Outlaws

Horror Movies

TheEdgeOfGaga

I went to see The Bye Bye Man on Thursday night.

A mess. Just a damn mess. 

Don't waste money on it, it made next to no sense and I've seen better acting in a pantomime. 

Oktober Knight

If someone saw Split, please let me know what you thought!

Superbitch

Omg!!! Hi!!! This feels so weird seeing the thread so small! Anyways I went to watch split and it was good. There's a twist that'll leave you like :eek: I didn't see it coming at all. Some people won't get it tho. My friends didn't. 

The movie was predicted to open with 18-20 million but

Split will see a No. 1 debut of anywhere between $35M and $39M+ (depending on its drop today), making it Shyamalan’s 4th best opening of all-time after Signs ($60M), The Village ($50.7M), and The Last Airbender ($40M). Split is also the fifth Blumhouse title to open north of $30M stateside, and it also demonstrates again following Shyamalan’s The Visit ($5M production cost, $98.5M global B.O.) how the production house’s low-budget filmmaking model complements the director’s sensibilities, providing him with a significant amount of creative control to deliver movies that are just as commercially evocative as his older studio fare.

:eek:

PrettyBoy16

Just saw Train to Busan this morning. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. It was sad near the end and the very end. I actually teared up. 

Superbitch

I wanna watch train to busain and the wailing which one should I watch first 

KarlosVzla
5 minutes ago, PrettyBoy16 said:

Just saw Train to Busan this morning. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. It was sad near the end and the very end. I actually teared up. 

It was so sad :( The little kid is a tremendous actress.

I'm dying to watch Split and Bye Bye Man :(

theycallmemaraj

Not sure if it counts as a horror film but I saw Split the other day and it was painfully ****

PrettyBoy16
23 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

I haven't seen the wailing. It's on my list. But definitely watch Train to Busain. The reviews about it don't lie. It was so good. I was even surprised to see the little girl from the Wonder Girls in that movie. 

Hooligan
1 hour ago, theycallmemaraj said:

Not sure if it counts as a horror film but I saw Split the other day and it was painfully ****

Still thinking about watching it but the movie has always looked bad, by the trailer, to me.  Read about the "twist", and movie still sounds bad.

theycallmemaraj
Just now, Hooligan said:

Still thinking about watching it but the movie has always looked bad, by the trailer, to me.  Read about the "twist", and movie still sounds bad.

There's a twist???

--

When I watched the trailer I had a completely different idea in mind so when I was watching I was just like MEH.

Superbitch
3 minutes ago, theycallmemaraj said:

There's a twist???

--

When I watched the trailer I had a completely different idea in mind so when I was watching I was just like MEH.

Why do you think

Bruce Willis appeared at the end it's connected to unbreakable 

Hooligan
6 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Why do you think

Reveal hidden contents

Omg, I had not read about that (and I wondered why he was in the movie too) but that is kind of exciting.  I was referring to his last persona that  is revealed later in the film as a pseudo-twist...

Mariya Takeuchi
1 hour ago, Superbitch said:

The Wailing is too long, badly paced and not scary at all but it's very well shot & the acting was great, especially the little girl. 

Train to busan is a thrilling ride from start to finish.  The animated prequel, Seoul Station, is slightly disappointing but worth a watch.

theycallmemaraj

LMAO forgot about that part, but the thing you said it's connected to, idk what that is so pointless me even watching Split in the first place.

Superbitch
2 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

Omg, I had not read about that (and I wondered why he was in the movie too) but that is kind of exciting.  I was referring to his last persona that  is revealed later in the film as a pseudo-twist...

Lol the actual twist is

Bruce Willis and the movie somehow being a sequel to unbreakable that's the actual twist hihi.

Hooligan
Just now, Superbitch said:

Lol the actual twist is

Hide contents

Bruce Willis and the movie somehow being a sequel to unbreakable that's the actual twist hihi.

Yeah, I'm just gonna hold off all judgment until I see it later today then.  I've always loved that movie so that's really exciting.

P!nk Forever

Finally watched 'Friend Request' (Unfriended in Germany) a couple weeks ago. One of the best recent horrors I've seen for sure.

Spoiler

First I've felt really sorry for Marina but then I couldn't wait for her to be eliminated. Well as it has turned out the final was kinda off and ready to be made for a sequel. Such a bummer tbh.

Connor Paolo was pretty hot in this which was also a plus despite him playing a computer addict.:gaycat5:

Outlaws

"Friend Request" was an ok movie for me. It was cute, and I love that girl from Fear The Walking Dead :smitten: 

Edited by Outlaws

Tylerbv

Split was weird af. I liked it until the ending. It kinda seemed rushed and out of place.

I saw The Conjuring 2 for the first time last week and I actually really enjoyed it. The over-the-top-ness was killing me + the painting scene was :deadbanana:

A Little Unruly
8 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

Finally watched 'Friend Request' (Unfriended in Germany) a couple weeks ago. One of the best recent horrors I've seen for sure.

Hide contents

First I've felt really sorry for Marina but then I couldn't wait for her to be eliminated. Well as it has turned out the final was kinda off and ready to be made for a sequel. Such a bummer tbh.

Connor Paolo was pretty hot in this which was also a plus despite him playing a computer addict.:gaycat5:

:mazen:

Hooligan
2 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

Split was weird af. I liked it until the ending. It kinda seemed rushed and out of place.

I saw The Conjuring 2 for the first time last week and I actually really enjoyed it. The over-the-top-ness was killing me + the painting scene was :deadbanana:

That movie was okay, to me.  I cringed at Patrick Wilson's guitar scene...

:biblio:

Tylerbv
1 minute ago, Hooligan said:

ddddd same. I didn't care for his character at all. Vera carries the movies for me. The little girl was a good actress too.

P!nk Forever
2 minutes ago, A Little Unruly said:

:mazen:

It's not that bad tbh. That other Webcam trash was. I also have a huge dislike for the Paranormal Activity or Investigation or V/H/S stuff. I never got into those films and found them rather boring.

But 'Unfriended' along with 'It follows' and 'The Conjuring' are among the best of this decade IMO.:gaycat5:

PrettyBoy16
2 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

The Nun was the best part for me and I can't wait for that spinoff movie. I know I will be having nightmares for days.

33 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Why do you think

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

So what was the twist in that movie then? I don't feel like watching that movie honestly.

A Little Unruly
1 minute ago, P!nk Forever said:

It's not that bad tbh. That other Webcam trash was. I also have a huge dislike for the Paranormal Activity or Investigation or V/H/S stuff. I never got into those films and found them rather boring.

But 'Unfriended' along with 'It follows' and 'The Conjuring' are among the best of this decade IMO.:gaycat5:

I mean, I didn't hate Friend Request, but "one of the best recent horrors" is a bit of a stretch.

It Follows is amazing. I never liked the The Conjuring movies that much, though.