FIobH1koRYq3rt_1_c.jpg

Keep Watching

March 24th, 2017

FInE6cdbABw7qn_381_c.jpg

------

------

PVvayji.png

yaaaaaaaaas 

So pumped for horror this year. Rings, Alien Covenant, Saw Legacy, Cult of Chucky... :jonny3:

wait...it looks like there's already a thread for horror movies...

Just now, Verge of Obscene said:

yaaaaaaaaas 

So pumped for horror this year. Rings, Alien Covenant, Saw Legacy, Cult of Chucky... :jonny3:

I'm excited for all of those films as well but I know Rings and Saw Legacy are gonna be trash.

I'm also hyped for Colossal, Safe Neighborhood, A Cure For Wellness, Annabelle 2, It, God Particle, Jeepers Creepers 3, Insidious 4, Friday The 13th, Raw, and Sweet Sweet Lonely Girl.

Just now, LaNathan said:

I'm excited for all of those films as well but I know Rings and Saw Legacy are gonna be trash.

I'm also hyped for Colossal, Safe Neighborhood, A Cure For Wellness, Annabelle 2, It, God Particle, Jeepers Creepers 3, Insidious 4, Friday The 13th, Raw, and Sweet Sweet Lonely Girl.

I'm praying Rings won't be messy. Saw will but it's a guilty pleasure of mine 

A Cure For Wellness looks incredible :jonny: Annabelle was trash tho so I probably won't be watching the sequel. They're remaking FT13 again?!

12 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

yaaaaaaaaas 

All the horror films coming out this year :jonny3:

13 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

yaaaaaaaaas 

Yes !

:jonny3: :jonny3: :jonny3: :jonny3:

Sarah Michelle Gellar is an iconic scream queen, let us all bow and worship her. 

aYemaiK.gif

I don't really like horror movies tbh but The Purge series and Don't Breathe >>>

Split looks kind of stupid, but I'm gonna watch it anyway. 

I watched "The Autopsy of Jane Doe" last weekend and it was so freaking bad, oh my God. What a disappointment.

I watched "Desierto" today and it was very good, entertaining and stressing.

4 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

I watched "The Autopsy of Jane Doe" last weekend and it was so freaking bad, oh my God. What a disappointment.

I didn't think it was that bad. The problem was everyone was making it out to be incredible. It was good for a straight-to-dvd movie tho.

I didn't think it was that bad. The problem was everyone was making it out to be incredible. It was good for a straight-to-dvd movie tho.

It was really bad, imo. Bad acting, bad plot, predictable and meh. The autopsy concept could've been amazing if handled properly.

But oh well.

1 hour ago, Verge of Obscene said:

I'm praying Rings won't be messy. Saw will but it's a guilty pleasure of mine 

A Cure For Wellness looks incredible :jonny: Annabelle was trash tho so I probably won't be watching the sequel. They're remaking FT13 again?!

The whole concept of Rings seems cool but so far the execution isn't impressing me.

I didn't like Annabelle either but the elevator scene shows that there is potential there to actually be scary. So I'm gonna be optimistic because I like the teaser.

Yeah, the new Friday the 13th last I heard was gonna be an origin story about Jason, his mom and his other family (his father specifically).

3 minutes ago, LaNathan said:

The whole concept of Rings seems cool but so far the execution isn't impressing me.

I didn't like Annabelle either but the elevator scene shows that there is potential there to actually be scary. So I'm gonna be optimistic because I like the teaser.

Yeah, the new Friday the 13th last I heard was gonna be an origin story about Jason, his mom and his other family (his father specifically).

Ugh, I never like prequels. I would actually prefer another remake :skull:

Ugh, I never like prequels. I would actually prefer another remake :skull:

I'm cool with this idea as long as it isn't like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D prequel / sequel when it couldn't decide what century it wanted to be in. Also, I prefer the prequel idea rather than their original idea for a remake (found footage :skull:)

The Bye BYE Man was terrible and nothing memorable came from it

The graphic was atrocious

January updated (and more to be added). I'm figuring out a way it allows me to paste the whole table with the images so I don't have to just paste that ugly capture.

On 1/19/2017 at 2:28 AM, Sinister said:

The Bye BYE Man was terrible and nothing memorable came from it

The graphic was atrocious

ohmy****inggod TBBM is literally the worst movie I have ever seen. Oh my god, I hate it so much it's making me angry. Horrible acting, horrible story, laughable scenes.  Please don't waste your money.

18 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

ohmy****inggod TBBM is literally the worst movie I have ever seen. Oh my god, I hate it so much it's making me angry. Horrible acting, horrible story, laughable scenes.  Please don't waste your money.

I'm pissed I wasted money on it

my friends picked the movie and told me not to watch the trailer

I laughed so much...but only because people in the theater were scared :skull:

Can't wait to see Split tomorrow! It's already a hit. Grossing $17M in the US from Thursday and Friday showings already! Projected to make $35M+ opening weekend. This is perfect for M. Night. :clap3: 

watched We Are The Flesh a few days ago, couldn't finish it. No substance at all, no story at all and the shots weren't even that good

Also watched The One I Love which isn't really horror but it's weird as **** and has very tense moments

Literally the only horror film of this year i'm excited for is Raw, everything else announced is most likely going to be trash (still hyped for Saw Legacy tho lmao)

Hehe I haven't seen a horror in a while. Let me see what came out. I'm excited for this year though so many series being revived. :alexz3:

I'm excited for Alien: Covenant, A Cure for Wellness and Raw.

Just watched The Caller on Netflix and I'm not sure if it's a horror movie or not (it's more of a thriller). The concept was good but there are some loopholes and stuff but overall it was a good movie to watch

The actress that plays Mrs Garnush in Drag Me To Hell is also in this movie so it is really creepy

Soooo excited for Friday the 13th :alexz: too bad it comes out all the way in October