Outlaws

Horror Movies

X~MoviePoP

So whats the tea. Is random acts of violence bad or what??

07tandu
1 hour ago, CakeLikeRihanna said:

Use a ****ing spoiler tag. You just spoiled it for me and I was planning to watch it after reading some posts about it here. **** you

Sorry, but I wasn't really spoiling anything if you read the plotline :rip:

51 minutes ago, Feather said:

What about Urban Legend: Final Cut? I never actually watched the movie but I remember turning on my TV when I was younger and watching this scene. It scarred me for life lol

I really like this sequel it's a little more convoluted than the first but has some fun scenes like the kidney heist one you posted :-*

SitarHero

Late but saw Valentine praise and have to **** on it. The Scream copycats aren't ever really my favorites but that one is particularly bad.

You want an early 2000s CLASSIC look no further.

07tandu
24 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

Late but saw Valentine praise and have to **** on it. The Scream copycats aren't ever really my favorites but that one is particularly bad.

You want an early 2000s CLASSIC look no further.

Haven't watched this in years but I always loved this even more than the sequel, which seems to get more praise.

Early/mid 2000s slasher horror was interesting as we saw the influence on torture **** on slashers, it's interesting to watch the Scream copycats versus the slasher of the mid 2000s (most remakes) which are heavily influenced by the likes of Saw and Hostel.

07tandu

She dragged it :deadbanana2:

Kevin2803
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

You both are such liars. I just watched this and it was complete shite.

Hide contents

It would have been better if the lady in the slicker was the actual killer and was just playing with her head.

Spoiler

That was the fun part for me. It could've been woman from the phone call, trying to drive her crazy. But it also could've been her ex-boyfriend or someone else or even herself. I really liked how they played with so many possibilities and i also loved how in the end, it's still not really sure how everything happened. In the beginning, there is a song that goes like "I'm a sociopath, i'm a sociopath" and i thought this was foreshadowing about the lead character and thought they would go full on "High Tension" and reveal that she was the killer all along and in fact liked that her ex killed all this girls, but in the end it's only hinted that her ex was just in her mind. He died right at the door and when she woke up, he wasn't there. 

Edited by Kevin2803

PrinceMichaelFan
21 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

So whats the tea. Is random acts of violence bad or what??

Bro I just said it wasn't worth watching.

PrinceMichaelFan
22 hours ago, Feather said:

What about Urban Legend: Final Cut? I never actually watched the movie but I remember turning on my TV when I was younger and watching this scene. It scarred me for life lol

Loretta Divine surviving both films :clap3:another black actor winning.

ReverseWarholian
Posted (edited)

Cam was low-key that bitch! I didn't love the ending but I was overall impressed for a random Netflix movie. Madeline Brewer won! 7.5/10

@Walk_Away21 @Sexyzinger stream it immediately! 

Edited by ReverseWarholian

Repelex
18 hours ago, 07tandu said:

She dragged it :deadbanana2:

It looks **** from the trailers alone.

OT: Just watcher Host and loved it. I love well made jumpscares so much :fan: Shudder is really here saving horror by itself.

ReverseWarholian
4 minutes ago, Repelex said:

It looks **** from the trailers alone.

OT: Just watcher Host and loved it. I love well made jumpscares so much :fan: Shudder is really here saving horror by itself.

I heard about this. It looks generic af but sort of in a good way? Christ Stuckmann gave it a B so I might have to stream! 

Buffy
22 hours ago, genetic fail said:

It’s too much of a slowburn for me. Not really a horror movie but more of an experimental psychological drama thriller. I was REALLY disappointed.

I read an article the creator of the movie or whatever is the same person behind It Follows. They did a poor execution with this new movie.

Buffy
Posted (edited)

I’ve been reading online and through YouTube comments that this is the scariest movie ever made and it’s based on real events, the invasion of a village in Byelorussia by German forces. Has anyone seen it?

I’m watching right now. It’s already really chilling with the way it’s filmed. :mazen: Russia fought 8 years of censorship with the Soviet authorities to have this movie shown. I can see why.

Edit: THIS MOVIE GETS DISTURBING :mazen: It feels so real!

Edited by Buffy

Lights and Waves
1 hour ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Cam was low-key that bitch! I didn't love the ending but I was overall impressed for a random Netflix. Madeline Brewer won! 7.5/10

My friends and I randomly watched this and it was so good!

Oktober Knight

I just watched Host and it was pretty good and had some effective scare scenes

Spoiler

Was the spirit guide being haunted too? Cause her plant fell over right before her video went out. 

PrinceMichaelFan
1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

I just watched Host and it was pretty good and had some effective scare scenes

Hide contents

Was the spirit guide being haunted too? Cause her plant fell over right before her video went out. 

Im not sure but I think the lead girl knew about the demonic force beforehand.

PrinceMichaelFan
2 hours ago, ReverseWarholian said:

I heard about this. It looks generic af but sort of in a good way? Christ Stuckmann gave it a B so I might have to stream! 

brah its good. watch it!

Oktober Knight
5 minutes ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

Im not sure but I think the lead girl knew about the demonic force beforehand.

You think so? I think she took more precautions than anyone else cause they implied she did a seance before. Either way, her stupid ass neighbor started everything by trying to be funny. That bitch. 

SitarHero
23 hours ago, 07tandu said:

Haven't watched this in years but I always loved this even more than the sequel, which seems to get more praise.

Early/mid 2000s slasher horror was interesting as we saw the influence on torture **** on slashers, it's interesting to watch the Scream copycats versus the slasher of the mid 2000s (most remakes) which are heavily influenced by the likes of Saw and Hostel.

Agree, Devil's Rejects has a completely different tone which I do appreciate but it's way more actiony whereas HO1000C is a lot more campy. Even the directing/editing style feels different with those psychedelic kind of colorful scenes cut in throughout. I have to wait for my friend to watch 3 From Hell but I'm interested to see how it compares

Saw/Hostel really did have a lot of impact, and I like the movies influenced by them way more than those originals. A reverse Scream experience

PrinceMichaelFan
1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

You think so? I think she took more precautions than anyone else cause they implied she did a seance before. Either way, her stupid ass neighbor started everything by trying to be funny. That bitch. 

Yes she did it before and she probably brought it with her because at the beginning there were some supernatural force going on in her house. I think she knew about it. 

PrinceMichaelFan

@ReverseWarholian I just watched CAM and it was almost a 10 until the finale and screenplay writers should have pulled an “orphan” or something. I’m still confused because I wanted a creepy ending but nah. 

ReverseWarholian
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

@ReverseWarholian I just watched CAM and it was almost a 10 until the finale and screenplay writers should have pulled an “orphan” or something. I’m still confused because I wanted a creepy ending but nah. 

See - I tried to warn you luv! The ending just screams lazy writing but I genuinely enjoyed the build-up to it which saves the overall movie. Miss Madeline was SERVING 2000s LiLo realness in that blonde wig in the final scene btw. 

Need to watch Host soon soon, xo.

Edited by ReverseWarholian

PrinceMichaelFan
10 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

See - I tried to warn you luv! The ending just screams lazy writing but I genuinely enjoyed the build-up to it which saves the overall movie. Miss Madeline was SERVING 2000s LiLo realness in that blonde wig in the final scene btw. 

Need to watch Host soon soon, xo.

Yeah but after reading up about the algorithm storyline the film kinda makes more sense now. I think the Tinker guy was an IT employee for the CAM website company and used those girls to create an algorithm version of each of those females. 

yeah the final scene is wild! It’s so telling on how obsessive the internet is for this generation. 

yes the host is great. 

Walk_Away21
11 hours ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Cam was low-key that bitch! I didn't love the ending but I was overall impressed for a random Netflix movie. Madeline Brewer won! 7.5/10

Will add to my list!

Khamis
On 8/9/2020 at 11:59 PM, Feather said:

I tried watching it but couldn't get into it. It seemed very The Collector-reject-straight-to-DVD.  

Really?! I thought it was really good. Yeah a bit of the a bootleg Collector but I think the Collector is great so a bootleg Collector, for me, is still pretty good