Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• dperkins

• dfantasy

• Underdogs

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, dperkins said:

Throwback to this gem.

some(breathe)where (breathe) oh(breathe)vah (breathe) the (breathe) rain(breathe)bowww

:alexz:

Maxi Underdog

Seen this yesterday in the gym... oh man I miss ha so much... 

Lately Ive listened to her very old music...  btw... even TTAL is OLD!! Almost 5 years ...  :(((

1 hour ago, Maxi Underdog said:

Seen this yesterday in the gym... oh man I miss ha so much... 

Lately Ive listened to her very old music...  btw... even TTAL is OLD!! Almost 5 years ...  :(((

I still can't at how Nate Ruess ruined that whole performance. You can clearly see the messed up look on his face when he noticed he sang the wrong parts. And he can't even move to the beat. He just jumped around as if there were some mine traps. Mess!

VcalVu.gif

Edited by P!nk Forever
56 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

I still can't at how Nate Ruess ruined that whole performance. You can clearly see the messed up look on his face when he noticed he sang the wrong parts. And he can't even move to the beat. He just jumped around as if there were some mine traps. Mess!

VcalVu.gif

wasn't there an interview with nate where he said that he tried to do something new with his lines singing-wise during the rehearsal but pink was totally against it? i think he ignored her and now we have one of the worst vocal performances in history. 

Maxi Underdog
1 hour ago, P!nk Forever said:

VcalVu.gif

And you can see P!NK being like "What the **** are u doing? I am fying through the air like a boing 737 and getting thrown to the ground and now you cannot hit those high notes DAMN!" 

VcalVu.gif

Edited by Maxi Underdog
42 minutes ago, Maxi Underdog said:

And you can see P!NK being like "What the **** are u doing? I am fying through the air like a boing 737 and getting thrown to the ground and now you cannot hit those high notes DAMN!" 

VcalVu.gif

Really, I saw that she went "whew" (like wow) after the "I'll fix it for us"... I was like, really? 

Gabriel Guedes

YAASS
I finally got in!!
Hi everybody. So i've been here watching u guys for i can't remember how long. A few of you know me from twitter, so hey guys!
I'm from Brazil and as you guys know, this b**** never came here. 
It's nice to be here, i already feel like part of the family :date3:

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

YAASS
I finally got in!!
Hi everybody. So i've been here watching u guys for i can't remember how long. A few of you know me from twitter, so hey guys!

Were you ever on old school Pink's Page or Pulse? Your name seems familiar. 

pinktennisfreak
6 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

YAASS
I finally got in!!

You're finally here! :cool: Welcome. 

Edited by pinktennisfreak
Gabriel Guedes
8 minutes ago, dperkins said:

Were you ever on old school Pink's Page or Pulse? Your name seems familiar. 

I was on Pink's Page for a while, but then it got kinda boring and confuse there. 

6 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

You're finally here! :cool: Welcome. 

FINALLY!!!! Thanks!!

14 minutes ago, jgorny said:

I can't wait for P!nk's new album! Hopefully it will be out this year. I think she is so underrated. 

It BETTER BE OUT THIS YEAR! I swear to God....

Maxi Underdog
1 hour ago, jgorny said:

I can't wait for P!nk's new album! Hopefully it will be out this year. I think she is so underrated. 

It has to be out this year .... otherwise this bitch can keep her stuff and make ten thousand kids because I am dead then ...

Maxi Underdog
2 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

YAASS
I finally got in!!

Welcome ❤️ Good when the P!nk fan base grows on a+rl :D

3 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

YAASS
I finally got in!!

Hi! Welcome to our family. Tell us a bit about yourself: favorite song, album, tour etc. What's your Twitter?

22 minutes ago, dperkins said:

Yeah. We need more P!nk fans. This base is a struggle. Lol

Every P!nk forum/group is struggling. 

Gabriel Guedes
2 hours ago, Maxi Underdog said:

Welcome ❤️ Good when the P!nk fan base grows on a+rl :D

Thanks! 
Yeah, here in Brazil there aren't a lot of underdogs, so it's nice to be here among u guys. 

1 hour ago, alrightsir said:

Hi! Welcome to our family. Tell us a bit about yourself: favorite song, album, tour etc. What's your Twitter?

Every P!nk forum/group is struggling. 

Thanks!! 
So...
Favorite song: can't really choose one, but Heartbreaker, I'm Not Dead, Who Knew, Try, JLAP and Mean are up there. 
Fav album: I'm Not Dead, with Funhouse and M!ss being very close. 
Fav tour: I prefere the vocals on the IND (except for the first songs that the backup singers are scream the f*** out.) but i think i've watched the dvd of the funhouse tour more. 

and my twitter is @GabrielGMoore and instagram is @ggabrielguedes 

Maxi Underdog
6 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Thanks! 
Yeah, here in Brazil there aren't a lot of underdogs, so it's nice to be here among u guys. 

Thanks!! 
So...
Favorite song: can't really choose one, but Heartbreaker, I'm Not Dead, Who Knew, Try, JLAP and Mean are up there. 
Fav tour: I prefere the vocals on the IND (except for the first songs that the backup singers are scream the f*** out.) but i think i've watched the dvd of the funhouse tour more. 

Same  here in Germany... so hard to find a real P!nk Stan :/. Not a wannabe fan who doesn't know that P!nk is not her real name..

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640

15 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Thanks! 

Thanks!! 
So...

Flawless taste :clap3:

Speaking of brazilians, where is Braz? :emofish: 

Hey everybody! 

So I just got in too and I'm not that good at introducing myself.  :toofunny2:

I've been following this thread for ages. Nice to finally meet ya'll! :smile:

Unlikely Winner

Greetings fellow underdogs! After 4 or 5 long years, I'm finally on atrl and joining our humble fan base. Can't wait to live the excitement of P!7 with  all of you guys:eatpopcorn: