4,343 posts in this topic

1BxldoN.png

 

jZi1XvO.png

 

J A N U A R Y

Spoiler

 

The Invisible Man

January 1st, 2017

 

unnamed12.jpg  

 

Welcome to Willits

January 1st, 2017

 

affiche-welcome-to-willits-2017-1.jpg

 

 

Underworld: Blood Wars

January 6th, 2017

 

cskz9vsuiaavhmd-jpg-orig.jpeg

 

The Bye Bye Man

January 13th, 2017

 

FInwrz1zGg9dqo_84_c.jpg

 

 

Split

January 20th, 2017

 

FIpenMMUCVHZty_73_c.jpg

 

 

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

January 27th, 2017

 

reposter.jpg

 

 

 F E B R U A R Y

Spoiler

 

Rings

February 3rd, 2017

 

FI0Ip2572EUH30_360_c.jpg   

 

 

A Cure for Wellness

February 17th, 2017

 

FIjdoQe9P7RMmq_15_c.jpg

 

 

XX

February 17th, 2017

 

FIk6u5F9njRBnm_379_c.jpg

 

Get Out

February 24th, 2017

 

FICA7hANIsy9FK_19_c.jpg

 

 

------

------

 

PVvayji.png

 

 

------

------

 

PVvayji.png

 

 

M A R C H

Spoiler

 

------
----

 

PVvayji.png   

 

 

Personal Shopper

March 10th, 2017

 

FInHTlJXv6EMrs_151_c.jpg

 

 

Kong: Skull Island

March 10th, 2017

 

FI0cRPgjxqeL35_76_c.jpg

 

The Belko Experiment

March 17th, 2017

 

FIobH1koRYq3rt_1_c.jpg

 

 

Keep Watching

March 24th, 2017

 

FInE6cdbABw7qn_381_c.jpg

 

 

------

------

 

PVvayji.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yaaaaaaaaas 

 

So pumped for horror this year. Rings, Alien Covenant, Saw Legacy, Cult of Chucky... :jonny3:

wait...it looks like there's already a thread for horror movies...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Verge of Obscene said:

yaaaaaaaaas 

 

So pumped for horror this year. Rings, Alien Covenant, Saw Legacy, Cult of Chucky... :jonny3:

 

I'm excited for all of those films as well but I know Rings and Saw Legacy are gonna be trash.

 

I'm also hyped for Colossal, Safe Neighborhood, A Cure For Wellness, Annabelle 2, It, God Particle, Jeepers Creepers 3, Insidious 4, Friday The 13th, Raw, and Sweet Sweet Lonely Girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LaNathan said:

 

I'm excited for all of those films as well but I know Rings and Saw Legacy are gonna be trash.

 

I'm also hyped for Colossal, Safe Neighborhood, A Cure For Wellness, Annabelle 2, It, God Particle, Jeepers Creepers 3, Insidious 4, Friday The 13th, Raw, and Sweet Sweet Lonely Girl.

I'm praying Rings won't be messy. Saw will but it's a guilty pleasure of mine 

 

A Cure For Wellness looks incredible :jonny: Annabelle was trash tho so I probably won't be watching the sequel. They're remaking FT13 again?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

yaaaaaaaaas 

 

So pumped for horror this year. Rings, Alien Covenant, Saw Legacy, Cult of Chucky... :jonny3:

wait...it looks like there's already a thread for horror movies...

All the horror films coming out this year :jonny3:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

yaaaaaaaaas 

 

So pumped for horror this year. Rings, Alien Covenant, Saw Legacy, Cult of Chucky... :jonny3:

wait...it looks like there's already a thread for horror movies...

Yes !

:jonny3: :jonny3: :jonny3: :jonny3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sarah Michelle Gellar is an iconic scream queen, let us all bow and worship her. 

 

aYemaiK.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really like horror movies tbh but The Purge series and Don't Breathe >>>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Split looks kind of stupid, but I'm gonna watch it anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched "The Autopsy of Jane Doe" last weekend and it was so freaking bad, oh my God. What a disappointment.

I watched "Desierto" today and it was very good, entertaining and stressing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

I watched "The Autopsy of Jane Doe" last weekend and it was so freaking bad, oh my God. What a disappointment.

I didn't think it was that bad. The problem was everyone was making it out to be incredible. It was good for a straight-to-dvd movie tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Verge of Obscene said:

I didn't think it was that bad. The problem was everyone was making it out to be incredible. It was good for a straight-to-dvd movie tho.

 

It was really bad, imo. Bad acting, bad plot, predictable and meh. The autopsy concept could've been amazing if handled properly.

 

But oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Verge of Obscene said:

I'm praying Rings won't be messy. Saw will but it's a guilty pleasure of mine 

 

A Cure For Wellness looks incredible :jonny: Annabelle was trash tho so I probably won't be watching the sequel. They're remaking FT13 again?!

 

The whole concept of Rings seems cool but so far the execution isn't impressing me.

 

I didn't like Annabelle either but the elevator scene shows that there is potential there to actually be scary. So I'm gonna be optimistic because I like the teaser.

 

Yeah, the new Friday the 13th last I heard was gonna be an origin story about Jason, his mom and his other family (his father specifically).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LaNathan said:

 

The whole concept of Rings seems cool but so far the execution isn't impressing me.

 

I didn't like Annabelle either but the elevator scene shows that there is potential there to actually be scary. So I'm gonna be optimistic because I like the teaser.

 

Yeah, the new Friday the 13th last I heard was gonna be an origin story about Jason, his mom and his other family (his father specifically).

Ugh, I never like prequels. I would actually prefer another remake :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Verge of Obscene said:

Ugh, I never like prequels. I would actually prefer another remake :skull:

I'm cool with this idea as long as it isn't like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D prequel / sequel when it couldn't decide what century it wanted to be in. Also, I prefer the prequel idea rather than their original idea for a remake (found footage :skull:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bye BYE Man was terrible and nothing memorable came from it

 

The graphic was atrocious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January updated (and more to be added). I'm figuring out a way it allows me to paste the whole table with the images so I don't have to just paste that ugly capture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2017 at 2:28 AM, Sinister said:

The Bye BYE Man was terrible and nothing memorable came from it

 

The graphic was atrocious

ohmy****inggod TBBM is literally the worst movie I have ever seen. Oh my god, I hate it so much it's making me angry. Horrible acting, horrible story, laughable scenes.  Please don't waste your money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

ohmy****inggod TBBM is literally the worst movie I have ever seen. Oh my god, I hate it so much it's making me angry. Horrible acting, horrible story, laughable scenes.  Please don't waste your money.

I'm pissed I wasted money on it

my friends picked the movie and told me not to watch the trailer

 

I laughed so much...but only because people in the theater were scared :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait to see Split tomorrow! It's already a hit. Grossing $17M in the US from Thursday and Friday showings already! Projected to make $35M+ opening weekend. This is perfect for M. Night. :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

watched We Are The Flesh a few days ago, couldn't finish it. No substance at all, no story at all and the shots weren't even that good

 

Also watched The One I Love which isn't really horror but it's weird as **** and has very tense moments

 

 

Literally the only horror film of this year i'm excited for is Raw, everything else announced is most likely going to be trash (still hyped for Saw Legacy tho lmao)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hehe I haven't seen a horror in a while. Let me see what came out. I'm excited for this year though so many series being revived. :alexz3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm excited for Alien: Covenant, A Cure for Wellness and Raw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched The Caller on Netflix and I'm not sure if it's a horror movie or not (it's more of a thriller). The concept was good but there are some loopholes and stuff but overall it was a good movie to watch

 

The actress that plays Mrs Garnush in Drag Me To Hell is also in this movie so it is really creepy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soooo excited for Friday the 13th :alexz: too bad it comes out all the way in October 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites