P!nk

Underdogs

Pinksus

Description: Join award-winning musician P!nk as she embarks on her record-breaking 2019 “Beautiful Trauma” world tour in P!nk: All I Know So Far, welcoming audiences to join her chosen family while trying to balance being a mom, a wife, a boss and a performer. Mixing footage from the road, behind-the-scenes interviews and personal material, director Michael Gracey (The Greatest Showman) gives audiences a glimpse behind the curtain of the circus that she calls life.

Premiere Date: May 21, 2021

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/new-on-amazon-prime-video-in-may-2021/

Apparently the main object of the doc Will be her family :rip:

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• dperkins

• dfantasy

• Underdogs

Top Posters In This Topic

aaron511
4 hours ago, Pinksus said:

Description: Join award-winning musician P!nk as she embarks on her record-breaking 2019 “Beautiful Trauma” world tour in P!nk: All I Know So Far, welcoming audiences to join her chosen family while trying to balance being a mom, a wife, a boss and a performer. Mixing footage from the road, behind-the-scenes interviews and personal material, director Michael Gracey (The Greatest Showman) gives audiences a glimpse behind the curtain of the circus that she calls life.

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/new-on-amazon-prime-video-in-may-2021/

Disappointed but not surprised - Album on Imgur 

dfantasy
On 4/24/2021 at 2:26 PM, Pinksus said:

Do we not already know that? :hippo:

P!nk Forever

Happy 2nd Birthday, Hurts 2B P!nk‘s 8th Studio Album.:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Grenn-O
4 hours ago, P!nk Forever said:

Happy 2nd Birthday, Hurts 2B P!nk‘s 8th Studio Album.:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Happy happy :clap3:

Could have been a killer EP! 

38 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

If anyone has twitter, please ask about new music

I asked if she'll ever do another movie. :gaycat3:

P!nk Forever

If anyone has Twitter please ask her about the Vegas residency.:gaycat5:

Y3AMPK10.jpg 

Disappointed with the song selection. I really hoped she'd release the entire concert from GTPS to So What. Not a song selection... But excited for the new single. 

2 hours ago, Paddy said:

Y3AMPK10.jpg 

Disappointed with the song selection. I really hoped she'd release the entire concert from GTPS to So What. Not a song selection... But excited for the new single. 

I am excited to see I Am Here (live) in HD and also River :jonny:

No complaining

Grenn-O

Well, I’m excited for the new single 🤗 wonder what it’ll sound like! 

The rest leaves me a bit cold though. I’m sure I’ll still love it, but I hoped for an option on the Amazon doc menu to click and watch the BT Tour in full at least. 

Underdogs
33 minutes ago, Grenn-O said:

Well, I’m excited for the new single 🤗 wonder what it’ll sound like! 

The rest leaves me a bit cold though. I’m sure I’ll still love it, but I hoped for an option on the Amazon doc menu to click and watch the BT Tour in full at least. 

Yeah, the documentary will be interspersed with clips from performances but we won't get full versions. At least we have Rock in Rio, I guess.

This is new info, right? Can't wait to hear the song!

Ahead of the album release on May 21st, P!nk will release its title track, the new studio single “All I Know So Far,” on May 7th. The Greg Kurstin-produced song was co-written by Pink and the award-winning songwriting team Benj Pasek and Justin Paul.

Gabriel Guedes
On 4/29/2021 at 6:08 PM, Underdogs said:

Yeah, the documentary will be interspersed with clips from performances but we won't get full versions. At least we have Rock in Rio, I guess.

Is this confirmed? 

Underdogs
3 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Is this confirmed? 

Nope, I'm just speculating. But that's how it's been described as.

C_Colstead

I'm not here for your entertainment,

You don't really wanna mess with me tonight.

Just stop and take a second,

I was fine before you walked into my life.

'Cause you know it's over, before it begins.

Keep your drink, just give me the money

It's just U + Ur Hand tonight!

A CHORUS.

giphy.gif

Underdogs
1 hour ago, Victon said:

20 Years of M!ss , new unreleased tracks??? :jonny: I'm intrigued

Where did you get unreleased tracks from???

Bloodflowers.
On 3/13/2021 at 1:57 PM, Braz said:

There's no way she's gonna serve like this again...

pink-pink-by-david-lachapelle-pink-rollipink-pink-by-david-lachapelle-pink-rollipink-pink-by-david-lachapelle-pink-rolli

ughhhh back when she was releasing bops like Fingers ughhhh we need P!nk to serve us a whole Erotica era, but that would destroy her career making such bold, artistic statements :WAP:

On 3/13/2021 at 8:48 PM, Underdogs said:

P!nk on Marina's upcoming album confirmed? :eek: 

Underdogs

I run a struggling P!nk-related chart account on twitter & P!nk just responded to one of my tweets

:gaycat1: