• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• dperkins

• dfantasy

• Underdogs

Top Posters In This Topic

dperkins

It was good, but I’m also tired of her choosing the obvious obvious songs for her medleys. It was similar to the older hits she chose for her Vanguard. Could we GET more than 1 line of GTPS? Like damn. Lol

Cbreezy

Enjoyable performance. 

She was smart to perform Cover Me In Sunshine and All I Know So Far. I imagine they'll be uploaded separately to help sales of the album. 

Given that neither will be career definers (or more than minor hits at best), it's kind of annoying we got those in full and a somewhat rushed medley. But I did appreciate how much she squeezed into the medley. 

dperkins
18 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

Enjoyable performance. 

She was smart to perform Cover Me In Sunshine and All I Know So Far. I imagine they'll be uploaded separately to help sales of the album. 

Given that neither will be career definers (or more than minor hits at best), it's kind of annoying we got those in full and a somewhat rushed medley. But I did appreciate how much she squeezed into the medley. 

I loved the CMIS performance. Willow was so ****ing adorable I can’t EVEN. 

I do agree that the medley felt rushed and a bit sloppy. I kinda wish she had opened it with AIKSF, went into the medley and finished it on that cute performance of CMIS. Maybe shortened up both just a bit, although CMIS is already short, so it was fine. 

dfantasy

Of course those 2 mins are her most favourite 

giphy.gif

dperkins
Posted (edited)

CMIS is honestly better than AIKSF. I love both, and on first listen I definitely loved AIKSF, but CMIS has just grown on me so so much and it’s just beautiful and joyous. It’s also still getting more streams than AIKSF. lol 

Edited by dperkins
A.X.E.L

Where can I watch the performanceeeee :jonny2: some *sshole done had it removed from the youtubesss heney

aaron511

To be honest I am a bit disappointed. I enjoyed the BRITS and Vanguard medleys much more. Ofc it was still good, it's P!nk we're talking about after all but Idk...

Why didn't she sing during CMIS? The aerial stuff was very easy for her standards and she could've handled the vocals without issues I'm sure. I also think way too much time was given to both CMIS and AIKSF. I get these are the new songs but we really didn't need 2 full vereses from both of them :katie: Blow Me sounded completely out of place and the transition sucked. If they cut it, as well as shortened both CMIS and AIKSF, they could've easily included 3-4 more of her classics. U+Ur Hand, Sober, Pefect or Try are all iconic hits and deserved some shine too.

On the other hand the So What - Who Knew - JLAP - JGMAR section was stunning and she sounded heavenly. It was so good to finally see her give JLAP some attention that it deserves

aaron511
9 hours ago, dfantasy said:

Of course those 2 mins are her most favourite 

giphy.gif

Ikr? :bibliahh:

dfantasy
47 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

To be honest I am a bit disappointed. I enjoyed the BRITS and Vanguard medleys much more. Ofc it was still good, it's P!nk we're talking about after all but Idk...

Why didn't she sing during CMIS? The aerial stuff was very easy for her standards and she could've handled the vocals without issues I'm sure. I also think way too much time was given to both CMIS and AIKSF. I get these are the new songs but we really didn't need 2 full vereses from both of them :katie: Blow Me sounded completely out of place and the transition sucked. If they cut it, as well as shortened both CMIS and AIKSF, they could've easily included 3-4 more of her classics. U+Ur Hand, Sober, Pefect or Try are all iconic hits and deserved some shine too.

On the other hand the So What - Who Knew - JLAP - JGMAR section was stunning and she sounded heavenly. It was so good to finally see her give JLAP some attention that it deserves

I'm guessing Willow cannot sing while doing all that? Or, she's out of practice (understandably) so she cannot sing and do aerials at the same time...

I'm so worried about her Superbowl, if it ever comes. Her medleys are no good.  I personally liked this one a little more only because they managed to blend more songs into one. 

Her team needs to upload the performance on her YT channel. Why are they always so useless?

Hiphopper
1 hour ago, aaron511 said:

She didn't sing in CMIS obviously because of Willow~ Not to mention Willow can hardly sing while doing aerial performance, P!nk has to take care of her the whole time too~ It's a wise choice just to do a dance performance, and it was really lovely to watch~

iTunes Albums:
2. All I Know So Far: Setlist
14. Greatest Hits...So Far
31. All I Know So Far: Setlist
32. Beautiful Trauma
58. The Truth About Love
74. Hurts 2B Human
92. Greatest Hits...So Far
139. Funhouse
448. Beautiful Trauma
597. Hurts 2B Human
997. Funhouse
1108. The Truth About Love
1329. The Truth About Love
1333. I'm Not Dead
1337. Try This

5 people buying Try This in the US for the first time in a decade. :clap3:

Hiphopper
7 minutes ago, Braz said:

iTunes Albums:
2. All I Know So Far: Setlist
14. Greatest Hits...So Far
31. All I Know So Far: Setlist
32. Beautiful Trauma
58. The Truth About Love
74. Hurts 2B Human
92. Greatest Hits...So Far
139. Funhouse
448. Beautiful Trauma
597. Hurts 2B Human
997. Funhouse
1108. The Truth About Love
1329. The Truth About Love
1333. I'm Not Dead
1337. Try This

5 people buying Try This in the US for the first time in a decade. :clap3:

R u sure? It could be 6. WHO KNEW~:ihype:

1 hour ago, Hiphopper said:

R u sure? It could be 6. WHO KNEW~:ihype:

957. Try This

15 buyers now. :duca:

Hiphopper
17 minutes ago, Braz said:

957. Try This

A Top 1000 smasha!!!!!!:bloo: Not everyone can have that!:jonny5:

Victon
18 minutes ago, Braz said:

957. Try This

:jonny:

They better stan Last To Know and Unwind

Flicker
4 hours ago, aaron511 said:

I think it's because Willow can't sing it while doing the performance, we all know had it been just been her, she would have never lipped it. :heart:

dfantasy
Posted (edited)

Man, do you guys think Try This would have smashed if it were released today?

Singles:

God Is a DJ/Feel Good Time Double Single

Oh My God

Waiting for Love 

Trouble

A 2003 album sounding way better (in terms of mixing and mastering) than a 2021 single... Yes I'm still bitter about it.

Edited by dfantasy

Her team is so dumb. Where's the performance upload on YT? :rip: