3, The Circle), Phylicia Rashad (Creed), Amanda Christine (Colony), Tosin Morohunfola (The Chi, The 24th), Charmaine Bingwa (Trees of Peace, Little Sista), and Troy James (The Flash, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark).

Executive produced by Jason Blum, Jay Ellis, Aaron Bergman, Lisa Bruce, Marci Wiseman, Jeremy Gold, Mynette Louie and William Marks.

EVIL EYE (Oct. 13)

Screen-Shot-2020-08-13-at-10.03.10-AM.pn

“A seemingly perfect romance turns into a nightmare when a mother becomes convinced her daughter’s new boyfriend has a dark connection to her own past.”

Based off the award-winning, best-selling Audible Original production from writer Madhuri Shekar, Evil Eye stars Sarita Choudhury (Mississippi MasalaLady in the Water), Sunita Mani(GLOW), Omar Maskati (Unbelievable), and Bernard White (Silicon Valley).

Executive produced by Jason Blum, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Lisa Bruce, Marci Wiseman, Jeremy Gold, Guy Stodel, Anjula Acharia, Emilia Lapenta and Kate Navin.

NOCTURNE (Oct. 13)

Screen-Shot-2020-08-13-at-10.03.23-AM.pn

“Inside the halls of an elite arts academy, a timid music student begins to outshine her more accomplished and outgoing twin sister when she discovers a mysterious notebook belonging to a recently deceased classmate.”

Starring Sydney Sweeney (EuphoriaThe Handmaid’s Tale, Player’s Table), Madison Iseman(Jumanji: The Next LevelAnnabelle Comes Home), Jacques Colimon (The Society) and Ivan Shaw (InsecureCasual).

Executive produced by Jason Blum, Lisa Bruce, Marci Wiseman, Jeremy Gold, Matthew Myers and Fodhla Cronin O’Reilly.

The latter four films will launch in 2021.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3627437/welcome-blumhouse-amazon-studios-releasing-four-movies-october/

Kevin2803

I hope the Amazon Blumhouse movies will be good and not just another "Into the Dark".

07tandu

I've been looking forward to Nocturne. The other three look promising from the summaries. Blumhouse is very hit or miss for me in regards to horror anyway. Also nice to see diversity, one film seems to have a predominately Indian cast and another a black cast.

Kevin2803

"The Cleansing House" was released in Germany today under the title Exorzismus 2.0 (Exorcism 2.0) and from the title and cover art, i expected a trashy direct-to-DVD movie, but the movie is actually really well done.

Also watched "Follow Me" at the movie theater earlier and it was alright. Basically "Escape Room", "Hostel" and another movie, that i won't name because it would spoil the twist, in one movie. Me and my friends jokingly guessed the twist halfway through the movie. Nothing too exciting that wasn't done before.

Buffy

Overlord was decent

MoonGoodandHappy
Posted (edited)

It Follows is my favorite 

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

genetic fail

Sputnik was pretty good. It’s more of a sci-fi thriller but it was very intriguing and had good character development. The creature design was pretty cool too.

Verge of Obscene

We Summon the Darkness was crap. I wish the trailer didn't include the biggest spoiler in the film. Also, Alexandria is pretty but her acting ain't. Very predictable. 5/10

Buffy
23 hours ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

It Follows is my favorite 

MINE TOO. We are the only ones who like it. Best horror movie in the last 30 years.

PrinceMichaelFan

Ghostland still the GOAT of the late 2010s.

Ghostland-film-poster.jpg

PrinceMichaelFan

and dead at HOST having a 100 on RT.

The horror film of the year :clap3:

v1.bTsxMzUwNjEzMjtqOzE4NTYxOzEyMDA7NDAwO

RunBoyRun

I really can not wait for I'm Thinking of Ending Things. The trailer intrigued me, so I read the book. I did it in one sitting, it was so good. I also love Charlie Kaufman, my favorite movie of all time is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. 

07tandu
1 hour ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

TASTE :clap3:

The film is BRUTAL :jonny5:

enchanted0
Posted (edited)

I'm trying to watch Creep (2014) again and again but those ridiculous jump scares make me really annoyed and just wanna quit. Should I just keep watching?

Edited by enchanted0

Goofy

ohh yeah I watched Host the other day too, wanted to post here but the server was offline

it was quiet good, I'm not the biggest fan of cam movies, but this one was very well done, esp. the cast, it all looked very believable. a 6.8 from me

Goofy
On 8/22/2020 at 1:50 AM, Buffy said:

MINE TOO. We are the only ones who like it. Best horror movie in the last 30 years.

my holy all-time trinity is

1. Hereditary

2. Mother!

3. It Follows

everything I watch I compare to these 3

TaggedGalaxy

Host is the only movie in years to legitimately freak me out and made me jump a couple times. My favorite horror movie of the year so far, truly that bitch :wap:

Goofy
On 8/22/2020 at 8:48 AM, PrinceMichaelFan said:

just watched it and....

LIKE OH MY GODDDDDDDD ?????!!!!!!! How have I never heard of this movie before ?????

HOLY SH!T !!!!! First movie to make me jump throughout the whole movie in YEARS !!!

brutal brutal brutal. wow!!

Goofy

still gotta write a few more words on Ghostland....

I've never seen that genius plot twist coming. the whole movie is just brilliant

at one point I was like...oh...must be some demon sh!t with the puppets a la Annabelle :lmao: I couldn't have been more wrong

zaso
On 8/22/2020 at 4:20 AM, Buffy said:

it really is

Spoiler

that scene with the woman coming towards their car in the school still gives me the chills 

skankle

Suspiria is the best horror of the past decade or so, since Drag Me To Hell is 11 years old now :flower:

On 8/22/2020 at 7:51 AM, PrinceMichaelFan said:

and dead at HOST having a 100 on RT.

The horror film of the year :clap3:

Nnn I really don't get why Host is getting so much attention. It's cute and all but...

Hell House LLC is the superior recent (ish) found footage gem.